Friday, July 13, 2007

On The Grind



okay, I know I've been giving yawl a lot of sex talk on my blog lately. And for the sake of not confusing anyone, I feel the need to clarify that those stories were of the past and not of the present

And contrary to me being the G that I Am and what some of yawl might think: Since my last relationship(4 months ago) I confess, I have not, yes not fcuked any pus(h)y since.
(ha-ha-ha laugh all yawl want lol)but see, Am not a slut! lol.

Now don't get me wrong, I've fingered (around with) 2 girls, could have fcuked one but, I wanted Head, she wanted to fcuk but, we didn't have any condom so we left it alone...but that's exactly what this post isn't about

This post is about being on the GRIND: Not being sidetrack by my usual temptations,
Girls(pusshy), partying, buying fashionable Items(clothes), friends and anything else that might consume any of my hard earned money.
basically am stacking my ones(getting and saving money) ching ching!!!

I could give a fcuk if she's a sexy ass female staring me down
cos a lot of these girls might be sexy but they are broke with no jobs and I don't need that shit in my life right now. Am focus on self. A ni99a got school tuition and bills to pay, never mind also saving for a car and I wasn't exactly born into a rich family,
so forget taking girls out buying em popcorn and or movie tickets

Like Jigga(Jay-Z) said: AM FOCUS MANNNN
So for this summer I decided to keep a low profile

I'd like to quote Nas by saying
"my money money money
my "Bitch" is my money
money is my "Bitch"
I love her cos she keep a Ni99a rich
She said without her I ain't shit"

After all life ain't all Ice scream and lolly pop

Ya Boy's keeping busy making "Hits" though, like the one posted above, check it out, I just recently made the beat and dropped a quick Lil verse on it. Let me know what yawl think...

oh sorry about my "french" at the end of the song, as a form of respect for the ladies who come here, I will edit that soon

Diary of a G, Staying on my Grind

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i 1st???i doubt it

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nkem said...

Hi there! Again, nice to know you're keeping it real and stopped playing around. This is a good change to your lifestyle and I know it'll start paying off in no time! Wish you all the best!

Oh and the song is very nice, especially the background rhythm that really goes well with the rapping. Good job!

princesa said...

Oh G!Am so proud of you!!
Dont worry, seek ye first the money and all other(babes,parties, fun)will be added to you.
have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hey G, i believe d song should be on youtube...

As of today's post,i can c d real u is now coming out.Keep it up!!!!

diary of a G said...

@pink-saatin
since ur first I hope you listened to the song cos that's ur prize
ur welcome lol

@Nkem
am keeping it official! right now i just "tucked away".$$$dollars and it feels good
plus paid some "fines" ....
trust me being a G
has its price
and a cuz wanta borrow ...$dollars
until tomorrow....
u think he's lying?
we'll see

as for the pay off
I sure hope so

as for the song
thanks

@Princess
thanks, am getting my priorities straight

you too
am bout to go read the homework
on your blog and give a full report
lol

@nadine
Youtube? more like B.E.T lol

oh you think so?
why would you say that?
we'll see....

...toyintomato said...

.. just heard the song, it was tight.
..i dont think anyone shld think, we Nigerians over here are being sidetracked.
we all know where we came from, and why we came here.
...thats what makes everyone take notice, our drive for success never takes the back seat for our social activities.
not all at. we all came here for a reason

LurLar said...

i like the rhytm.....Yup money first.Hustler!!!

EDNUTEY said...

awwww
I'm impressed!
lol, u keep doing ur thing, alright?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, glad u came thru' nicca. I know u've been frontin'. A real g dont be talkin ish...if you're hard rite, 'pop off'. Better u holding it down...and save those nickels and dimes. u need it!

diary of a G said...

@toyintomato
thanks, you think so?
"our drive for success never takes the back seat for our social activities."

true....I like that

@lular
you like the rhythm? thanks....its a feel good type tune you know?....
YUP M-O-N-E-Y first.hustler!
dam straight

@sparkle
what are you impressed by?...the song or the fact that I ain't got non in 4 months? lol
will do...

@Nigeria politricks
Yeah, glad u came thru' tooooo nicca.

U know I've been frontin'?
what?...
A real g dont be talkin ish...
what?
if you're hard rite, 'pop off'.what?
Better u hold it down...
what?
save those nickels and dimes. u need it...what?

thinking..............................................................
am speechless

Anonymous said...

alfjdifm

Anonymous said...

hmmm Interesting Page
Why do women have 2 be described
with the B word?
**curious**

SAGE said...

sup dawg? aint bin here in a while. Guess, i will be listenning to yo rhymes. This PC am sitted befoe is kinda colonial. Lemme gets a gud one!

Manda said...

comment MOD has been enabled for 2day for the sole purpose of feeling like a boss and the pleasure one derives from approving comments (lol)thank you
when r u gonna take this off? it's wayyy past 2 DAYS!

Manda said...

Did i ever mention dat i own an Alajo firm? lol... Dat means, i'll help you save up!

Find it hard to believe u've not been there for 4 mths cos u sure sound like a Randy Fellow!heheheheeee.

I'll have to say i'm soo impressed! it's good to see a nukka dat is focused! Make all d doe and tha women and pleasure can come later!

Imma stop here cos i'm blabbing all over ur pagey now. Hope u have a niceeee week! lalalalalalallalalalaaaaalllalalalalala

Ms. Catwalq said...

ok u need to tame the language sweetien, u're loosing me.

take it easy sha

diary of a G said...

@lovita
thanks for stopping by
what are you talking about? the song or the quote?

Its a way of speech, and believe me...am not talking to all women
in the song --which really just slipped

and the quote wasn't referring to women and where am from, anything and anyone can be/called a Bitch or a ni99a
I've called the bus my b before lol

@Sage
wup man? ain't nothing, I check you out soon...let me know wwhat you think...yea you gots to have a good PC or its pure problems

@Manda 1 and 2
I'll give you my password and you can do it...am either busy lazy or tired...I wanted to tho....we'll see

@manda 2
oh you do..do ya?...well in that case...make i sent all my savings to your bank account....just give me your details lol

4 months I know
call me celibate lol

I hear you on that one ...I sure hope so

you have a wonderful week too
all the best with your situation

@Catwalq
O Oh here comes the language police
,everybody watch your language she'll book ya lol

Hi catwalq
wouldn't mind to "loosen" you at all

I will sweetie
you too

Jayn Sean said...

I'll listen to song when i get back.So you keeping clean now ehh? Good boy.Lemme go read the other post.See wena? i been gone for two days and this is what i find? two posts? dammnit!..okay..fine..

Anonymous said...

Thx 4 clearing that out. `preciate it LOL@ calling the bus a B... that can happen when u r really upset.

SAGE said...

jus listened. Ofcos da lyrics aint 4 me but da flow is cool like Nas...story teller...thug poet n da beat is phat!!

SAGE said...

that was for the song above...pa pap p-the way iot ends!

SAGE said...

listened too da grind...i lie da switch of style. Nice. Small world we live in. May be sometime we can do a collabo. Almost sed next yea. Who knos. So, u produce yaself???

SAGE said...

Yea men. Jus humbled by the fact that u took da time to come to ma blog n share abit on yo dilemma. Amma hit you via mail soon. Jus stay alive dawg. God is bigger than the lives we live. One!

Oh! finished editin ma vid. Wanna drop it on ma space. Any ideas on how to compress its size? Its 1.16 Gb n i need to make it 100 mb. Thanks. And yo music is gud. Yo a gud producer. I can imagine...u scared of losin ya life. Huh???
Me n ma boy too produce ourselves. Beats... we ctill neeed some mad editing skills on da voices so we gat some big dawg that helps us on dat one. We startin our own rekod label...i do em vids ansd Ivan, ma cat does the beats...big dreams...jus for the ministry. Aint in the industry really. cool stuff u gat n the way u twist ya beats. Guess u shud make me some Nastradamus kinda beat n i will rhyme west coast. How bout that???

SAGE said...

Yea men. Jus humbled by the fact that u took da time to come to ma blog n share abit on yo dilemma. Amma hit you via mail soon. Jus stay alive dawg. God is bigger than the lives we live. One!

Oh! finished editin ma vid. Wanna drop it on ma space. Any ideas on how to compress its size? Its 1.16 Gb n i need to make it 100 mb. Thanks. And yo music is gud. Yo a gud producer. I can imagine...u scared of losin ya life. Huh???
Me n ma boy too produce ourselves. Beats... we ctill neeed some mad editing skills on da voices so we gat some big dawg that helps us on dat one. We startin our own rekod label...i do em vids ansd Ivan, ma cat does the beats...big dreams...jus for the ministry. Aint in the industry really. cool stuff u gat n the way u twist ya beats. Guess u shud make me some Nastradamus kinda beat n i will rhyme west coast. How bout that???