Sunday, August 12, 2007

ONE WORD ANSWER/LITTLE KNOWN FACTS

I have been tagged by Monie(Aka Monie Lisa) to complete
THESE ONE WORD ANSWERED QUESTIONS/LITTLE KNOWN FACTS
SO HERE WE GO

1. Yourself: Gemini

2. Your partner: Who?

3. Your hair: SHORT

4. Your mother: Loving

5. Your father: RESERVED

6. Your favorite item: MP3

7. Your dream last night: non

8. Your favorite drink: LOTS

9. Your dream car: PROWLER

10. The room you are in: MINES

11. Your ex: care-free

12. Your fear: SNAKES

13. What you want to be in 10 years: ESTABLISHED

14. Who you hung out with last night: HOMIES

15. What you're not: UNREASONABLE

16. Muffins: COOL

17: One of your wish list items: CAR

18: Time: INSUFFICIENT

19. The last thing you did: BACKSPACED

20. What you are wearing: BOXERS

21. Your favorite weather: COOL

22. Your favorite book: THINKING!

23. The last thing you ate: DUMPLINGS


24. Your life: ROUNDED

25. Your mood:COOL

26. Your best friend: Money

27. What you're thinking about right now: Bed

28. Your car: wanted

29. What you are doing at the moment: TYPING

30. Your summer: COOL

31. Your relationship status: SINGLE

32. What is on your TV: OFF

33. What is the weather like: COOL

34. When was the last time you laughed: YESTERDAY



LITTLE KNOWN FACTS:

I got this from Monie Lisa... It's pretty cool..

Directions! Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do...Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers. Tag A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know..

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after a singer, Because my mother says that's all she listened to while I was in her belly. If I say the Musician name yawl would know my real name easily. hehehe

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
unbelievably, it was on Thursday at a funeral, but it was tears of joy while having a conversation at the reception for my Aunt who pasted away


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Nope

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT
fried fish

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hell yeah! Am the type of friend to always say ME TOO ie you wanta go clubbing? ME TOO, I got $20 on some food, ME TOO.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
loves it

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
I think so

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell no! Am not for that gut feeling one gets from dropping from high places

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Quaker Granola Oats, Honey & Raisins among others

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, I have em laced to accommodate easy off and on access

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Body Mind and Soul baby

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
butterscotch among others

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
A sense of intimidation/ misunderstanding due to my hard exterior

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I am impatient, and it has cost me, time and time again

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
All my Family Back home, it sucks having to leave all the people you were raised by to living reserved and isolated due to the widespread of the family who are here

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Red striped Boxers no shoes or pants

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Dumplings

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW ?
Holding day the years by Simply Red

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS ?
Probably Ganja,lol naw I like the smell of a bakery, clean laundry

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My cousin (L-easy)

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU ?
Monie Lisa.. of course

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Basketball, even though I don't really watch TV that often

27. HAIR COLOR?
Black

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD ?
rice and pea and fried fish babbbby

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Its depends, but I like em realistic and meaningful, scary but both

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
300. Thank God you asked. I just wanted to share this with the world. I watched half of the movie 300 with some friends on friend night(boot leg 5 bucks no tax...fuck giving money to the Government...come on get me)great quality too. absolutely loved it
that my type of movie, i loved the settings, the lighting, the camera angle, and the art of fighting in the movie. This movie is in the same category as Troy and Gladiator. I love the way the ancient Greek and Romans are represented in films and in history, it might be exaggerated but their rein is another fascination of mines

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
I told you I am not wearing any shirt(just woke up) in fact Am not wearing nothing at all with my d!ck in my hand okay. lol I let yawl decided if Am joking or not. hehehe

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring/Summer not too cold not too hot

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I like em both

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
nestle drum sticks, matter fact after talking about it, now I gotta go get one


37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Manda or Princes or sparkle or Am a Babe or Pink Satin

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Ugo D or Am a Babe

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
does a pamphlet from Jehovah's Witness count

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing, don't need or have one

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
nothing, didn't watch TV last night

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Music

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles, but I can't recall too many songs of either, come to think of it, I can't recall any of each right now

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME
from my home in Jamaica, Canada, from my home in Canada, Jamaica. The States otherwise

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT
ask about my head game, other wise, my talent is music ie rapping and making beats

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Manchester Grove place, Jamaica

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO CHECKING OUT?
Yours

30 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting

Admin UD said...

wadup dawg..why you say i'm gon be the least likely to respond..:(

Anyways, probably true, cos i don't like doing meme's.

Do have a nice one!

Ms. Catwalq said...

CATWALQ ACADEMIE II HAS BEEN POSTED....

BTW: what is going on with u and overwhelmed? or it isn't you

EDNUTEY said...

phew! that was long
lol, I might reply...not on my next post though

diary of a G said...

@Lovita/olamild
really

@Ugo D
cause I know you've got others things to do, you seem like a busy dude
How you living?

@catwalq
just checked it out

Nothing, she prolly hates me lol
oh its me G aka Kimor lol

@sparkle
no it wasn't! It was just dragged out
whenever you want, its up to you
if you want to

diary of a G said...

so ownb finally strike back
this should be good!

Anonymous said...

Here's the thing dude:
I'M SICK OF YOU!

So we broke up almost 4 months ago...
I'm not gonna go into details cos they're irrelevant really... and I'm past it... wayyyy past it... AND you.

After we broke up... I saw you once... you said hi to me... I ignored you cos you didn't exist to me... you'd lost it for me... you'd lost it to me.

You wanna know how and why you lost it? You lost it cos you were disrespectful and uncaring and selfish the time when I needed you... and I don't do disrespectful and uncaring and unselfish.
After I ignored you... you still had the audacity to call me on my cellie a few times leaving such stupid messages as 'hey baby'... 'happy anniversary baby' on different occasions
It's like dude... get a clue... we're over... I don't want anything to do with you... you're not my man... you're not my friend... get it?

I used to think we'd be friends no matter what happened with us cos I did share a lot of my life with you for the 10,11 months that we knew each other/ were together
But like I said... my 'friends' are there for me when I call them almost crying cos my mom has been admitted into the hospital for something I don't even know... and I can't reach her... my 'friends' put ego and imagined hurts aside and are there for me

When we were dating I had told you I had a blog... read you certain mummy sundays and certain entries from it... I had never given you my blog address... and you had promised me that you'd never go searching for it.
BLOODY LIAR!!!

The minute we broke up... 'amazing writer'... 'unsigned lyricist' that you are... and because you just needed a place to air your pseudo 'intellectual theories' and 'empirical wisdom' you of course had to start up a blog
... I'm guessing the entire time that we were together... you probably knew exactly where my blog was and kept tabs right... knowing that I'd never lie on my blog... you could find out if I was cheating or not... if the times that I said I was with friends... I was really with 'Chris' or 'Michael'...
Good on you 'detective dog'

You started up your blog pretending to be a new blog reader from Canada who liked my blog... time and time again soliciting for me to stop by your blog... leaving 2,3,4 comment on each post.
I decided to be nice and see what you actually had to say(all the while not knowing that it was you)

I went on there... assaulted by words I didnt really understand... convoluted concepts... words put together that didn't mean much stuff to me... slang and basically not my kind of thing to read... I left a comment or two... but I decided I wouldn't go back to your blog... certainly not my kind of reading.

Listen I'm not even in the mood to go back and forth and explain my life away here cos you're not worth it... I have lost every atom of respect for you...
I probably would've forgiven you if after we broke up you didn't start up your little suspense series on your blog... disrespecting me... calling me names... talking shit about me... calling me a 'victim'
But you did.

The posts I wrote about you after we broke up were very 'journalist' very 'clinical'... Kimor said this and I said this back... I didn't go on insulting you... talking shit about events that happened months ago in the relationship.. the time when you did A and i said B and you did C... which then proved that you were an asshole
I didnt talk about the time... that day on November 11th when your mom said D and I thought E but you said F... which shows me that 'Jamaicans are ____'

I didn't quote dates and events of time past... cos that's exactly what they were... in the past... I didnt try to make a case against you... I just said what had happened... how it happened and that was it.
But oh no... You're the champion writer with a cause... award-winning lyricist and male activist... you went to every single persons blog begging for them to come on your blog and 'peep' something... that you had secrets to tell...
you will probably never know how tiny you became to me after that... how all the respect I ever had for you went down the drain
You were trying to prove a point... prove yourself to people you don't even know... trying to smear my name when the people you were hassling yourself about don't know me either...
You became a sad little boy running around for attention... not the Kimor I wrote poems about

I never came on your blog to prove or disprove things that you said because there wasn't a point... you had become an ant in my sight... and it's like I read somewhere... if you see someone you don't like falling down from a high-rise building... there really is no point of giving them a shove as they pass down your window (in other words... they're falling anyways... get it?)

Anytime somebody left a comment on my blog... even till this day... you run immediately like a chicken without a coop to their blog to comment... oh come on my blog... oh please new blogger... pass by my blog... oh please... I'd appreciate it if you stop by my blog... oh please... I'm dairy or diary of a g and I really need your readership... oh if you that's not reason enough... overwhelmed naija babe is my ex... yeah... that onb... yeah... so come by my blog... I have some stories to tell about her... pretty please come by my blog.
PATHETIC!!!

I do not own blogger and will not say anything about you choosing to own a blog but you of course could've gone about it an entirely different way... you could've

The real reason I'm writing this here post is to tell you Kimor aka Diary of a g or dog or whatever you call yourself now to LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!

You have sent me emails threatening me... telling me you'll show up at my house when I least expect it... you have left me messages calling me baby when you know I'd probably only piss on you if you were on fire... and that's just cos I'd do that for even the person I hate.

Initially you used to leave 1,2,3 comments per post... but now you've gone up to 15, 23 and once I counted almost 30 in ONE post... DUDE GET A LIFE... A GIRLFRIEND>>> A FRIEND>>> SOMETHING!

In your comments you beg me to publish your comments... read your blog... comment on your blog... then you threaten me... you go on other peoples blogs and try to escalate things that aren't even issues... anywhere my name is mentioned your body temperature rises... you just have to get a word in... you just have to let them know that you used to know me... you have to say something... it's like dude are you sick in your head?
I don't understand the obsession... you claim I was
that you'll never let me be or leave me alone... it's like dude... choose a personality and stick with it. Are you a little pussy boy still longing after things long gone or are you a hardcore shoot-em-up motherfucker? Dude I'm tired of your bullshit and if this doesn't let up... the next time I see you... I will give you a slap on your fucking face(that's a promise)... you wanna hit me back? then we'll see who Canada belongs to... we'll just see.

You swear you know so much about me... but you'll be surprised what I know about and in a situation where you're threatening me... you'll be surprised what you could get for that... lol... I remember stuff 'baby'.
I won't put your shit out here... but you kno how it goes for 'repeat offenders'
Be careful what you do darling... and you'll be surprised the evidence I have stacked against you...

I did tell you my daddys a lawyer right? I don't like the dude... but I did learn a thing or two from him about 'stacking your evidence'
M Let me know cos there are a lot of people who if I give them the word WILL fuck your shit up... no lie. You'

So here's the thing... I don' want to drag this back and forth and I'm not really interested in anything you have to say... all i'm saying is... kindly leave me alone... don't mesage me... don't email me... don't comment on my blog... just stay away from me

Don't beg me... don't threaten me... don't be nice to me.. don't be rude to me... DONT BE

Now that you have your own blog... have made your own blog friends... stick to that... let this be a memory... cos thats what you are to me...
actually that's not true...


Now you're a non-person to me... you know... like someone that NEVER happened.

diary of a G said...

@ownb
Oh wow OWNB you finally took the time to come to my blog

welcome, I hope you enjoyed your stay...pretty please come back and tell me that song did you hear while visiting

wow baby girl you sure have a lot on your mind this is like homework

and I'll be man enough to NOT DELETE you colourful comment
from my blog becos I want my readers to see for themselves

which I must say is obviously exaggerated and clearly you have taken me serious at times when I was just making you the butt of my jokes

this should be interesting, after the blog ville idol contest
ain't been much happening round here

thank you for taking the time out of your Boy-filled life to drop a line

from your blog I heard you jumped fast into a relationship and you are now reconsidering

better luck next time
I'll be around to catch all the excitement

thank you for the entertainment in advance boo

I'll holla

Anonymous said...

You disgust me onb. if you have the balls to play this game, why don't you allow HIS comments to show. That way we can be objective in our judgement. Instead of you hiding behind some stupid anonymous blogger shit, telling us all sorts of bullshit, expecting us to believe.

Personally, i do not believe you. I'll rather believe the world is square than any of your whorish rants.

Do please get a life cos what you have now sucks BIG TIME. What am i even yapping about. It's only your kind that'll believe your shit hook, line and sinker. This is way over it. Get a life BITCH and stop harrassing blogosphere with your sexual, whorish, harlotry and stinky exploits.

A responsible 21 yr old should have better things to do with her time, instead of running after men, one after another. Are you a prostitute? Ok, i understand, you have to make some money by the side to support your lousy life, huh? Opening your legs to the highest bidder, or the lowest, depending on how the ogbanje spirit moves you..Pathetic!

I have one little advice for you, better get a life and do that fast cos yuor nemesis sure to catch up with you.

You say you're compiling evidences agains G. I already have pictures of you posing nude with your so-called man friends. I repeat it again, you DISGUST me. Your kind belong to the thrash bin, cock sucker.

Remember i once told you that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. You think you can get away with what you did? Judgement day is around the corner and i' going to make sure you are exposed for who you really are so all those your ass-licker friends will know you.

Karma's a biatch, in case you don't know and the time has come for a reversal of the status quo.

I know you will not publish this so i am going to still post it in G's comment box.

Anonymous said...

wtf!!!!! come, this crazy girl, what do they call you sef. Get your stinking ass off this page right this minute. You are not welcome here, not ever. Carry your wahala waka abegi. what nonsense and ingredient

La Reine said...

Interesting comment train, fo sho'.

Sha, I hate my handwritting, but I'd bungee jump. Yes sir.

Anonymous said...

Don't mind overwhelmed jare. I think the ogbanje spirit has started harrassing her again. You know she suffers it at least once a month. OWNB, go and get a life and stop all this stupid and retarded rants. it sucksss big time..nonsense and ingredient

princesa said...

Hey G! Whatever the problem you have with ONB, i think you guys should sort it out of here. Not too nice to wash anybody's dirty linen in public.
Am not impressed at all with all the ranting i see here but dude i like you, you are almost like family. Am going to disregard all i have read, no one's changing the impression i have of you anyway.

To better things now,
I loved the meme, will do it soon too.

princesa said...

Hey G! Whatever the problem you have with ONB, i think you guys should sort it out of here. Not too nice to wash anybody's dirty linen in public.
Am not impressed at all with all the ranting i see here but dude i like you, you are almost like family. Am going to disregard all i have read, no one's changing the impression i have of you anyway.

To better things now,
I loved the meme, will do it soon too.

princesa said...

BTW, who is this Karma sef and why is he fighting for you??
Karma plzz leave them to sort it out.

Ms. Catwalq said...

i will advise that we all pay attention to the blog post and disregard any inflammatory comments either partes or their "supporters" are leaving.
This is so disgusting.
Diary of a G, you and overwhelmed, abeg find a way to sort this out. I don't want to witness another Waffarian episode.

Manda said...

mmmmh, too many wahala everywhere. imma just say the meme is tooooo long but i'll come respond tomoro. Hope u're good n as P said, u guys should sort this outside here. It's not worth the spilling watever is bothering yawl here.

Hope ur weekend was good!

Anonymous said...

this is so not ONB! Where's her own pic beside her post like Olamild, Ugo Dan, catwalq, sparkle, etc? This is fake!! To prove it, I'll post as diary of a g next

Anonymous said...

This is my proof! Anythings possible with the internet. Only the eagle-eyed can tell the diff. So please act smart!

Anonymous said...

DONE DEAL

O.šeyï said...

DRAMA!!!! LOL. This is just too funny! D.O.G. sorry o, but damn she killed you in that her post sha. lol.

ONB is clearly pissed about something, I don't think that stuff is made up.

You guys should sort it out. Actually, i take that back. I don't think she cares to sort anything out. Maybe you guys should just leave it be. Hey its life... you win some friends you lose some.

Pele.

O.šeyï said...

on a different note... faker how the heck did you post as D.O.G.? Na wa o. Blogville and roguery sha.

Waffarian said...

@catwalq: how my name take enter dis matter na?

Anonymous said...

. What you are doing at the moment: TYPING--lo b4 nko?

dude u and overwhelm,ed..what is going on now!guys pls settle it amicably...

Anonymous said...

@ waffy: Good question...my thoughts exactly. People too like drama jare, haba!

Anonymous said...

and guys..it isnt funny at all..those sayiing this is funny!those involved are hurt n angry!!!

O.šeyï said...

okay.. pink-satin you're right. Sorry for saying its funny O. At this rate though, I don't think ONB is ready to forget and you need two people to settle a situation like this amicably. I say leave it where it is and move on. Ain't nothing being repaired here.

Anonymous said...

You are disgusting!!! and apparently lower than scum!

Thirty + said...

D.O.G

Biko can you please try to settle this without all the bitterness especially by the supporters venting venom. For goodness sake at some point you guys were chums so for the sake of those memories and for the sake of God and Peace please delete all these venom filled comments and chop pill.

My peeps, life is too short o

Anonymous said...

FAKE! FAKE!! FAKE!!!


That comment by Overwhelmed is fake! People open your eyes. Can you tell????
Overwhelmed's avatar (the picture of her legs) is missing from the comment! Someone cleverly copied and pasted Overwhelmed's post, and then signed it by copying her blogger profile link. Whoever did that just wants to cause more trouble in Blogville.

BEWARE! I could fake anybody else