Friday, May 18, 2007

The Time I Thought About Jumping From A Balcony





Where do I start?
OK this is about my first real girlfriend in Canada.
I sort of stole her from this guy from Zimbabwe, how lived in my building and went to my High school.

His name was Samson. Dude had a very heavy accent. See what had happened was, I saw him in my building, we spoke for a second cause I knew him from school.

He told me he had two girls in the near by area and needed some assistant.
And I was more than happy to help.

I took his numbers and gave him a call. Yawl remember those high school days? Where you used to 3 or 4-way all your friends. Well that's how it started.

See Am a very observant person. I take note of little things and use them to my advantage. I don't make it obvious either. I use my peripherals

Right away I noticed the girls found his accent amusing, and would laugh every time he spoke. But Samson didn't noticed why they were laughing. He was just happy the girls were happy

I used a different approach. I used a cool nonchalant blunt swagger approach

The girls said they liked my voice and they wanted to meet me.

Weeks or so later, we all met up together in the girl's HOOD

The girl that would end up being my girlfriend was only visiting her friend she actually stayed else where.

Me and Cuttie(her real nick name in a Trini accent, sorry Raquelle) connected better than the other girl

I think Samson was going for Cuttie too, but man he was moving too slow. Plus Cuttie was gravitating towards me and vice Vera. Samson was cool with it tho

Me and Cuttie dated for 3 to 6 to 8 months something like that. Than I broke up with her. Can't remember why. I never can

I remember one night coming from work, I got a call from Cuttie, saying I should come to visit her, her mother wasn't gonna be home for hours.

Now Cuttie was 17, lived with her younger brother, and her mother, and boy oh boy was her mother ever strict(Girls with strict mothers are the best. If their mothers only knew what their little daughters do). OWNB can also fit in this category

Anyways Cuttie had some Huge breast. I think I tittie fucked her...hahaha. Yeah I did I know I did

On that same night after I had fucked her(Or like IOI prefers) After we had sex(your welcome), we were playing around in the living room.

I remember I had some money in my pocket, and her taking it out and putting some in her bosom, and giving her little brother some, and telling him to go and hide

I knew how much I had so I was just enjoying myself groping and fishing around thru her breast.

An inconspicuous Act her than innocent brother never seemed to realise


THE STORY IS ALMOST FINISH YAWL BEAR WITH ME. THIS IS WHERE THE DRAMA BEGINS.

All of a sudden, someone's keys start to jiggle at the door

OH SHIT!!! screamed Cuttie in a panicky and stuttering voice she said
GO..GET..UM..GO..GO......GET ON THE BALCONY!!

I went on the balcony and ducked below the window, as Cuttie held the door close from her now startled mother. I listen from outside the balcony, Everything from now is in a loud angry Trinidadian voice.

Her mother said: CUTTIE WHY DA HELL YOU HOLDING THE DAMN DOOR SHUT, ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT?

Then

In a shocked voice the Mother said: WAIT A MINUTE, YOU BRINGING MAN INTO MY HOUSE?

Cuttie said: NO MOMMY in a weeping voice
The Mother Said: YOU LYING, LORD JESUS CHRIST HAVE MERCY PON MY SOUL
WHO'S SHOE IS THIS?
Cuttie Didn't reply
The Mother Said:GET OUT MY WAY
CUTTIE: MOMMY NO
The Mother Screamed:GET-OUT-MY-WAY

That's went I looked down yawl. 19 flights. I ain't thought about jumping, but I thought about "STUNTING" like Jackie Chan and maneuvering my way to the apartment floor below.

Than I heard her Mother coming towards the balcony. I was scared yawl. I was thinking the worse and hoping for the best. I thought she was gonna push me or slap me a couple times at lease. This woman sounded like a beast.

I stood up before she reached the balcony to face my destiny

The Mother said: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Picture a big tall intimidating black dude trying to put a "have mercy" Am innocent look on his face

I hesitated and Said in a calm low wondering voice as if I was puzzled myself:
I don't know

The look must have worked yawl, because she had some pity on me and just said harshly

GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. AND DON'T LET ME EVER CATCH YOU HERE OR WITH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN. GET OUT!

But The most Important thing was, I found enuf time, to get Cuttie to give me the money from her bosoms, then I went and saw her brother scared shit less in the closet. I said I gotta go homie gimme my money.

I put on my shoe and left. As I walked down the corridor to the elevator I laughed to myself as I heard through the walls, Cuttie's Mother cursing her out.

I was just Glad I took the elevator and didn't go off the balcony that night yawl

THE END

13 comments:

Mak said...

lol you got me lafin out loud... um that was some crazy incident.

Dith said...

comedy at its best.
some fresh prince stuvvs!

Anonymous said...

funy as hell post! I dnt even want to imagine what would have happened if u had gone thru the balcony. Another story! na God save u o.

Poor girl, u now had to take the money back from her, ahn ahn why?
After all that current tapping, lol!

IJEOMA said...

hold up..
you cant remember why you broke up with her....
bia this guy.. you and i need to siddon briefly.. you need some lessons.. in tact..

funny post though..

diary of a G said...

@MACK
Tell me about..thanx 4 comin thru

@Im A Babe aka smarty pant
man I've had my days
and you know
if I didn't get my money back
I'd have to go knocking on the
door 2 minutes later
I don't care (am bout my money sista)

@ Chicala
If I had gone off the balcony
I probably wouldn't live to tell this story.

poor girl....hell no...I aint leaving my money...you crazy?
first things first ya heard?

I got a next one about a white girl
and my momma,... should be funny


@IOI
If I had to give a reason why I broke up with her.
I'd say
mannn I don't even know..LoL

I'll pretend like I know what u mean by SIDDON and say about what?

PS you can't school me.. I'll school you!!! Sista

thanks though..

Anonymous said...

ypu fpr don break ur head if u jumped down!men seriously...Cheapskate like u ,u wen to collect ur money back..haba!u know try o

diary of a G said...

@Pink-satin
cheatskate?
are you saying I Should have left
her the money as if I payed for her
sexual service?
I hope thats not your metality

Jayn Sean said...

..lol...oh my God!..no!..my ribs!..eish! i can just picture the look on your face when you came to face the mother!..godammnn!

Hey..i once went thru that kinda thing o! You know how it's like when parents tell you they'll be off and then they come back unexpectedly?..my situation was worse o!,we were in the living room,having 'fun',the radio was loud such that we didn't even hear the car coming thru the driveway,the door opened,two people stood at the entrance..oh my God!

Yah sometimes you'll think these things only happen on t.v,but hey mann!..sometimes it gets so real you'll pray the earth to swallow you up!

Suby said...

You one lucky G, you lucky her mum did not PIMP slap you silly

Suby

EDNUTEY said...

LOL< good thing it wasn't her dad
u might end up falling off the balcony when he gives u that heavy punch
lol, very funny post
and u callected ur money back?
lol, d little boy would have cursed u in his mind

Standing Truth Betold said...

lol this happened to me once with a guy who eneded up having to jump (but over a fence, not balcony). it was so scary at the moment but now i just laugh at it

Spook E said...

Good for you...and i guess for her also that y'all had finished having sex and were dressed. the drama would've been great if she walked in on the sex...you mounted on her riding for all you're worth... lmao.

good stuff!

princesa said...

U were faced with her mum and still had the nerve and time to collect ur money back from her and the brother. This guy u get guts o!

p.s-Where are u from, i mean ur country?