Coming back from Toronto on a late Saturday night, well about 11 0'clock. I ran into Coolie man
A friend from around the way. This guy is smooth and stays fresh (freshly dressed) something like me.
We're both from yard so, more times we link up, blaze some piff, chill out and just be on the street somewhere where the action's at or just creating some.
I was on my way home but, I wasn't in no rush so we chilled, smoked some piff and caught up on whats been happening. He told me he had just "sent" his girl home, but wasn't ready to go home to his place which he just moved into a week ago and that he wouldn't mind finding a girl to bring back home tonight
It's getting later and the streets isn't filled with people anymore. I had to roll up some more piff cos this dude messed the first on up, by putting too much "botch" in the weed
Right then came along a female that wasn't sleeping in "her own" bed that night. I knew she looked good so if I didn't say something, Coolie Man most definitely would. I didn't say anything as she passed I couldn't help but looking back at her arse
I turned around. What do I see? No Coolie man hugging up this gal like she him wife. a wey dey mumma bloodcloth? lol
Am not surprised at all. Turns out he already made himself known to this female too, like the rest of them around the way.
Funny thing is, this dude is always in this same area with his girl. Whats even more funny is, this dude still flirts with girls while with her(his girl) and writes it off as being friendly...lol...
if flirting is being friendly, then this guy is very friendly
but he's not afraid to tell me, his girl, or any other girls that
He runs his girl, his girl no run him..is what he say.. and he ain't never lie!
So catch the good part now, we all go sit and talk, while me and Coolie man smoked recreationally(lol) and got in this girls head. Being the nice guys we are, we passed the weed to the girl but she refused, we thought she would
Now girlfriend goes on her cellphone, confronting her Boyfriend: who is Keisha? She ask!?!
We're both trying to make matters worse, we wouldn't keep quiet. We laughed while saying: A idiot boy that, left de boy, him a fool..lol
Five minutes later she comes off the phone disappointed as the next 69% of other women out there, saying "see this is why sometimes I wish I was a lesbian cos guys are so blah blah fcuking blah"! A sad reality really
Inside her head now we both back each other up saying:
A diss him a diss you, left de boy, me can treat you better and work you better
She went right along saying: Am gonna give him "bun" I should sleep with (fcuk) one of his friends
Me and Coolie man said: na don't do that. No sleep with him friend, dat no right, we can bun and cheese you, if a "bun" you want give you man
She laugh, we are all having a good time
So where is your place? she asked Coolie Man.
Right up the street, said Coolie Man.
Oh really I live in the same area she said.
So come spent the night at my place, me can sleep on the floor and you can have the bed, said Coolie Man
Na, I got work in the morning, I have to be there at 1 o'clock tomorrow, but I am kind of hungry, she said
There is a pizza place open all night right across from me, said Coolie man
could you follow me to the Mc donalds? She asked.
You a white gal? what do you? no wam no Mc Donalds eat some pizza. Said Coolie Man
Coolie Man looks behind and said
see the bus dem dey a come
we all crossed the street to catch our buses,
I didn't want to intrude on these two night of passion so, I said
Yo coolie Man, link me tomorrow
R right likkle more: said Coolie Man
As they both took off, boarding their bus, with a Saturday fever that calls for
anything
Allow me to introduce yawl to Coolie man....





37 comments:
i do not know what to say....dang, now there is coolie man and there is G.. all girls should take cover o....
pammy
G!This is serious Pathua(ope i got the spelling rite)am feeling on this page.
I need u to go to my page and let me know what u think about the 2 names am proposing.
Stay cool.
Man, Coolie man is something.
You guys should probably never go clubbing together, for the sake of all the daughters. :)
U guys livin la hooda loca. Can probably write a script on ya adventures. Coolieman turns out like Tea bag. Krazy worl y'all live in. N da blunts? am doin 90 rite now.
hmmm na wa!
for real...make I go hide under table...it's 'bout to be on!
coolie man
lol
@pamelastitch
oh I hope you didn't think coolie man is gonna be blogging
I just know his name is gonna come up
so I thought I'd introduce him
but not as a blogger
if that's what you were thinking
@Princess
am bout to check that quick-fast
let me holla at these folks and ill be right there ...asap
maybe you pick the one i gave you
as a suggestion lol I doubt it
@La Reine
You know what? i like that comment
Its not even funny...the things mothers don't know about their daughters....but as you could see I left all that alone that night
I told you I loved your name right?
am coming to check up on you
ASAP
@ S.A.G.E
sup dude? I gotta add you to my link of bloggers AsAP
"La Hooda loca" huh?...
just trying to make the most of the weekend you know?...
I could write a script a rhyme a movie a bed....
but trust me B there is MORE to me tho...I just need an opportunity to show it...that's all
you doin 90 what? miles or blunts?
@Sparkle
naw sparkle you don't need to do that lol
but trust me coolie man don't play when it comes to hollaing at girls....and getting...he never fails
patois pronounced (potwah)
coolie man....randy (aint we all)
nice blog
keep the stories coming
"Coolie man" n "Omo G" Nice Combo!
Bwahahah!..okay lemme go read this again...coolie man + diary of a G..do i really see the link? okay gimme a minute..!
@ anonymous
thanks
@AN IBO DUDE'S CORNER
thanks dude..will do
I've always seen ur name around
I'll take you stopping by as an invitation to you blog
@Manda said...
"Coolie man" n "Omo G sure is a nice combo.....but I must say I admit the dude surpass me by far with the ladies
he still got that thing people say we bring up from yard
@Jaybabe
bwahahah! no jaybabe, don't try to click on coolie man its not a link
but if it so, mannnnnn yawl ladies would stand no chance resisting him
when he cross path with yawl
how are you boo?
enjoy the rest of the week
was kinda hard to read..but got to the end sha..coolie man is really something oh.
am jealous
you guys are all online while I gotta go to work now
hissssss
See G o! Complaining about going to work?!?!
I thot someone said he was chasing the money not long ago.
No stay there and continue blogging. Just dont ask me to send u money for food o!(lol).
Thnx dude for all the name suggestions, Mwuah!
coolie man got lucky! to be honest, with coolie man and da g the girl had it coming!
so what memories does robin thicke kindle, g? (me being nosey)
"Birds of the same feather,flocks 2gether"
@ exschoolnerd
he is!!! more than you know
he's something else in fact
thanks 4 passing by
@Princess
na, I wasn't complaining...I was just in a rush going to work so I was...ok I was complaining lol
Don't worry am still chasing that money n am still on my grind
I'd be crazy to miss a days work for blogging...that's crazy talk lol
okay forget the food then, just send rent money ooo
that a be much better (haha)
no problem on the suggestions
awww u got a ni99a cyber-blushing
lol
@cinnamonqueen
I think so...isn't the first and won't be the last....If she saw it coming
then she tuck around to get what was coming to her
robin thicke: oh just someone from the pass, I blogged about her before you started blogging
wow are you missing out lol hehehe
@nadine
who taught you that?
and you didn't let me know if you liked my song telephone love- have you even heard it?
i bet u don't know wat am talking about....hahahaha
of course I know what ur talking about
what you take me for?
that saying is from bible days
you just sounded like a granny saying that lol hehehe
@G: Nah men. Rollin them blunts was 7 years ago...any place anytime...caz Pac sed; "...smoke weed evryday...niggas die smokin!" Na mean? And then ma gal was cheatin on me caz i wasnt ready for sex.
Am doing 90 from hood livin dawg.
Amma add u too among ma most treasured friends cos i feel sahm bout u. like we share sahm. How bout that.
Eh! check out tha post on ma blog dat u commented on. I thot all u guys attached a secondary innuendo to ma post and i broke it down for y'all with a comment...really long. Holla!!
Sparkle seems to like...
Coolie man needs the Hook_Up G...
Okay, so do i, but Coolie's the Man right now, not me...
Hey, i tagged you G...
Hit my blog for details...
(though you already know what that means)
U still don't know wat am talking about....JUST ALLOW IT OK!!!
@ S.A.G.E
okay 7 years ago- i see- sorry about ur girl- I know u held ya head and move on
what u mean doing 90 for hood living? yea go ahead and do that
am a holla ASAP
@edo
I hope I can get to ur blog because I tried before and I wasn't able to
a tag huh? sounds cool
@nadine
you honestly took the time to write that? hiss
why don't you start by answering the questions I asked you?
like did u like the song I did Telephone love?
and yea we flock together cause we can think and act the same way and we from the same place
hence
"Birds of the same feather, flocks 2gether"
@ edo
I tried Edo I cant reach your blog
sorry dude
am having the same problem with chicala
I don't know whats up
i love d sooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg...r u happy now? hope ur ok.
hey yo G whatz gwan?
me like your story no be small...I am looking 4ward to see how this ends.
www.lovita.bravejournal.com
@lovita
just finish checking your site out
thanks for being here but I don't know if I'll continue with this story...i think we all can predict what happened...I still have to find out...been busy
@Nadina
yo you should change your name to Nadina....how that sound? better no? lol
you loved it and all this time you no say NOTHING
am disappointed oooooooo
dat no mak it!
I know you can be better next time
lol
am gooood
hope you are too
Sparkle was here
hey sparkle
am a run to you blog right now
I see ur on line too
@ G: they say u can get a G outta da ghetto but u cant get da ghetto outta a G...that whole ghetto fab thing, lifestyle...is wat i meant wen i sed 'doing 90 frm hood livin'
Hope u understand. Some hommies is dead(HIV AIDS) and other hommies is drugged out n droppen outta scool. As 4 da chics, they gat broken bodies(Abortions). Am da hood preacha cas i med a turn around. ofcourse its a everyday race thru his grace. U done seen some rap vids on ma blog? Jus finished editin ma own...will see wen to drop it on ma space. I cant seem to listen to ya song dawg yet ma computer reads it!
Princesa wuz here.
Did u change the colour of ur template G??
Nice weekend Dude and no doing naughty stuffs ok.
I'll holla
damn ..am mad late, after 33 comments,..sob! sob!..(fake cry)
..what happened to your page, i almost thot i was lost, until i saw Coolie man, that i knew i wasnt lost..
Hey man. I got u tagged. Pass by my blog n check out tha nu post. One love!
hmmm
this your music selection dey make me catch feelings.....make i call
COOLIE MAN!!!
LOL
you too :)
It took a while to get through the Patois but it was cool reading!
I dont know if i like your combo... you too. Bad Bad. The sign of the cross on my door... we all know what happened. If it didnt happen that day, it'll still happen. His girl is stupid. (sorry) lol.
whats happening all?
www.lovita.bravejournal.com
Post a Comment