Okay, First of all this only Happened ONCE. And second of all Am very uncomfortable writing about this, so Please Before you Judge me and conclude me Crazy or Whatever.
Let me take this chance to say in advance Forget (F)Yawl. You Don't Know Me Like That! Lawling.
Okay, don't think am crazy or weird, but the other night I woke up and realised I had just Dreamt about a BLOGGER. The weird part is that, from what I can remember. If I hadn't woke up the time I did, the way things were going between us(in my dreams), I probably would have Slept with her. A nicer word for Fcuked Her, Yeah.
This post Will be as Vivid as my memory of the dream was
The location was unknown but I remember it took place on what seemed like a cool summer night, in a secluded area in a lovely park, by a endlessly flowing canal. (don't ask)
She Just appeared out of nowhere. Almost like this was planned from earlier.
As I sat there Awaiting her to approach , She came over and we passionately made-out instantly.
There was very little dialogue. Maybe even non, but plenty of action. I couldn't keep my hands off her. And she welcomed every kiss and every tough
She sat in my lap while I held my Arms around her beautiful body. She was appropriately dressed in what seemed like a sun dress, or whatever, A dress. With my arms laying on her legs, I looked deep into her eyes.
WHAT SHE WANTED WAS MORE THAN OBVIOUS.
As I stared into her eyes, at the same time the erection of my man hood lifted her higher, while she seated in my lap. I took a chance and slowly maneuver my right hand up under her dress.
She had that coca butter, baby powder smell (Just like I like it) with silk like, smooth sexy skin (remind you of yourself...lol)
My hand crept up in between her thighs. She bit her lips, closing her eyes in sweet agony, from the pleasure I had given her, by only being so close to what was later to come.
I believe I caught myself(in my dreams) at that moment, and thought to myself, wait a minute, this doesn't add up. I gotta be dreaming.
Then I woke Up.
A true Confession





41 comments:
FIRST!!!
hahaha, ok lemme go and read
LMAO
WOW!
what a story!!!
Ok, who is she?
I need details
*sniff*sniff*
Ok, I'll go consult my oracle and find out
ohh, I frogot
about my poem..it's not a new poem...talking about a broken heart
forgot*
sheesh!
Wat's wierd about dat, thot guys always have wet dreams! Search urself, maybe u slept off thinking about her.heheheheheee
Krazy dream dawg...may be u needa get yaself a gal n be cool, like settle down n hav kids. Cos u can be trapped u kno! U is a supersta n everibody will tryna hav a piece of u! Bad 4 bizz...
..lol...at this your age you still having wet dreams?..lol..God!
On 2nd thoughts..D.O.G?..who is it you are after in blogville?
*Ugo reads post, smiles...smiles harder and walks away*
Lol.......well i remember one of sparkle's post that talked about dreams coming true, i bet u wished it came true huh?
u just got cut man
I tried...
well, welcome to d club
@manda
I didn't have a wet dream...lol
the funny thing was that I dreamt about a blogger of all people
Diary Of A G
@sparkle
thanks
I heard the news, I saw it coming
but oh well
thanks for the welcoming to the club lol
true maybe u like her and u was thinking about her before goin to bed
before i forget, who is she?
Wow - We want to know who it is oooo!
That was intense though.
LAWL LAWL Dreamt about a BLOGGER!LAWL..SEX DREAM LAWL...PLS WHICH BLOGGER O..LAWL
Keep dreaming bloghead!
lmao
I just heard my voice comment on ur song
lol, hey dats nice
hehehe
see me smiling
sounds pretty nice, with everybody's voice comment on it...very creative
ok who is she?
@ Sparkle #1,2,3 and 4
#1 congrats on coming first
#2 If you only knew.......
#3 what a broken heart from the past?
#4 okay
@S.A.G.E
yeah, kinda of crazy dream fo real
About the wife and kidz, I feel you on that, but Right now its about positioning my self to be prepared for a family when the time comes
cos Like you said I can be Trapped
I know Exactly what you mean, but I also don't want to be trapped in a financial unstable relationship
either.
but don't worry man, my heart is in the right way. Its just a matter of time
@Jaybabe
throwing a children tantrum(lol) and replying Loudly
IT WASN'T A WET DREAM...HAHAHA
And don't be silly Jaybabe, You know I can't say names, cos I know a lot of females would love to think it was them I was dreaming about.....lol(if only you knew)lol
@Ugo D
hey dude I did my best holding down the male blogger on the blog ville Idol contest but I think its fair to say I made it as far as possibly
**for someone who can't sing**
@lular
oh did I ever wish it came thru,
You can't even imagine. I'll keep my fingers crossed...
naw forget it, its kinda of hard to keep your fingers crossed when you gotta type write lmao
@Anonymous
Its true she was probably the last person on my mind before going to sleep **If only you knew**
@Naija Sapphire
You want to know huh?
If only you knew, lmao
@Pinky
yeah its had me lawling too
but If only you knew
@Nigeria Politricks
yeah I guess its just a dream... for now
@Sparkle
Okay Sparkle I love your comment and Am glad you noticed yourself but can you please tell me how sexy my voice is or if I sounded good at all....lawling
I'll put the song up again cos I've been so tried I made a mistake and cut the song a couple seconds short
thanks girl
@Ijeoma
If only you knew
Ma first time here and am loving it.pretty cool
hmmmmnnnn,and u sure u were not fantasizing ehn........or u'r actually hoping it comes true. Anyways am sure its sorta normal sha.....i think(wink wink).
Hey my G! Dat ur dream na real wa o!(naija slang).The blogger babe must be someone u have sen and fantasize about too.
If you were in naija,u would have been advised to go for spiritual deliverance cos you may have some spirit wife(lol). Dont mind me, wet dreams are very normal.
Congrats on ur exit from the Idols show. U were the last man standing. Sorry our votes couldnt make u winner.
LOL, u will make a great rapper...well u already are, I know I'm not the only one who feels dis way, but u rap WAY better than u sing
yes, I loved d song
telephone love telephone love
lol, very nice...keep it up
damn, that was good G. Not trying to patronise, jst saying what i think. Ur rap? it was way tighter than ur singing no doubt. Luvd it, with the mix of ur voice comments(nice one!). All the best with ur singing (outside blogvile idol), lawl. Yea i need to get ur autograph as well, when r u available? lol.
@ Duksey
welcome and thanks
@ chicala
naw, it wasn't a fantasy....well kinda a fantasy/dream.....but IT WASN'T A WET DREAM.
That would be embarrassing...lawling
@ Princess
I dream about the weirdest peoples and things sometimes
but
it wasn't a WET DREAM,
In my book a wet dream
is when you nutted...
I DIDN'T NUT.....
LAWLING
I woke up and snap out of that shit
spiritual deliverance huh?
I wouldn't doubt it
thanks for all yawl votes
I truly believe that was the furthest I deserve to have gone
am happy I can be cocky and say I kiked a lot of asses
chicala
sparkle
and a lot more
hahahahaha.....am playing yawl
@Sparkle
thanks, I agree with anyone who thinks am a better rapper than a sing
@chicala
don't worry about being a patron
I welcome anything you gotta say
anytime
thanks you the love
What really happen with you
I still remember your first song
you were the best
I swear to God
you made me feel out of place
who is she????
who is she???
curiousty kills the ant(lol)
just say who she is and get it over with!!!
@IM A BABE
Its So gooooood have you back,
missed ya (a little bit) PLaya
I think the question you should be asking is: WAS IT ME?
LAWLING
oh Im A Babe, did you chex out the song above the post?
your in it at the end of the song
@Anonymous
You Think I should?
It could be you, you know
but
I'll think about disclosing the answer in a cleverly written post
maybe!!
Nna which kind joke be this when I don dey warm up say better shagging wan shele eh. Why u sef wake up at the wrong time. Next time take sleeping tablet o!, make you dream the dream complete. By the way who was the blogger in your dream?
Ubong Da
the sleeping tablets sounds like a good idea, but I like the reality of things in that nature
But I feel you though
can't pluck em while you awake
pluck em while you sleep
Its Like laughing all the way to my bed
hahahahaha
That's the Question?? Isn't it?
Diary Of A G
Ur a bad boy DOG! i suspect I know who ur dream was about but isnt she like ur bog sister boy?stop that!lol!
Yes I know I might be wro
Hmmmm... did you creame u pants before waking up??
.. plus have u already met this she-blogger before?
@Cheetarah
so you think you know who it might be?
@jaja
naw dude... we never met nor
did I "creame"... It Wasn'T A WET DrEaM...
DIARY OF A G
wonders shall never end on bloggsville, wet dreams kini.
pple of blogville you never cease to amaze me...lmao
nice blogg tho.
ice song dawg. u gat yo audience.rite? n the lady gat mad skills...one
i really want to know.. Chei..btw... took your advice
who is this blogger you were thinking about???
@CHIDI
the question you should ask is
WAS IT ME? LOL
Diary of A G
First off, I'm LOVING your playlist... I've been on a 'Sade' kick for the past three weeks myself... More 'Lover's Rock' though...
Anyway, so you're crushing on a blogger huh? HOW EXCITING!.. I'd ask who but that'd kill the mystery of it...
Hey, do you man... Its why we have the awesome powers of imagination.. :-)
PMSL...Wierdo!
Seriously G, you dreamt of a blogger?
ROTFLMAO
Then Ubongda comes with this comment Next time take sleeping tablet o!make you dream the dream complete
I've read it all now.
Post a Comment