Monday, December 24, 2007

12 Days Of Christmas

Its not even Christmas, yet I've already assembled a stereo set for my Aunt, a toy kitchen set for my little cousin and I'm also in the process of helping my Cousin (L-Easy) install some Multi-Track recording Software and hardware on his computer

My Christmas shopping is finish. It never really started, all I had to get was a G.P.S navigation system for my dad.
My mother just wanted Cash so she can buy whatever she wanted. I've also sent an MP3 player for one of my Uncle in Jamaica, And Of course I've gotten myself a little something something, So until someone else feels their special and deserve a present....my shopping is done. lets hope. lol

Friday night was a blast at the Mango Lounge with my boy Coolie Man. Even though the place was occupied mostly by people who seem to knew each other, like it was a Christmas party or something. We stayed, had a few drinks, loosen up and smashed the place. Picture this dude trying to tell me to come back after he's finish what should have been "my round" of a pool game I had "Called" from before.....I told him naw brotha! Why don't you come back?!?
After winning one game and losing the second to that same dude, I showed good sportsmanship shook hands and went into the larger-growing crowd on the floor to find Coolie Man and the girl I would dance with until my d!sk felt a burning sensation from dry humping. Out of all honestly she's nothing special but she has a great personality so I took her numbers

I don't go back to work until the 2 of 08 so that gives me 8 to 12 days to *insert word*
We'll see how it goes, happy holidays Y'all

18 comments:

desperate lady said...

Yaaaay I'm 1st, I was so sick and tired of stalking. Haven't finished reading yet but I want ma gift.

desperate lady said...

DOG DOG DOG! If she aint all that then y did u bother asking 4 d digits? Personality?...nigga pls, did u spend d whole day with her 2 fig her personality?
U've got 12 days 2 do what? Hmmmmmm I'll pray for u this xmas.
Merry christmas.
Muah!(once again, on d cheek)

diary of a G said...

@D-Lady
your christmas gift for coming first is the brand new romance novel by...no no hmmmm..a brand new laptop computer..lol I don't know

what you mean? 2 hours+ of dancing is enuff to get to know a girl...but seriously we had a really long conversation..just too much to recall...she acually thot I was pretty smart.lol..I told her not to believe the stigma about guys that have a swagger like mines

8 t0 10 days of xmas I wonder what will be given to me lol

merry xmas too
can i come for some jellof rice? if thats how you spell it..lol

little miss me said...

hey hey hey!! your Christmas shopping isn't done yet!! what about me? I'v been nice all year, i deserve something! lol
good job on the kitchen set,its adorable.

Unknown said...

merry christmas o!!

desperate lady said...

Lol nigga I told u d chicken burnt so imma trash d rice only if u eat rice without chicken or better still, come with d chicken n we have a complete meal. Ertin else is set.

Joy Akut said...

merry christmas....hope u had a blast.

darkelcee said...

hmmm 8 days of fun or sleeping? i am sure the second option is out of the question......lol!

hope you enjoyed your christmas!

have a "blast-ful" new year!

Enjoy

La Reine said...

Aww, me's thinkin you had a merry christmas.
Takia

diary of a G said...

@La reine
Its true. lol
hope you did too

@Darkelcee
girl I'll be doing them both cos It feels good to finally be able to wake up as late as 10,11,12,1,2,3,4 o clock in the day
lol
same to you too boo

@FQ
thanks
same to you too
I did and I will

@D Lady
No D Lady the chicken didn't burn
YOU BURNT THE CHICKEN...LOL

@Pamela
thanks o
same to you n happy new years

@LMM
girl you know I got you a virtual
diamond ring...how could I forget you? lol
thanks,

Eb the Celeb said...

happy holidays!

Ms. emmotions said...

compliment of this season to u gal,

i envy the fact that u dont have to go to work til 020108, i wish it was me u naw, poor me, am working all thru just have 25 & 26 and then 1st to myself. soooo boring i know.

once again hapi 2008 gal

diary of a G said...

@ Ms Emmotions
compliment of the season to u too
but why are u referring to me as *Gal*??!?

dont worry ma, go get dat money
happy new years

@ebonne
thanks E, best wishes for the new years

little miss me said...

thats some yummy looking food in your slide show...can tel you really enjoyed your xmas!

Joy Akut said...

saw ms emmtions 'gal'...and laughed my head off, somethings making me think that maybe u were in an an episode of 'noahs arc'..lol.
ur nieces? are such cuties.

Unknown said...

Season greetings

desperate lady said...

G! G! G! How many times did I call u? Y haven't u left me an offline? Ur d 1 holding our post o.

Ms. emmotions said...

update pls !!!!