Its around 6 O'clock and its Christmas Eve. The Stores are all mostly Closed so there isn't really anywhere to go. Am with Coolie-Man Cruising the streets and we're getting the impression that everyone is/are probably home with there families. But its not Christmas day yet and being with our families is the last thing on our minds.lol sorry, we trying to find where the party's at
We complain how holidays in Canada can sometimes be such a drag, having all the time in the world yet it seems there is nothing to do. However, there was an upcoming party in the Mid-Night hours at $20 bucks a head, but we still had 6 hours to kill
At about 11:00, we stopped to pick up the 3 girls who had told Coolie-Man about the party. We later got to the banquet hall where the party was being held but from the looks of the parking lot, we could tell it would make no sense to go inside just as yet. Instead We parking lot pimped it out, banging our music and those of us who smoked(weed) were smoking.lol
At 12:00 the girls in the car started receiving and calling friends and families to wish em merry xmas. One girl joked about how no one remembered her and she didn't feel special because she didn't receive any texts or calls. I got an idea from her to text this girl I had met weeks ago. I figured if I was the first to wish her merry xmas then I might be the guy who made her feel special and who knows what that will mean in the long run. lol. She texted me back in minutes. Then for laughs, the girls in the car started texting Coolie-Man and each other. I just hope they have free text messaging
The parking lot had gotten crowded and we decided to go inside. At the entrance where we were all told to empty our pockets and to prepare to get searched. I hesitated to place my only belongings on the table, because all I had was eight hundred dollars, folded and rubber banded up. I placed it on the table and like I thought, everyone took note. I can't lie yawl, I love walking with large amount of money in pocket...well to me that's kinda a large amount...I no rich o
We got in and discovered the place was Huge. For a moment I thought we were still too early because the place was so bright. Until we pushed a next door by the side
to see the dance floor where everyone stood slowly dancing by themselves against the wall...no, not with the wall...lol...It was like the party needed someone to step out on the Dance floor and get thing started but I guess people hadn't gotten Crunked as yet...So we all went to grab drinks, and waited for the crowd to get larger
Subsequently the music got Hyper and so did the crowd, The way some guys lifted up some girls and humped them in the air, the movie dirty dancing had nothing on em!
There was this one girl dancing to the Reggae song Hut Wuk by Mr.Vegas,fanning her pu$$y and biting her lips while a guy basically F*&ked her with her clothes on. I found a girl to dance with and the way she backed it up on me, she threw me off balance. I don't know if it was getting too late or If I was too tipsy but my Knees were wobbling like a old ass senior citizen. Mannn, I took her number before my knees gave way and Came back to dance with her from time to time
Coolie-man Had seen his other boy's Girlfriend in the club by her self. At the end of the night, we left about the same time. We saw her in the parking lot and pulled up in front of her car to find some Nigga in her front seat. She subtly signal to Coolie-Man this guy was harassing her. Coolie-Man jumped out the car and called me out also. He frantically went into the Trunk, reaching under his spear tire for something, the guy rushes from the car, scared shitless. Cool-Man held the car Jack by his side asking the guy what if he had pulled out something else? what would have happened? Are you stupid? Do you know who's Girl this is? Yo Brothen leave from where here right now.
This dude was scared shitless, trying to shake hands but Coolie-Man wasn't having it. He told him to get the fU5k outta here. The guy left and we circled the parking lot to catch him again and tell him to mind which girl he mess with because that was a Shotta's girl, as if the guys wasn't scared already
It was a Good Christmas Eve
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





20 comments:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i'm 1st *I'm dancing*.
I wanna meet coolie man *sike*
G be careful so they dont shoot u 1 day, the guy probably had his guys there somehow with guns.
be very careful, listen 2 ur mama(Me).
When are u gonna introduce 1 of theseeeee girls 2 me? i gatsta approve 1st.
lol D-LADY...why would you like to meet coolie man?..He's 1 yr younger than me but all the girls love him off..can you tell? lol
I know I gotta be carefull...but the way the guy was scared I don't think he would have done anytime if he tried
girl don't say u my mama cos U know I have a slight crush on you...lol
When I meet the right one
I just wanted to take this time to say Happy New Year to you and I hope you stay safe and have a blessed and successful 2008!
Well Wishes,
V
Happy New Year...thank you for all your comments during my absence. I will come back to comment on the post.
happy new year dude!
you were definately balling too the highest level yeah?...i can't help picturing the whole scene especially this'There was this one girl dancing to the Reggae song Hut Wuk by Mr.Vegas,fanning her pu$$y and biting her lips while a guy basically F*&ked her with her clothes'....why does my minds eyes see her as a black chic?.
have a blast this year....mwuahhh!
Happy new year........
Dawg who's the owner of that flat ass in that pic? did she tie that scarf on her head 2 d party? lllloooooool i'm singing 'dawg's got a wifey, dawg's got a wifey'
OOOOPS,pls pardon my igonorance, wondering y i keep refering to u as gal myself, dude is more like it right? lol
complimments dude
HAPPY NEW YEAR BOO!
LMAO! Parking lot pimpin' eh? You are something else.
Hmmm so you turned bully G??
Lol! Dont mind me, just teasing.
happy new year bro!
Happy new year!
lol...
G,already involved in something...:P
means you will have an exciting year.
Happy new year!
fanning her pu$$y and biting her lips while a guy basically F*&ked her with her clothes on? ROTFLMAO!!! that's some mad scene I did like to see... LOL
seen that you had a banging holiday.
nice one for standing up for the lady...
happy new year bro! *wink*
Post made me laugh! really cool!
i would have kicked his ass
in my own mind
i couldn't hurt a fly but scaring him was a good thing
she might have said that because she saw you there and had to play it off because she was thinking about going home with him
i don't know
@James Tubeman
lol
in ur mind huh?
I did get that theory frm a curtain P/I/M/P of mines...Its something to think about but whatever was the case, it don't bother me cos I don't know the girl other than thru a friend
hope u update bro, I'll holla
@Invanaa
well in that case my job is done
thanks for poppin bizi(by)
@Unnaked soul
whats good? I always saw u around
now we cross paths...question member I'm A Babe? Where she at?
its going down in any reggae playing club near u. check it out
thanks same to you
@Pammy
LOL I swear...there's something in the air or the new year's feeling haven't wore off yet...well lets hope the year bring excitement n all that good stuff...I'll holla
@Ed The Celeb
u al'ready know..new year new name I see...ok I aint mad
@Princesa
na P, in fact I was the mediator
I was there to make sure no unnessecarry lines were crossed U dig me? Its a delight seeing u P
lets hope this year's one of the best
QOMC
I just wonder what that something might be..lol..U know a lil something bout that frm ur younger days or is it just the whole idea
@Manda, Manda, Manda
welcome back welcome welcome backkkkkkk
@
@Fantasy Queen,of cos it must have been a black chick winding to Mr.Vegas...can u honestly picture a white girl rocking to that song like that?..i cant(even in a drunk state)
lol @ chakams...
...i can't believe what you guys did to that guy...in this day and age?...even in canada...i wouldn't try that shit...folks are crazy...i hope you went home and thanked your guardian angels...;)
Post a Comment