For Your Enjoyment listen to this song while Your Here.. G loves it
I wrote this on someones blog and it gave me and idea for a post
I believe the real uncle tom was a black man born into slavery who gave his life to protect other slaves.
when his story was turned into a movie, the writers re-worked the script making uncle tom's character the opposite
the white man has successfully managed to teach blacks an incorrect, caucasion-favoring version of history..like always
I read this somewhere And I believe its true
now back to ya post
Ok how is snoop D O double Dizzle
a uncle tom?
If its the Girls he's walking with that get you upset why?
they're getting more than they would ?hookering? on the street
how is snoop an embarrassment to black people?
This dude like you say was a stone cold gang banger who now drive his own car, wear his own clothes, has the world speaking his language and can promote anything better than anybody
snoop is now coaching a minor league boys football team
so to Golden silence thats contributing to society. and am sure he does more than just that
I hate white wash black people that think rappers are a waste, when they make more money than yawl fuckers pointing fingers ever will
Why should this dude change his image to appeal to yawl? fuck that. hes staying true to the homies. Inspiring them that they too can beat the odds. ever saw it that way?
as a black man I look up to Snoop and alot of other rappers. they are trend setters. They do what they like and get paid big for it
you think anybody would have give a fuck about snoop if he had got a 9 to 5? I bet you would be much more proud to see him going to work in a suit at a office everyday over and over again huh?
Fuck that appealling to society shit. when your in the mood you do as you please. fuck a broke persons opinion. why ya think they broke cause all they will ever have is an opinion
I heard Jay-z is coming out with his own colour "Jay-Z blue"
what have you done lately?





8 comments:
i saw ur comment on that other person's blog.. and came over here to check u out.. lmao that u put that pic up.. honestly, that pic is trifling.. but no one can be mad a snoop for that.. be mad at them stupid chicks for agreeing to dress like that......
@TTD
U know what when I first saw the picture I didn't even noticed the girls were chained in a leash
but I still don't take back anything I said
now I look at from an artistic angle... I think the image he's going for is that of a pimp with some ooooes on a leash
creative!
seriouly anybody that wanna talk shit
read the post I made my point there
Its your D.O.G
I think you clearly prove why alot of people feel that Snoop is an embarassment to his people. You obviously seem like an insightful and educated young man. You can put all your thoughts forward eloquently without profanity but like your non-collegiate mentors- who though have more money than I do right now and drive expensive cars, are barely literate not to talk about educated- you choose to punctuate every sentence with coarse language.
Maybe it gets your message across but is it necessary. I have been to your blog many times and have been unable to form my thoughts to respond to your posts because frankly your langauge is jarring.
Thanks for stopping by my blog
how did I prove that alot of peoples feel Snoop's an embarassment to his own people?
I just believe in the entertainment
business all most anything goes
Its all for promotion. its a hype
a fantasy a facade
Even tho it have an affect on society it shouldn't
why should one man's decision affects his whole race
and sure everybody's alomst doing the same thing but its art imitating life and vice vera
people make a living off this stuff
education education education
you should be lucky, Am guessing you were given the opportunity to excell yourself thru education
just like Snoop's showing you the
unfortuniate reality of the entertainment industry
there is also a unfortuniate reality that when you come from curtain parts of this world your
priorities are a little different
"you life the only life you know"
You try living his life style after
living in your shoes so long
wouldn't be easy to adapt would it?
don't you belief in destiny?
education doesn't necessarily make you successful which he is
And don't tell me that success
and happiness isn't most of our dreams
think of all the businessmen you know that wasn't educated
nothing wrong with ed-u-ma-cation
mind you...just saying
Look ma' no coarse laguage aren't you proud?
extremely so. check ur spellings though.
yes, education does not make you successful but it makes you enlightened. Snoop is rich but he is uneducated. He walks and talks like he is still two steps out of the ghetto. For all the moeny he has he hasn't been able to buy himself an identity other than that of a ganster rapper. What an aspiration.
Yes, his neighbourhood is underpriviledged but apart from coaching his son's soccer league (notice that it his son) have u ever heard that he has established scholarships or grants for those who might choose to make it some other way than through rap?
His main contribution is lyrics that have izzle at the end of each word, a penchant for smoking weed and a riduculous perm on a man his age. You call that pimpin'. In my country we call that BIG FOR NOTHING. AGBAYA
catwalq i agree with you,rappers like snoop dogg,50 cent etc are a disgrace to all blacks.God put them in a position where they earn loads of money and inspire other people but what do they do?? they portray us black girls as hoes imagine snoop walking with those half-naked women on leashes,what image does it give people about us blacks.they rap about money, drugs, women and being gangsters.Everytime i see all this useless rappers talking about being gun totting gansters i always wish they could go and spend a day in Ajegunle without coming out in tears ,those area boys will show them that burger and chips is not on the same level as fufu
i'm sorry but most rappers like 50 cent & snoop dogg are an embarrasment to black people. Fine they have money, but so what? If snoop what such a good role model, why has he been banned from entering the UK & Australia?? Shows you the sort of person he is. And those girls are clearly mad. No matter how much many i am being paid, i won't dress like that then be dragged by the chains by some guy. The girls clearly show how desperate for mone ythey are & they would do anything for it, even if it means being treated like a dog. There are some good rappers like nas who do not give out all these bad images of black people. We ass black already have bad images & the rappers are not helping at all. they promote gang violence, they rap about killing people, carrying guns & using drugs. This shows they are such a bad influence, not only to people around them, but also to those listening to their music
@catwalq @ racquelle-cuttie
Thanks for your Opinion
I like creating a forum for discussion
A debate or an argument intrigues me and I would much rather speak my mind than to sugar coat my thoughts especially being this the Internet.
I hear what both you guys are saying and please believe Snoop isn't what Am defending. He's not at all my favorite rapper. My favorite rapper is even worse, but I don't take rap to heart. Its entertainment, I use it to amp myself, nothings wrong with that right? something Garth Brooks(country singer) couldn't possibly do for me
Also don't get the impression that I only listen to rap either. I have a diverse musical taste
Am sure Snoop grants money for scholarship and also many other rappers, but that's not what makes the press or people just don't remember those things.
@cuttie
Nobody cares to look behind the facade of a rapper. I think Jay-Z
would have made a better example
there is no denying he's a businessmen
About the portrayal of females in the rap game. Its a facade, every other males fantasy, nothing more than attention grabbing. BUT I SEE GRIL GOING TO THE CLUBS DRESSED LIKE THAT ANYWAY. AND I KNOW SNOOP DIDN'T DRESS EM. LOL IF YOU Look CLOSELY THOSE GIRLS IN THE PIC ARE LIGHT SKIN NOT BLACK. I SHOULD ERASE THAT LAST LINE BUT AM LAZY
Because Rappers are in the spotlite they get all the attention. What about a Brothel(a whorehouse)? Which man in their my minds can you tell to close such a booming business
At the end of the day the world is one hell of a my place. Cause If Snoop or any other rappers portray
themselves in any other image than the street life. Homies aren't gonna buy their Cd's/merchandise. they become a sellout in the "HOOD with burgers and chips"
I admit as much as I respect Jay-Z
as a businessman, His music is really really not doing it for me
I don't even listen to Snoop either
My style is the DIPLOMATS, And trust me their are a no good bunch of tripling brothas and they will tell you that too, But to take My mind off some things those dudes definitely does the job:
GREAT ENTERTAINERS NOT ROLE MODELS
I can't blame em bottom line
Post a Comment