I dedicate the song playing to you,
cos I remembered you said you love Love Songs.
and besides The Happy Birthday song is soo cliché anyways
Well, This is a sexy love song to let you know that
you're loved from near and afar. Okay Its a little over-the-top but.....
Here's a Little poem, Happy Birthday and enjoy
Princesa
Twice a lady and a princess indeed.
You've came to my rescue, when I was in trouble and in need.
And even though we are oceans apart.
Your kind words have managed to enlightened my heart
I've come to respect you like a dare friend or a family member
Wishing you a Happy Birthday and I wanting you to remember
You're an example of a great women and a Caring person
May god bless your soul and fill your life with great fortune(s)
If I was rich, You would Have gotten Diamonds and Pearls
But since am not quite there yet,(lol) please accept these kind words
Happy Birthday From G to P
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





36 comments:
Pass my belated b/day wishes to Princesa will you. Seems like i'm the only one who doesn't know its her birthday today. Oh my....too bad.
Anyway...hope you being a good boy...
Just passed by...
I hate being first!...lol..no really..i do...
Awww how sweet of you G. I've already said that you must marry a Naija babe oo.
Princesa, are you the same person that left me that funny comment on Ubong da's blog yesterday? LOL. Are you also Princess? Anyways happy birthday girl. I hope you have a swell time.
Awwwh G!
Am so grateful for this.
Thanks for making me feel so special.
Love ya lots too.
@jaybabe thanks.
@CGP, yea its me. One and only Princesa.
Happy burfdei gurl... i am yealous! her poemm is beta than mine.
*walks away sobbing*lmao
that was sweet...Happy Birthday Princess
Hmmmmmm the 4th birthday post for you. Happy Buffday again.
@Manda
I knew you were gonna say that...lol
but come on, its her birthday
so I got a little more creative with this one!!
yourz was my first and will always be the first....so don't worry,
yawl both are special...very
@JayBabe
Am sure P got your wishes
but am good, its a long weekend and my cuz telling me,on saturday night he lined up two...you could say ladys...so we'll see what happens....hehehe
enjoy!
I will!
"You don't like being first"
are you being "sarcasmastic" lol
@CGP
Awww you think so?
find me a Good one...why not?
of my likings, of course!
thanks for the B Day wishes to P
@Princesa
I know you won't read my comment until after the weekend, but enjoy
@Manda
mines (BDay) aint until next year but you better start preparing from now!
well, providing am still living by god's grace, of course..
enjoy your weekend
I'll holla
@Sparkle
Thnaks, so was yourz
@Lular are you serious?
I know I did Manda's and now P's but who else? lol
oh
was It I'm A Babe?
I'm feeling this song!!! Nice one
@Queen of My Castle(QMC)
Why thank you
am feeling ur name and that picture compliment the name too
thanks 4 passing by
isnt that sweet of u diary of a g?
@mimi
wow mimi was here
thanks for stopping by
I'll holla
No problem DOG. Deal!!!
@CGP
what are you? The online hook-A-Brotha-up-service? lol
and I heard about those Naija bride prices too
let me know if she's extra hot
so I can start SAVING....LOL
Profoundly wonderful
please put my name in the card o
how u doing dearie?
ohhhhhhhhhhhh
how sweet....? :) so sorry that i am just coming here now - it has been a crazy couple of days....
:)
pammy
but this is so sweet..
@Olamild-thanks you
@CATWALQ- DONE AND DONER
glad to see ya...I thot you had chose sides....lol
@manda- am good Its a holiday so I'll be haunting your blog today
how are you?
@Pammmy- its all for the birthday girl
thanks
How sweet of U DOG. U make me C another side of you I didnt C in all the brouhaha. Ure really a sweet person. How very nice.
@anonymous-yea, this is another side of a Gemini
plus I really like P and I gotta mention Manda too
who you be?
I just came by to say thanks again dude!
I see you have been having fun, browsing all day and enjoying ur leave from work.
Oya update o!
U didnt get the guess,na na na na na! Good try tho.
@Princesa
Update:
am at my cousin's house, last night one of his girls brought over more than enough liquor to get him drunk, rape him and still have more left over for in the morning.....
am still here "lamping" staying high, with my homies Gold-member Austin Power is on at the moment.
dranking and enjoying the lonnnnnng weekend
how are you?
@ Anon: You're so right about seeing another side of DOG. It's funny cos i've really started liking him myself. I didn't realise he was this sweet either. This shout out to Princessa really touched me.
@ DOG: Just saw your shout out to me on our pal's blog. Isn't it cool how we've now become pals; I must confess that i didn't like you very much at first for personal reasons. It just goes to show that it's best not to judge people on first impressions. I've actually got to know the real you from reading your blog and i can't count how many times i've gone awwwww how sweet. LOL also about your jibe about me being an online dating service. Shoo abi don't you want me to introduce a hot dude like yourself to an equally hot Nigerian babe?! LOL. And who told you all that crap about paying so much money for a Nigerian bride?! Lies lies lies!
@ Everyone: DOG is a real sweet dude. Altogether now- awwwwwww!!!
awwwwwwwwwww
awwwwwwwwwww! Calabar gal said it all.lol
hmm the G himself, I love this move of yours o!. I need to come learn more from you, but make I remind you first say for my place eh, you need to settle the youths before we clear road for you to chat any of our damsels sho gbo, so do quick come wet ground o, becos na me be chairman of the youths this year.
Don't worry we no go charge you much, so far as you fit wedge Kola.
LOL!!! :D
@ Ubong da: ah ah why you dey try scare DOG away now?! Omo take ya time oo. Shoo abi you don turn to area boy now?! Otio!!!
@ DOG: abeg no mind am o jare. You be berra pessin jo...
I thot everyone was supposed to follow cg's pal and go awwww. okay here i go then,
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
@CGP
I don't know what to say but thanks
and good looking out for a me G
@ANon
Awwwww stop it lol
@Manda
Okay Manda you know P's B-Day was on the 31, its the 4th, what yawl still awwwing about? lol
plus this is about P not me
@Ubong Da
@somebody what did he say? lol
Well thanks! but I think by all means, you're the one that could teach me something new...mahn we're
a pro with the ladies, I hail you my brotha...
so you're saying: For your place.. I have to settle with the youths??
before yawl make way for me to chat with your what????lol and you are the chairmen of the youths
Am so lost but am sure I'll catch on
@Pam
Whats so funy?lol
@CGP
so Ubong wants to punk me out of some money acting like them area boys?
I no mind am..I hope so jo lol
@Anon
awwww okay like did you forget I was the legendary Kimor?
DOG, don't mind Ubong da. He knows you're not Naija, but i guess since you like us Naijas so much, he's just trying to initiate you by using our slangs and having you work them out. So now lemme break down to you slowly all the gibbledygob/gobbledygook:
What he meant was that where we come from, you need to settle the youths (with money/gifts) if you want their damsels (girls). Sho gbo means have you heard, in Yoruba language. Chairman of the youths means head of the youths. To wet the ground means basically the same as bringing plenty money. Kola is a bitter kind of nut given to elders; its especially common at traditional marriages or village events. Ah ah is an exclamation like what???!!! Jo, Jare and Abeg mean please in pidgin English.
So you see now why i chided Ubong da? LOL. You only need to do all that crap anyway if you're going for a traditional marriage, but if you wanna be smart dude, (i know i'm gonna be crucified for this- LOL) just go for a registry or church wedding. That way, noone can extract jack from you (sorry to disappoint you Ubong da) LOL.
Anytime you need more translations dude, you can count on me to break them down to you. Stay cool dude.
Peace out.
Sorry, Jo means please in Yoruba language.
@CGP
lol
on my blog I can only see the last two posts but now I know to check my old posts for my daily update on Naija langs for the one and only CGP
I thot damsels meant girls,just wasn't sure so I didn't say nothing
But thanks for the translations
its really cleared some things up
good looking out
Post a Comment