My Instrument
You can Stroke it like a guitar
You can blow it like a flute
It will fill your inside up with pleasure
When I whip it out and I preform for you
I can play a Solo by myself
Or I can do a duet with someone else
It's got rhythm, Its got melody
That will make your body sweat and take you to Ecstasy
It'll make you scream and shout for more
Give a standing ovation, and ask for an encore
Its portable, so I take it with me, wherever it is I go
They say practice makes perfect, so am searching for new gigs and new shows
My instrument is long, thick and Black
And comes with a great huge Bas(s)e
and it's sure to put a smile on most females face
my, how I've longed to use my Instrument
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





36 comments:
am first and please no bullstuff yawl
so sorry i have to do this G, i'll be real quick.
Am actually one of the anons in ur previous post, firstly am so badly sorry nadine for causing all that ish. Was only fooling around and yeah i was impersonating u too. OOPs my bad! Was jst wondering who u were exactly, i was kinda sure i knnew u but apparently i dont. Sorry again, its not happening again.
Thanks G for being nice bout all 'o this, thot u were gonna flair up real bad but u'r handling it well. Am off never to return with any moer silly comments, lol!
Now seriously are u talking about what i think u'r talking about? cos dammnnn am quite sure u are , but if u arent pls clarify so i can get this 'thot' outta my head man.........lol!
hmmmn or what else could it be?
anonymous(10:49) has finally apologized to nadine for causing all that trouble in the previous post. you must really be a good anonymous. lets all end it here.
LOL. You bera spell out what this instrument is dude...is this the same instrument on your URL? Wo...sounds massive!!! LMAO...
lol G!
First of all i went to see the comment you were talking about on ur previous post but i discovered you deleted them.
I remember dropping a comment about a nadine that made some disrespectful comment about pammy.
Is dat what you were asking??
To the current post,
This ur instrument sounds like interesting o! I dont want to see though,lol.
"how I've longed to use my Instrument"
Been celebate for sometime??
he he he he. very well written and i am guessing it's not what we think.
or is it????
I came back here after i saw ur comment G.
I guess some crazy anon hacked into my account to drop the comment. Glad you knew it wasnt me.
Why dont you set ur blog not to allow anon comments??
i no say i b anon, but i no be the bad one. una gather liver oh.how person go come use another person's name go they find trouble. person no even say make e use another name na another person name wey dey blogville e come use. una wicked sha. i hail una oh.e be like say the culprit don confess.
Hey wasuup dude, can see you've gat some great tool for 'working' I salute you bro
One!!
PS: i know 100% who is posting crap on your blog, first why don't you enable comment moderation
TO ANON: you know i know you. This is the last warning, any rubbish again and i'll OUT YOU. You've been warned
DOG where are you dude? Abeg delete that anon's message now before the person concerned sees it. Why is it that wherever naija people are gathered, market people must flock down there?! Please do not even honour such people with a response. Just delete their comments and pretend they don't exist. Na wa oo!!!
Yes, comment moderation is a good idea. At least that way everyone can still comment, but you'd only publish the ones you feel like.
This is kinda funny though, i came here jst to apologise and make it clear that it was all a silly joke and pple are still flairing up. Oh well, i realy dont wanna go any further cos i might flair up myself. G, yea i agree u'r free to moderate comments if u want besides u did it b4 init? Thanks for taking this the way u'r doing.
Plz o! Not another drama up here!
wat instrument are we talking about here? Hope not wat i think!
I found your poem very entertaining, however, I feel it is inaccurate for you to say: "my, how I've longed to use my Instrument", when you have just used it on Ms. 30+....LOL
You sure spent a great deal of time thinking about your johnson to write this poem though...
hmn hmn hmn, Is there some other kind of instrument i dont know of? I'm not quite sure i know 'exactly' what u mean , lol!
Anyways, obviously u realy adore and dont joke with this instrument of urs, lol.
Which tool is that?..lol..damn you DOG...
Solo you mean like whacking yourself? You don't do that do you?
@veh, that miss 30+ story did not happen recently. It happened when dawg was going out with a certain blogger. I know coz he told me himself. so lets just say that he cheated on her at the time......lawl
@dawg, waddup dude? missed ya missed ya missed ya......& I want a taste of your instrument......
Na wa o! I go market come back na im some peeps don dey use my name yarn(opata).
@CGP, abeg no mind craze people joo!
@anon wey dey yarn opata, if you get liver(guts) reveal yourself coward! Instead you go around terrorizing other peeps blogs, GO GET A LIFE!!!
DOG, its the real princesa talking. I can also get nasty.
Have a fun weekend dude.
@ Princesa: LOL. Me wey no fit even comment for ya blog, na im dem dey talk say i dey lick ya yansh. The only comment wey i don leave for ya blog na under ya photos- whether na dat one dem dey call yansh licking?! LOL. Abeg make i comot before dem go talk say i dey lick anoda part of ya body oo! I no get power to dey argue with market people abeg. LMAO!!!
@ DOG: Where have you been all day? Mbok come and monitor your blog dude. And please delete all those comments before those anons start thinking that they are important.
instrument???u can do a solo or a duet!hmmmmn!
Hmmmmm...i sure dnt know what you are talking about...but i hope it's not what am thinking.
hahahahah Lurlar, what do u mean u don't knwo what he's talking about
see G bring out the animal in him eh?
hmm hmm
this is a nice post though...nice concept...I like it..ok now I'm inspired...thanks G :)
my next post...hmm hmm
OK..have a great weekened
wait...what happened here? I mean with all d nasty comments and stuff...I might have to moderate my blog b4 I start getting stupid comments too
well..peace!
LOL...I just read it over again....I like d way u ended it
My, HOW I'VE LONGED TO USE MY INSTRUMENT
lol...hey I like that song playing
Buddy
@10:49
you evil 0...ur day will come o.lol
but remember freedom of speech is a great privilege so try and use it more wisely next time ok...lol
now can we please get back to the topic of this post please?
My Instrument!!!!lol
@10:52
am a musician..what do you think am tlking about? lol
and what thoughts do you have in your head? That's what I want to know?
@2:25
true and lets all talk about my long thick black instrument..
@CGP
I can see how you have reach that conclusion...lol
alot of similarity between the two huh?
hey, It is what it is....
@P
naw, it wasn't that comment you spoke of, it was a next one
I deleted cos I knew it wasn't you
interesting indeed! but you don't have to see it...when I perform it just makes you feel all good inside
lol you dig?
yes but it has been a while
its either am praticing abstinent or am just way less outcoming nowadays
but
am good...I had quite alot from....
you know what? let me shut up
I'll holla
@100%
thank you!
well, what were you thinking?lol
ps still waiting on your update
@Princesa
now that sounds like the real princesa....Errmmm. I know I could but am curtain these anonymous people can act civilize and to be honest I've never been a fan of the whole EXCLUDING PEOPLE THING...
Though I definetly see where you are going from
I think the culpritz have fessed-up
and realize he/she was only being GOOFY..lol ...To my its child play and I take shi like that lighty
but one more time o and I'll
revoke them FREEDOM OF SPEECH on My BLOG
@6:33
true
@Ugo D
yeah I got the tool(s) but it seems I need to go find a job, if you know what I mean?
We'll see how that goes...one more time and I promise I'll make some changes cos It aint really been that bad, just some misunderstanding, something that I myself is used to geting, so I know how that goes
but I hear you tho
@CGP
Oh sorry CGP while this was coming on I was busy working, then shopping, then chilling out maxing
then I finally got home
but am sure these anonymous people
can conduct themselves in a better way and make more use of their FREEDOM OF SPEECH
We'll see how it goes
see and torn between the two cos I'd rather block anonymous comments
but then that would only exclude you, which you know I WON'T HAVE
nd some other friendly Anonymous
peoples
And me....I personal hate the comment moderator thing...cos I like to see my comments as soon as I decide to press publish and I believe so does other people too
am not really about moderating my blog for whatever/any reasons other than my own
WE'll see tho
@10:18
So this is what your get a kick out of?shame on you my child...lol
I gotta find some saying from a movie I once heard about Freedom
cos its a privilege you should appreciate....am not gonna lie, I do leave my blog open to free speech cos I know what it feels like to be tempted to be mischievous but since a coward is the worse thing anyone can be...I'd rather use my ID and tactfully say my piece than to talk shit in a safe place
DOG, i feel ya on your last comment (10.18). I didn't like you at first when i didn't know you, and i expressed this freely with my real id. I could have used a fake id or done so anonymously, but i'm not a coward and don't kiss arse.
When i began to know the real DOG, my turn around was very obvious to all and i even expressed this again. Now that we are pals, we laugh over all that, as it is all in the past.
I am all for expressing yourself freely et al, but if there are cowards trying to turn your blog into a market place, then you need to find a way to moderate your blog. I do have a Google account, but choose not to comment with it, as i do not want such haters to locate me.
I really can't bear classless/uncouth people. After i saw how viciously they attacked Overwhelmed in some of her older posts, i swore that i would never have a blog where Naija people would be flocking to like a pack of wolves and even if i did, it would be so coded/secret.
I know i'm also Naija, but i'm just being honest about my feelings/observations. When friends fall out with each other, instead of moving on, they'd publicly begin to reveal secrets they know about each other and shamelessly disgrace themselves.
I can't stand vindictiveness and i'm too dignified to stoop to such low levels as to engaging in slanging matches with such people. I'd rather keep myself to myself- nah mean? Make i go jo before i begin sermon...LOL
DOG, you really are musically talented. I hope you get discovered pronto. I'm loving your new mix. I can see also, that you mixed part of the Gym Class Heroes' Cupid chokehold i yarned you about (how much you go pay me eh? LOL).
For real though, i hope talent scouts do blog rounds, cos you need to be discovered dude. Good luck!!!
wahs gud fam. aint forgotten u. bin busy doing missionary work in canterbury. All gud. Speak soon. peace and many blessings.
@CGP
hehehe...ermmm....thanks but thats not me...lol...thats one of my favorite artist :JR Writer but you did inspire the song...from you told me about gym class hero..I also searched for the original song by super tramps..I'll prolly put that one up soon and a next song from em...am liking..but thanks CGP
I'll holla..gotta show you something check ur *mail*
@SAGE....I see ya dude..trying up to good thinds..I can dig it
I'll holla
Ok then dude. Where have you been BTW?! Abeg come online jare make we yarn.
Hmmn
sounds like that instrument really can male some music G!!!
hehehe
the comments are way too many!!
Way too many!
hahhaahahahah U r something else.
Unique poem though... very different
Post a Comment