hey wassssssup my follow bloggers? As yawl already know BIG things is going on around here in BLOG VILLE thanks to pink-satin & 9ja-opeke for the blogville idols upcoming contest, with a helping hand from Ugo D
I hope everybody enjoy the contest and all the laughs that will be shared, especially listening to me (G) the second male contestant going up against these multi-talented females in blog ville.
This is an event not to be MISSED and probably the best thing since ME(G)lol on blog ville.
So stay tuned, show your support, spread the word and enjoy the show.
and of course don't forget to vote Diary Of A G for your funniest, favorite, contestant even if its for the effort I put in.
Also be sure to drop me a line on the voice comment link on my page
PS
use your chance today because tomorrow I might be a Super-Star
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





36 comments:
tanx for representing
hey diary got ur voice message on d blogville idol page..that was COOL!
Good luck Diary of A G...Please don't embrass us...juz go out dia and blow off the roof!!!
lol...funny @ your comment title and @ you doing it to feel like a boss.
thnx for the drop by! best of luck (like i mean it)
hey contestants please mail the songs you will be singing on Monday and the 9ja song you will be singing on friday to pinksatinpinksatin@yahoo.com IMMEDIATELY..we want to avoid repitition of songs...tanx
hey contestants please mail the songs you will be singing on Monday and the 9ja song you will be singing on friday to pinksatinpinksatin@yahoo.com IMMEDIATELY..we want to avoid repitition of songs...tanx
Ah, you have The Guess Who in your playlist. Probably the best Canadian band ever, with The Tragically Hip a close second. You are a real Canadian afterall. There is hope for you yet!
grrrrrrrrr, u still got the moderation thing?, lol.
jst dropped u a voice comment and i cant hear it. But anyways jst to say sorry about the mix up. I obviously dont understand the voice player(that rily sucks). I only remember leaving u a comment once not twice. U can delete the other meaningless one(sure u know the one).lol.
Good luck!!!!!!!!!
good luck to you. will vote for you when the time comes.
@ pink-satin
O-MY-GOD
yOu have no idea the time am having
this was sssssuuuuccccchhhhh
and wonderful idea
Thankx for pioneering the thought
yawl will forever be trailBLAZERS
@Blogville idols
no doubt holla any time
@Miss opeke
thankx...only time will tell...but I hope I got it covered...blow the roof off and mash it up...right?
@MIMI
Yeah I know..this blog has soooo much possibilities
no prob...good luck. whatever.lol
@bLoGvIlLe Idols
did already...although I don't have a naija song...so anyone thats reading this(this means u..yes u) help a brotha out with some easy suggestion... cause if not I got something that might disqualify me
@Anonymous
yeah Guess Who is nice...well that 1 song..she's come undone..tragically hip hmmmm. they haven't caught my attention.....yet
Vote G for Your Idol
@Chicala
come on...let me live like a boss 4 2 mo days than i'll take it off..okay!
hope the problem get solved..
will do..what don't u like how u sound? lol
Vote G for Idol
If or when you get booted...lol
@Chidi
awwwwwww thankx babe
I'll try no shout yawl name out in a up coming song If I can
anyone else who want to get shout out...just holla
Ugo D
Am A BabE
Princess
and
Pink-satin
I already recorded a song with me shouting out yawl names
showing some love you know?
enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend
soul power(which remains me I got to get that song)
feel free to let me know which songs yawl hear when yawl come on my blog and if yawl like it
soul power
That's some serious campaigning/spamming you're doing on people's blogs...lol.
goodluck to you on idols...I'm off to check up the idols page.
Hey contestants good luck as the blogville idol contest starts tommorow monday 11th june 2007...PLEASE try and record your song EARLY TOMORROW MORNING so we can get our judges to comment on them and then we can release the songs to the Audience 1st thing tuesday morning...PLS YOU CAN RECORD ur song TODAY it will be kept private till others send in their songs..God bless and good luck....PINKPEKE PRODUCTION
All da best dude. Go do ya thang!
Point taken.Pity i donno any Naija song..i don even know any Nigerian language,let alone any Nigerian artist.Gues i'll have to be on the voting side.I gotta go listen to your voice msg now...ciaaoo!
You are A funny. LAWL. goodluck
wow, Dairy of a G, so much for sportmanship... really can't wait 2 hear how well u can sing. Geez u ALMOST scared me off. Goodluck to u too...
NOT
See me see Wahala oh! Hmm I got your comment and good luck too you too NOT!!!...LOL!
Have Fun
Vote AbujaBabe!! for your Blogville Idol!!
Ciao..xx
lol..goodluck..lmaoo at i mite be a star tomorrow..u iz one sick papi..lol
Pls start sendin in ur song..ASAP
if u are not online..u can leave ur song by calling 1(641) 985-7878 and enter *4411433
I see u hating on me now...well d competition's begun
when u get cut, don't forget to vote for me
hahaha, no more Ms. Nice Girl
we dey wait for ur song...hurry up
Hey! Thanks for stopping by. What's up? Best of luck to you in this competition. :-)
U r such a vote whore lol, u've beat me to almost every page and put u're mark... Dammit.
PLS GET UR SONG UP NOW!U ARE THE ONE WE DEY WAIT FOR NOW
lol... Good luck.. ehh.. i see you are all up on my page.. tryna sweet talk me into voting for you.. well it might have worked sha.. we will see... i feel so torn :)
TANX FOR SINGING IN THE CONTEST WE REALLY APPRECIATE...PLS DONT FORGET TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FANS TO VOTE FOR YOU..YOU WILL BE GETTING THE RESULT ON THURSDAY
Goodjob G :)
i'm not going to leave a comment 4 u again,so u have dis alphabet wateva on ur blog....i hate typing d alphabets(lol)
I saw d comment u left on Uzo's blog
u can watch movies online for free
www.peekvid.com
www.movie6.net/movies
BREAKNIG NEWS!!!
I LOVE P SQUARE(op master)
Diary of a g pls no kill me o(LMAO)
I just have to spread d news around(lol)
wait a minute...i thot i said i won't come back here again(lmao)...
GOSH....i hate typing dis letters!!!
nadine you this girl,you are a crazy babe,lol.
You are the man, G! Thanks for shouting out ma name but i ope thats not to lobby for my vote o!(lol), dont worry u got it.
@Sparkle
awwwwwwwww Sparkle I love you
for that (regrading the free movies online web site)
wasn't that a old comment tho. lol
wow thankx girl
and to be honest I will say this now
that I actually put your name as one of the few I shout out in my next song
so you know I liked you from before this wonderful info
good lookin ma'
Princess I shouted out your name too
did I mention that before
can't remember
hey nadine
hey I hate those letter thingys
too
if ya know do to take em off my blog let me know and I'll do it
oh
did you know that you can't come to this blod unless you vote for Diary Of A G?
Hey G, if you've gat d limbo song you sang on Blogville Idol on ya PC, can yu hook a broda up by sending it to me.
My addy is ugo.danny@gmail.com
PS: tnx for da shout out!
Post a Comment