Monday, May 14, 2007

5.12.07 The Wedding Was Beautiful.





Me and the Groom's men Got dressed in the same house.

We were told to be at the church at 2:15, all thought the wed starts at 3:00

After getting the car waxed inside out
And returning to the house it was 1:45 and we haven't gotten dress yet

2:45 the bride is already at the Church waiting in the limousine

Now we're flying on the high way towards the church
We made it just in time 3:05 and got escorted inside the church

Everything was beautiful the place was unrecognisable from the rehearsal.
I all most forgot my place in the wedding, but I got it straight though.
I did My March and escort My wedding date arm in arm down the aisle

Here comes the Bride all dressed in white. She looked absolutely beautiful, soaking in the moment of her life. Cameras flashed, the church roused to welcome her presence
The camera men captured every moment from two different angle.

The pastor made everyone loosen up, with some great wedding jokes, and quotes from the Bible. The wedding singer did his thang.

After the marriage process was through. We stood outside the Church for some Pictures

This is where the fun really begins
I got to drive back to the Living Art Centre
A beautiful park like area for wedding ceremony to gather and take pictures
The same Place Me and OWNB got caught F'ing around (I got stories wherever I go)

I must say driving on the high way with tons of families and friends is fcuking awesome dude
Switching lanes like Rich Boy in that video "Throw some D's on that Bitch"
Definitely has a totally cool effect. Mannn..I gotta stay focus and get my ride.

After hours of taking pictures, complaints of hunger started to emerge
My sister would not hear a word of it, as she wanted to capture every angle of the beautiful surroundings

We got to the Reception hall, still waiting on the Bride to return from the photo shoot.
THANK GOD the caterer's were serving some appetisers before we entered the reception
hall

We had royal treatment and helped ourselves to two trays of appetisers
Well those of us who didn't mind spoiling our appetite

When the bride and the groom finally arrived we entered the reception hall
One word: Magnificent

This is getting too long but it was all a groovy time from here.
I'll explain further in the comment section about anything else


Some fool once said They didn't leave comments on my previous family pictures because they wasn't a friend of mines

I really don't give two ducks about who you are
say what you please

10 comments:

Ms. Catwalq said...

congrats 2 u and ur family

Anonymous said...

Basically, that was a luvly wedding dress OMG! the bride looked absolutely stunning and the scenery was gd as well, nice pics. sure u had a great time.

Admin UD said...

'sup dude. wats goin down ya end? btw, nice wedding pics

Jayn Sean said...

Wow!..very nice pics.

racquelle-cutie said...

cute pics and i luv the bride's dress hey wjy don't you show us a pic of you in your outfit

Dith said...

nice pics mate!

IJEOMA said...

congratulations.... thank you for sharing the pictures..

diary of a G said...

@catwalq
thank you

@chicala
oh 4 sure
thanks

@Ugo d
Aint nothing
just doing the damn thing
how the damn thing supported to done
BWT
THANKS

@jaybabe
Thank you
coming to see ya soon

@R-Cuttie
oh You want to see me in my outfit
huh? *wink* *wink*

oh you are talking about the wedding suit. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
I think I can do that
but later cause this is only pics from one camera
when I get more
sure thing

@am a babe
Thanks shorty

@IOI
thanks
shiz it was nothing
Btw tell OWNB
to have a look at the family
she never once took a chance
to get to know

I know what yawl thinking
and Nop
I won't STOP

exschoolnerd said...

lovely pictures!!!

princesa said...

Whose wedding is dis o! I guess i missed something. Anyway first time here and i will definitely be back. Thanks for dropping by mine.