Thursday, November 8, 2007

SURPRISE PARTY









Hey yawl! Let me explain to yawl whats going on. Today is the birthday of one of our dare blogville Friends. And since you are here, won't you please stay, party, celebrate and have yourself a slice of the lovely Sara Lee designer birthday cake....but not before the Birthday girl of course.lol


I'll have to ask someone to be on the look out for the birthday girl. She should be here in any minute. We want to give her a BIG surprise, ANONYMOUS BLOGGER you can handle that.

I'll be yawl DJ / master of ceremony (MC) for tonight.
I'll be spinning allll the right tunes, allll night long

Ms. LIGHTLY can be in charge of occasionally making sure the party snack table is filled with refreshments and appetizers

Thanks to CATWALQ the party is catered with some of Naija's finest dishes

And the lovely PRINCESA and OLAMILD will be taking turns blessing the meal and also taking photographs of everyone who's attending the party in their smashing new outfits

I personally appoint TOYINTAMATO to be the party starter and getting every one dancing on the dance floor.

SPARKLE will be reciting some lovely spoken words, written by herself, mid-way through out the party

RANDY NIGERIAN will be in charge of safely taking home all the girls who got a Lil too tipsy to drive themselves home....(Get yawl minds out the gutter!) He's just the designated Driver, so a minimum of .05 alcohol is allowed(a few beers or so) lol

And I do ask everyone here, (including the peoples I've given party tasks to and those I did not mention) to sign Cally-waffybabe's Birthday card before leaving the party and Remember the party IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT and Guys I see some ladies tonight that should be having some babies...baby

Uh oh! Here comes UNKNOWN BLOGGER.
She says Cally is approaching the building.
OK OK Everybody take yawl positions and find something to hide behind.
Am about to switch the lights off, so everybody be quite

Here She comes, Everybody, all in together now......SURPRISSSSSEEEEEEE

CALLY releases the door handle, she's a little startled but she's blushing from all the love she's receiving, as we all smoother her with birthday wishes and big hugs

I then announce on the microphone to:
"slice the birthday cake, so the party can really get cracking in this Mutha"
as CATWALQ grabs the mic, telling me to watch my mouth. lol

CALLY is looking gorgeous as ever, in her backless designer Fendi dress and Manola Blahnik heels with matching accessories, making it hard for anyone to outshine her as the party continues to the break of dawn.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLY

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

im the first....today is my b'day as well..

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

lolololololol! this is so beautifully interesting

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLY!!!! IN BWT popping champagne. followed by kisses on the cheek *muah** *muah**
much love sis, much love.

...toyintomato said...

..haba, see me sweating like a Christmas goat, no, i no go gree, i will not loose my title on this dance floor..

callywaffybabe..Happy birthday gurl, muwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

... no time to chat,rushing back to the dance floor , i don't want to loose my title as the best dancer to omosewa.

Ubong Da said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRLLLLL

Yeah the party is going to rock . Remember the movie "House Party" of the early 90s eh. That was Kids Play, we are going to rock the house. It's a lingerie party folks, and am wearing the tightest victoria secret pata in town (Yes now VS makes sexy pata's for men too), and the DJ would be blasting the latest naija jams with hits, D'bang Kokomaster would be gracing the occasion infact make I no leak out the secret finish.

Jess said...

lol - this is hilarious but I enjoyed it. Backless designer Fendi dress - What have you been doing with your imagination? lol.
Happy Birthday Cally!!!

Joy Akut said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLLLLL!....all the best....i'm sending u some virtual gifts aight...a pink diamond stud earring, a burkin bag, and some cool like that cashemere shawls in every colour...enjoy...and i thonk thats enough thank u's, twas nothing really *wink*

@ubong da,hey no one told me twas a lingerie party, how come CWB's in a fendi(oh, i get, its her party and she can do what she wants to)....shoot, and i thot my birthday suit rocked!

going to get myself some hot spicy jellof rice, then imma boogie the floor out, do some electric slides and snaps!

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

its strange, cally and i always seem to meet at the comment pages of other blogs, i've never visited hers. well i tried once and i realised i needed some kind of IV (i don't understand the reason behind 'private blogs', seriously i dont!). so since i don't know her (since i have never read any of her stuff to understand her psyche), i'll just say a happy birthday, hoping she'd make her blog available for 'new comers' like me to experience her world.

@obinwanne: its ur b-day too?! happy birthday and many more blessed years ahead.
one love!

Anonymous said...

wooooooooo

ive got my freak um dress on...
enuf guys to flirt with....
someone keeps toppin up my glass with champagne....

wooooooooo

im dancing on a table....

wooooooooooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLY WAFFY BABY

LUV YA!

MWAH!!!!!!!!!!

princesa said...

Its my darling cally's birthday.
May your days be long my friend.

Am doing a post for you and mommy on my blog.

Everyone drop in for a slice of cake later.

princesa said...

G this is so sweet of you. Big ups dude!

Unknown said...

Watch over your child, O Lord, as her days increase; bless and guide her wherever she may be. Strengthen her when she stands; comfort her when discouraged or sorrowful; raise her up if she falls; and in her heart may your peace which passes understanding abide all the days of her life;

O God, our times are in your hand: Look with favor, we
pray, on youR child, ... , as she begins another year. Grant
that she may grow in wisdom and grace, and strengthen her
trust in your goodness all the days of her life; through Jesus
Christ our Lord. (Amen)


let the party beginnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Unknown said...

It's nice u didn't put me in charge of the food
cus this sista's sick

Unknown Blogger said...

happy birthday ma 1 n only.
Y'all need 2 see me gettin down now mehn, beyonce aint got norrin on me.
Dis parry is d bomb. DOG stop lookin at ma ass mehn.

Aijay said...

Lol!! G u're such a clown.
Happy Birthday Cally!! Wishing u many many many more bdays.
But why didn't u tell me it was ur bday??

kokolette said...

awww...so nice of you
Happy Birthday Caffy!!!!

kokolette said...

stupid keyboard....sorry jare, Happy Birthday Cally!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah right it was the keyboard kokolette.... LMAO. x

cally-waffybabe said...

Awww DOG my eyes is welling up. This is so sweet of you. But then again, you are one of the sweetest dudes ever. Thanks hun. And DOG, you sure do know me and what i'd wear. LOL. How accurate.
Lemme check my guests out. I'd be back to holla atcha again. Wow this parry is HAWT. And da music...tune man tune!!!

BRB. Muah!!!

Mrs Somebody said...

@ Kokoletta......you should be lawling at yourself.Keyboard indeed.

@ DOG......Very lovely post G.
CWB owes you a big one on this.
Happy Birthday CWB!
Bring back your blog!

cally-waffybabe said...

@ obinwanne: Happy birthday also to my dear birthday mate.

@ lighty: Wow sis you can step o. As for that yellow very low cut short dress you have on exposing your double Ds...hmmm i think i can sight our resident boob man. I dey come; make i go greet am small first.
Abeg no finish my bubbly o. LOL. Muah to you as well.

@ toyin tomato: Babes i have been looking for you everywhere, only to find you sweating on the dancefloor. Kai. Abeg DOG hold my glass first lemme show this babe who da real hot stepper is!!!

@ ubong da: What would this party be without you bro. Abeg sofly sha as you dey check out babes dem lingerie. I can see you ogling over lighty's MASSIVE yellow knockers. Damn abeg no start truth or dare game here o. I'm watching ya...
Hmmm dis lighty sef na "encourager". Look as she sef dey meet ya gaze dey dance more dey shake her knockers! Kai bad girl.

@ naija sapphire: Thanks girl. i'm glad you're enjoying yourself also. DOG knows that i'm a backless dress/top babe (well for now. But when my boobs start to droop...) LOL.

@ fantasy queen: Girl, you have outshone everyone in the gift department. Damn i have to go and put them in my car now before any gets missing. Wow thanks babe. And please wack well well. Ekpangnkukwo dey sef.

@ isi: Awww i'm so sorry luv. I promise you that it wasn't a slight. I haven't had a blog for over three weeks now and if i still did, you'd have been invited by now. I did leave a message in my profile stating that all bloggers were welcome to read my blog; it's just that i had to invite everyone manually and that please if i haven't yet found you, then email me for an invite. So i was going round looking for bloggers and some of them were finding me.
I'm sorry about the inconvenience of making it private, but it was solely for the purpose of keeping anons out totally. I had them attacking me even before i opened my blog. Even now that i've stopped blogging, they still haven't stopped.
I hope you understand now and have pardoned me. Thanks also for your birthday wishes. I really do appreciate.
Hugs
xxx

@ chameleon: You are one person that always makes me smile. One person that i love from the bottom of my heart. So how can i not forgive you for upstaging me in your Roberto Cavalli silver gown and your red Chloe £1,500 clutch bag. As for your red Jimmy Choos...damn girl you make me look like your PA. You with your envious model figure, height and looks; and me still managing to try and keep up...Phew babe, i relinquish my crown to you.
And DOG please close ya mouth oh. Kai look as you dey look chammie babe like say you nefer see model before! You should be looking at me today dude! And stop topping up her glass with champagne hoping that she'd be all yours lera dude...*wink*
Chammie, love you loads too. Thanks again. You're one of the best pals i've met in blogville and i'd definitely stay in touch babe.
Kisses & big hug
xxx

@ princesa: Another darling friend of mine. How touching. My eyes are truly welling up. I can't believe all the love i'm getting everywhere. Please have a glass of bubbly with that slice of cake before leaving. I'm coming over to yours from here. DOG please stop topping up my glass cos amma guzzle me some more at princesa's.
princesa babe, i'll holla in a bit. Luv ya loads.

@ olamild: AMEN & AMEN & AMEN!!! I wish you the same girl. Thanks for those lovely prayers and God bless you too.
Please don't be sick. LOL. Have some bubbly and you'd be aight. Hugs
xxx

& unknown blogger: Thanks a lot for your phone call also sis. As for DOG, i'd just told him off for gaping open mouthed at chameleon. I didn't know he had switched focus to your arse o. Hmmm naughty naughty...
"I see you baby...shaking dat arse..." Rock on babe, Beyonce has got competition!!!

@ aijay: Thanks babe. Sorry i didn't tell you. I've actually exited blogville. I just couldn't ignore this post after DOG had gone through this length to organise this rave.
Love ya babe.

@ kokolette: Thanks sweetheart. I've really missed you o.

cally-waffybabe said...

@ mrs somebody: Thanks sis. About my blog, forgerrit babe abeg so that peace can reign. Love ya.

cally-waffybabe said...

@ DOG: Thanks again. You're one of my BESTEST blog pals ever and you have a diamond heart.
Thanks for this and God bless you.
Muah Muah Muah!!!

Ms. Catwalq said...

I am quite suprised that I had cooked. I was not aware

Happy Birthday Girl...
You people should not drink too much io

EDNUTEY said...

oh wow! I didn't know she was having a birthday...and she didn't tell me either..very nice...I'm pissed..and happy at d same time...Happy Birthday Cally...I'll be back to do my part

Unknown said...

WASSUPPPPPPPPPP DIARY?

AHHHhchoooo

darkelcee said...

D.O.G.... this is very sweet and quite thotful you know?muaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh( that kiss is for you alone)

happy birthday gurl

Hope you had fun?

Anonymous said...

Cally I know I am so late...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

HIP..HIP..HIP..!!!!

Anonymous said...

May you Birthday grow happier by every minute & give you reasons to smile all year through. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

GOD LOVES YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea...Dairy of a g..ur so sweet :)

diary of a G said...

Lol yawl see kokolette slurring her words...must be drunk off that
smirnoff or something...lol

@Princesa...gurl you better save me the last dance...I hope Ugo D didn't ask you already

@UB its kinda hard not to look at that arse when you shaking like that.....forgive shawty, am merely just a man...human nature...dat all

@Olamild don't worry baby gurl, take my Giorgo Armani jacket to keep urself warm

GO Go Go Go
@Chameleon
I see you ontop that table
@Ubong Da..dude you mind If I drive
Chameleon home *wink* lol

happy birthday @ Cally n Obinwanne

thanks to everyone for attending
I see y'all

Orientatednaijababe said...

How come i did not know about this parrrty, *sad*. this is unfair DOG, u invited everyone else.....i no go gree oh....

CWB, glad u had a lovely day....i know sey u fear sey i go outshine u on ur b'day, that's y u warn DOG make he no invite me....i go catch all of una...including OLAMILD and princesa that kept the big secret..

HAPPY BELATED B'DAY DARLING....

cally-waffybabe said...

@ catwalq, sparkle, darkelcee, nadine and onb: Thanks babes and God bless for your love. Thanks also for your messages and gifts to me on facebook. I appreciate all from the bottom of my heart. onb sweet, no talk like dat na. You sabi say you be my special pessin. Na you be one of the first to wish me happy birthday so you fit outshine me jare. Luv ya loads.

Kisses
xxx

princesa said...

I see everyone had a blast here!
Sorry G, i had to leave quite early. You know how it is when duty calls.
You host a great party dude!

Joy Akut said...

hi cally,since u're leavn blogville, any chance of u mailin ur facebook details to me so i can add u up?
c ya!

TDVA said...

i'm late oooo..but at least i'm here when the party is in full swing. happy bd dearest cally, did somethng much smaller for u on my blog. hope u had lotsa fun. i know the best present 4u would be if we could disable anons completely from blogger lol.

N.I.M.M.O said...

Sorry, I am late.

Well, I guess its become one of those seven day parties that go on and on and on and and on and on and on ...

Many happy returns CWB (aka NGGG aka CGP).

Nimmo

Admin UD said...

Not been here in awhile, wat it do, dude? Cheers!!

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

Gosh i missed the party.

cally-waffybabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.