Words Are Not Always Easily Said
Man To Man
Leaving Room For Misunderstanding
But Make No Mistake
There Is No One Else As Valuable As You Are To Me
I Look Around The House
And I Can Never Complain
You've Provided All The Essentials And More
So I Am More Than Thankful
More Than You Will Ever Know
THANK YOU
Here is A lottery ticket for a chance at 3 million dollars
good luck and a calling card to call home and some money just incase you don't win the lottery. God forbid
Happy Father's Day
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
dnt know what to say.......
DEAR CONTESTANTS ,PLEASE GO TO OUR PAGE NOW TO SEE IF U ARE STILL IN D RUNNING TOWARDS BECOMING BLOGVILLE'S 1ST IDOL...LISTEN TO THE ANOUNCEMENT ON THE VOICE PLAYER OR CHECK THE POST SHOWING WHO IS STILL IN THE COMPETITION.IF U ARE STILL IN PLS RECORD ANY R N B SONG OF UR CHOICE IN OUR VOICE PLAYER!! !IT IS FOR TOMORROW'S SESSION(MONDAY) ..ABEG IF U CAN RECORD IT NOW DO SO.PLS LET US KNOW D SONG TITLE ...SEND IT TO PINKSATINPINKSATIN@YAHOO.COM
WE ARE SORRY THINGS WERE A BIT MESSED UP THIS WEEKEND...D FRIDAY SINGING SESSION HAS BEEN CHANGED TO THURSDAY(D NEW SCHEDULE WILL COME UP TOMMOROW)..TANKS FOR UR UNDERSTANDING,LOVE,TIME AND SUPPORT
heyyyy, I hope he wins
Happy father's day to u too
LOL...in advance that is
Nice poem....hope the person it is for appreciates it
Nice piece. Happy Fathers day to ya Dad too.
Yeah Happy Father's to you-to the person the poem is written to,that is.
Did u write dat for ur Dad? It was really sweet.I hope he wins too.
message for u on our page
how sweet!!! I didnt know guys (especially G) can be this emotional, lol. I know.....i dont know u that much and all but i guess we'r seeing another side 'o u.
Lol @ ur limbo song, i wont lie it was a good one, i laughed from the start till the end,not cos it was crap but it was gd fun, seriously. Keep keeping it up G, so yea i'm out now so i guess its time to vote for u...finally, lol.
oh and i heard ur shout out, that was real cool 2, i jst had to be ur fav fan at that point( or were u trying to psych me or sumn),lol.
Good luck.
I took off some pictures...PLS check it and see if it's still taking too long to open so I can take more off
have a nice day
Post a Comment