| Riddle me this, Riddle me that. The person you thought who was gone, is finally back. Not like before, but closer than EVER. Figure me out if you think you're clever. I come as a friend, but am more like a stalker. I read all your thoughts, and follow your path. You know me, and I know you, but you know less about me, than i know about you. The more you disclose, the closer I get. Remaining me of times, before I had left. What will happen? I don't know. Lets just see how the story goes Ask yourself the questions: Would it be? Or is my imagination playing tricks on me? |
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Who's Up For A Little Riddle???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





14 comments:
ooooooh mysterious
yeaah very mysterius anyway is that a riddle or a poem??
well thanks for stopping by my blog and i'm luving yours
wetin be this o....u don confuse me...r u trying to tell us something?
Hey! i see ur also new on blogland! thanx 4 droppin by my pg....eerm dis ur post, is there a msg ur tryin 2 convey? cos im kinda lost(lol)
hmmm ok think think think, you know what
lemme go read it again, then I go think harder
infact, make I go hit my head on the wall
oya tell us the answer, cos me I no know o, I think teh answer starts with an S
btw, thanks for stopping by my blog
@ everybody thanks for coming thru
but i can't disclose anymore info. yawl gonna have to take the post for what it is.but lets just say this post only apply to a curtain person. who??? thats whats the fun part is. hahahahahaha
I come as a friend, but am more like a stalker. I read all your thoughts, and follow your path.
You know me, and I know you, but you know less about me, than i know about you.
The more you disclose, the closer I get. Remaining me of times, before I had left.
are you talking about YOU? you're just starting a blog and you may know more about others (who have more blog entries) that they know about you?
ooooooh clever...
Dude, wtf are those naked women doing on ya page.
omgawd! da first one is sooo HAWT!!!!!
Geez, i'd do anything to...LOL!
@ Ugo Daniels: Go siddon jare...see you dey look naked women (smile)
Meanwhile, lets see if i code this right...
You were in a relationship...shit ended up bad...i think...
Your ex girlfriend is on blogville...she mighta blogged about you...she writes her thoughts and everything, and you see it, you read it, you stalk her blog...
Reading her thoughts, you are in her head, knowing more and more about who she is...
Do you want her back?
I dunno about this one... Bobby i like the way you've interpreted it tho...
I dont do riddles mate...way too complex for my simple mind.but really, i dont know you. Do I?
I know who you are!!! I've solved the riddle! lol
You are Kimor and THE VICTIM is ONB. hehe. I'm jobless.
Post a Comment