In case you didn't know, Am not only a Blogger(I hate saying that)
Am a producer(beat maker)check out the sample song above
Rapper,
sex machine,
and also a good lover(kimor)
Just thought yawl should know
Juggling all these things aint easy at all
Sometimes I find myself dropping one of the above to concentrate on the other.
I just wish I could drop my job to concentrate on sex or rapping and producing. lol
Love is out of the equation, cause love can be costly,
A luxury nowadays I can't afford.
My priority is money
which takes time to accumulate
Here's my problem:
"Patients is a "Bitch"and that "Bitch" is my problem,
problems I have a few and a need patient to solve em"
catch 22





18 comments:
Meeen I understand you bro! It's not easy, but if you have coped for so long juggling all those, you can manage with the love thing too now!
Juggling is never going to end...lol but at least money is ur priority....and yes,my own pirority.
Hey, dude, hav yu gat any pic(s) of yu and ownb. Please share. I dunno but i jst wanna know wat she looks lyk and it'll be good publicity too..'wink wink'
ur a juggla
ur a
ur a
juggla homie....ask.....ask abt u(lol)
u can do it man!
@Andy
thanks man
but Like I said love is a luxury so I'll wait
@Lurlar
that's what AM realising.
get that money girl
@You Go D
I love your way of thinking. lol
although I don't have pictures of us together I have her picture
but
that would be quite "FOUL"
If I post her picture with out her consent or against her will
but
I also said I wouldn't post pictures of myself but
I did..lol
that's different tho
I love the way u think tho
am Sure soon enuff she will post a picture of herself
u never know
BTW
Don't you think am in enuff shit as is already
shit In my mind there is still chance to be reunited..lol
I want to keep that chance open
what do you think?
@AM A BABE
lol
do you remember when I did the chicken noodle soup remix
for those angry girls on my blog
it went like this
u got ya panties in a bunch....
panties in a bunch.....
got ya panties in a bunch....
bunch of wild ass
chickens
I was laughing for days
rapper eh?
post some of your best lines.. make i read..
will check it out now...ugo wetin consign(concern) you with his picture and OWB!
Ok, dude. Maybe you can show me her pic in 'private', yu know my mail addy, don't you...lol!
I dunt really know why peeps keep on with this anonymous thingy.
Are they blogging in Russia or Iran...beats me ooo!
Russia or Iran no be country?...na Afghanistan I dey..I still dey blog o
lol
you will be bored otherwise although we differ on priority.
@IOI
just for you IoI
look
u could catch me downtown
coppin bags of kiks
but I ain't goin uptown
without a bag of tricks
cause in T.O
you go find some of baddest bitch
and that's how I roll
and any ave or strip
I'll catch ya girl homie
and have her strip
until you throwing tantrum
and you have a fit
you thought you had her locked
well I have her ripped
and you could go check
I bet that ya dick would fit..lol
or
see I don't know if its you rhymes
or ya breath that stinks
but all I know am fresh
am the next best thing
am like cars with TVs
and some rims that spin
see am a trash talker
you a piece of trash talking
smooth smooth
cool.
Lets see ...
Any lines on death and dying
On Love and madness.. ??
I know. Am being Morbid...
What about succulent penetrations....??
lol! how will u drop ur job to concentrate on sex! hehehe...
nice mix tho.. i like the song u used with it.
thanks for stopping by my blog!
interesting lyrics sha..
i am not a being fan of rap.. think its lost its apeal long time ago...
Lol@ jaja
lol@ i'm a babe...
"I just wish i could drop my job for sex". DOG did u really mean dat??
You sure love can be costly?...mmh!..i got a feeling you once paid for too much somewhere.Wondering how coz i once heard somebody say it doesn't cost a thing..well..thats you..
Dont stop jugglin',you'll come to the end,you'll come to concentrate on one..before you know it k?..so keep on keepin' on...
Post a Comment