Update: Am too lazy to Update, but run along and come back tomorrow, I'll have something new for all then okay
It was a Friday afternoon, I had seen a friend(Keisha) of a lady that lived in my Building, I'll call her 30+ only because she was and not to be confused with the blogger 30+.
Prior to that Friday
I remember seeing 30+ around from time to time and on one faithful day I ran into her on the elevator. She was looking stunning as always, so I complimented her, asked her if she was married and told her I found her Beautiful and a smile of flattery illuminated her face. we left the conversation at that for the time being and exchanged goodbyes
Back to that Friday:
Me and Keisha stopped to speak for a while. I quickly asked her about her lady friend(30+), making her aware that I liked 30+ and was interested and wanted to get to know more about 30+
She told me her friend liked younger guys and 30+ wouldn't mind If she( Keisha) gave me her numbers. She even insisted on me calling her right at the moment, so I did
I spoke to 30+ and confirmed who I was, she was more than okay with me calling, so I took the opportunity to arrange a sit down or get together ASAP, cos ya boy don't play. 30+ told me she was on her way home from work and she would be home in about 30 minutes and later in the night we could get together and go see a movie or something
I was also on my way home, and upon arrival I saw her in the parking lot getting out of her car. With palms sweating and feeling a little unprepared but still excited, I held the lobby door open while she approached...and they say chivalry is dead....am a G....A total Gentlemen...lol
30+: Thank you very much
G: no problem, how was your day? dam you looking good
30+: this is nothing, just some work pants and shirt. Where you coming from?
G: Work myself too
At this point we entered the elevator, four walls and just us. Her hair was curly, I believe she was looking at some mails/letters, she had on those sexy black framed reading glasses...she was sooooo hot
The elevator doors opened, it was her stop, my back was against the elevator walls
G: so are you about that movie for later or what?
she said nothing just pulled me by the shirt off the elevator, leading me to her apartment...........
To be continued
What happen next yawl can't imagine!!!!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





37 comments:
FINALLY A NEW POST!
ohh!!!
u didn't have to stop there at all
DAMN IT!
UPDATE VERY SOON!!
ohh I'm 3rd too
@Manda...NA NA NA NA NA NA!!!
I got here b4 u..NA NA NA NA NA NA!!!
To hell with you Sparkle...lol..
I'm 2nd.
@DOG...you up for some fun already?...God! Okay..it's fine..might help to loosen you up.Good!
When did you say this was?
Where the fuck shit did all those comments go. Fuck it!
@ sparkle i am pissed cos Omo G said shame on me! i am not gonna comment till i get an official apology!
I serious o!
Ah G! i see all your wives are already here. Who is dat anonymous tho? I think there is a way you can set ur blog to not accept anon comments. Do u know that?
Thanks for taking my advice dude.
Now to the post,
I can imagine what happened next !!
BTW, what did u do to manda??
man this seems like the place to come for manda sparkle and jaybabe
squab it out lol
thats cool with me
@manda
the whole blogville deserves my apology but I'll probably start with you
later
after
work
or
something
lol
@sparkle mind I label you a "stalker" oooo lol
You heavy-hitting, big baller. Waiting for part2 'nuff said!
waiting 4 pt 2!
okay
when is the nxt update going to come up?? can't wait!
Oh no you didn't!
WWW.LOVITA.BRAVEJOURNAL.COM
LOL, see this happens to be one of my favorite blogs...ok just let me have that 2 minutes of fun
@my picture..dat's not me, lol I'm not light skinned
lol G.
I just updated
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE DAMMNIT!!! PART 2...
Ur THE MAN!!! U know what? I love ur life. U take it as it comes. Evreytime i come here, i read something entertaining. I am sure i can tell what happened later. Oyibos and their beliefs about sex! Abeg enjoy ur life jare! Life is too short. Carry go! Lol. Weldone man!
True Diary of a G!!
Anyways....
You are truly back2basics... (LOL)
I could learn a few things from the G!!
Yo D.O.G, i see jaybabe, sparkle and manada are itching for part 2...
shit update
@VERA IKEJI
AM THE MAN is true!!!!lol
thank you
am lazy to write the update maybe some payments from my readers would energize me lol
Nice Nice.......Pls update about wat went down at d movies nd after.
dammmmmn lular where you been
glad to see ya
hope you good
dog
its funny how u named dis post 30+,cos 1 of ma favourite bloggers is 30+ anyways wut happend? am tired of being on suspense.
so lazy
I'll do the update tomorrow for sure
sorry yawl zzzzzzz
see....am falling a sleep
I think I'll jsut post a video
for the mean while
I see you DOG.
Rocking ur new cam abi?
Nice pics, fine boy no pimples.lol.
Dog you wowo sha...LOL
Yo dawg, my eyes are poppin out at yo pic. we call this the WOWO back home in 9aija. Cool, post some more WOWORISMS. You get mind sa! If them leave you eh- you go plant coke ripe o! For your mind sa you gbadu the pic? Layta
WOWO !!! This boy WOWO-OOOOOO!!!
what happened to that post?
ohh, ur song only played for 30 seconds!
Sup, just dropping u a holla,
Bout to read ur post now.
@princess I see you see me.lol.
yeah, just testing it out
who me?lol?
@sparkle its coming
oh yeah, it plays the whole thing for mee?
@la reine
thanks 4 coming thru
I'll holla
WTF DOES WOWO MEAN?
let me find out you mutha fvcka
tellin sh!T...lol
I aint mad
talk ur shit!
I meant d READ A BOOK post I saw yesterday..
d song played fully now...
told u to moderate ur blog, just like Princess did...
is that money u're holding?
No mind them my man G. So far as your Mama like you and babes dey trip for you what else does a man need eh.
abeg pple, if person wowo, una suppose tell am.
now, this guy right here is a serious case of woworism!
u suppose dey wear veil my brother, u know, like all those muslim sisters!
a word is enough for the wise!
Post a Comment