I'll be taking a trip to New York, to visit my Grandmother and be with my family for the upcoming Canadian Thanksgiving long holiday weekend
I'm currently making a reggae compilation CD for the road trip
Speaking of MUSIC
Me and my Cousin are going hard, getting promoted and putting ourselves out there, in a $100,000 dollar Internet Battle Rap Contest, hosted by Loud.com
if yawl got time and would like to hear n vote for My dude just check it out
If Your a hardcore Hip-Hop head at Loud.com/hammerjack
Speaking of Musicians
Dance hall artist elephant man's show in Toronto(My City) was cancelled due to an uproar protest from the GAY community claiming His lyrics promoted Gay Bashing and such
I swear it seems these Gays have more power than the Premier of Canada
But I wonder how this will affect reggae artists lyrics in the future. Not that their strive on Gay bashing Lyrics
Speaking of Jamaicans
my cousin, Georgia just came up from Jamaica on a 2 week Visa. This is her second time. I remember on her first visit, my sister took her to a Christmas party, where Georgia contested an Asian girl doing her thang on the dance floor. Georgia believing because reggae was playing, it was her Que as a Jamaican to "Mash her up" on the dance floor but instead slipped and fell while doing so. lol
Speaking Of Asian Girls
Lately I've been talking to this Vietnamese Girl that am used to seeing on the bus some mornings on our way to work. Just As Friends Though! She's like 5'6 or may 5'7
(short but not young & cute)She's Funny too, she even says its sooo nice having me to make her smile in the morning on her way to work. Plus she looking out for the kid now
I can't lie though Yawl! I've romance the thought of what it would be like "Stuffing" a cute Lil' Asian chick since our every-other-day-or-so 5 minute walk towards our Separate work place. ...Is that wrong? or am I just a DOG? or just a Man? or are they the same thing... I know what the ladies think.
Speaking of funny
Yawl know whats funny? When I first started blogging I wanted my URL to be diaryofag and my blog ID to be DaddyLongD1CK not the other way around.
I never plan on blogging for this long, So I didn't care
Can yawl believe for maybe a mouth straight I didn't realise that my head line Banner & My blog ID was spelled incorrectly as "DAIRYOFAG" instead of diaryofag. And not a single Soul would tell me this. lol
I can't lie yawl I was High when I wrote this laughing to myself, wondering why the hell does people even come to my blog reading half the B.S. I spew out with my incomplete sentence and plain bad ass Grammar. lol
But Seriously
For this upcoming thanksgiving I'd like to give thanks for my progression in life this year and obviously life it self of course.
This year I've taught myself to have patience and elude negative distractions from my life and from now until the end of the year, I'll be reaping the benefits, from staying on my Grind, the old hustle n bustle
Enjoy Yourz Yawl!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
Yay first! As ya main pal na, i get to maintain.
And dude, 5"6" aint short...WTF!!!
I notice those grammatical erm...bashing- even on this post dude. Does dyslexia spring to mind? lol.
LMAO also at your cousin breaking her leg also while trying to mash up someone else on the dancefloor.
Congrats dude for getting this far. I understand your feelings of achievement and big up to you for that.
I'll check out that music site also to show some love to y'all.
Stay cool.
Oops typo alert: I meant to say, I notice those grammatical bashings all the time...
Ur cuZ must av felt so bad!!!
I wish grandma good health.
I never noticed Dairy instead of Diary...lol
I'm with Cally, 5'6 is not short.
People come to your blog because you keep it real whether we like it not, and I am prone to believe that real people like talking and chatting with others that keep it 100. Ok, that was the Texas girl in me talking LOL.
Please trust and believe...we notice the grammatical errors!
Dude you back yet???
Whether dairy or diary, as long as the G is there behind it, no wahala!
@CWG and Castle queen, lol babes am guessing you are both 5 '6'.
No No you are not short!!!
why are you so naughty princesa ;)
Waduup G, go have fun, keep balling, nuffing do you!
have a nice one matey! Cheers!!
happy thanksgiving hun! av a good1 and good luck wit the music. thingy. plus its a gud thing u stayed on. ive enjoyed ur posts.
@Princesa...Yep, I'm 5'6! How'd you know? LOL
lol. glad you are doing your thing. follow y our passon regardless of the backlash
second of all, if people visit your blog it means you must have something that must be worth listening to
Post a Comment