Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cum Into A Mouth Near You!!!!!

Once upon a time in this life of mine.
I had a chick that could give a blow job,
until she literally blew my mind.

Inspired by a curtain Randy fellow
Warning this Post might not be for "Curtain people"
This post contains mature language and matters...
We'll see if YOU make it to the comment section!!!!

We shared some of the most mind blowing sex EVER. We had something in common which I didn't share with most of my other sex partners. While most couples are probably used to strawberries, grapes and some whip-cream as aphrodisiac. For us, it was Liquor and Weed. Drinking, getting high and fucking ourselves sound to sleep

I must admit though, that I felt a little out-of-place whenever her Step-Father came knocking on her bedroom door to complain that her bed-head was banging too hard against the wall opposite from his room next door.

Never mind they were a WHITE Family. (yes "G" GOT down like dat)
but it didn't seem right...to out-last the man of the house at 21, then having to sometimes sit directly across from him at the table in the morning while my then girlfriend would bring me pan-cakes and syrup for breakfast.

She was a nympho and I wasn't any better, she would purposely encourage me to get hammered(drunk)because she noticed I had more stamina whenever I was under the influence. Her expense or mines, she didn't care she just wanted it and wanted a lot of it. Daddy's Long Dick that is....!!

It was routine for her to leave her front door open whenever she knew I was coming over. I would walk-in, say hello to her Step-father and mother, then make my way upstairs to her bedroom, opening the door, to find her putting the finishing touches of make-up on. I knew the procedure, a kiss and hug, then I'd drop my belongings and get comfortable, waiting for her to finish what she was already doing

Soon enough after she finishes, she would come over and present her self in something that would have me believing she dedicated the whole day putting together.
Her cleavages were showing, in fact she wasn't too far from being naked

I took a second to dabble in my own thoughts of fucking the snot out of her as Daddy's Long Dick stood up to give her an instance approval. She came over, kissing me. Sparks of excitement flew even though I've already been there the previous night and was now returning 9 hours later to do it again.

Sitting atop of me, face to face, I could no longer control myself. I sunk my head in between her breast while palming her ass, squeezing it as if touching it wasn't enough. She notices me fiending to suck her nipples by my reactions to her mystique so she removed her top, her breasts came jumping out onto my face...I suck them like a motherless child sucking breast for the first time

My belt buckle felt awkward with her on top of it, so she unbuckled it, removing my pants along with my boxers. She leaned in to kiss me, then lowered herself onto my body, her breast sliding down my chest onto Daddy's Long Dick, covering it, then sending it thrusting back, hitting my belly then standing erected stiffly pointed up into the air. She swung her head back, fixing her hair so it won't bother her or get into the way. I quickly remove my shirt.

She held my dick with one hand, snapping her head back once more and putting her hair behind her left shoulders and began to deep throat my instrument.
With eyes low and in deep concentration, her cheeks indented from sucking so hard as she used one of her hands to stroke my dick, up and down while the next hand held the base of my manhood and tickling my balls. I can see Daddy's Long Dick imprinted between her jaws like a typhoon swallowing or digesting a rabbit. It enchanted me how she was so determined and seemed to worship each inch of my manhood particularly tonight

She went over the tip of my dick repeatedly, sometimes taking long strides, licking my cock from the base to the tip...base to the tip...base to the tip... She Then placed both hands on opposite sides of my thighs and with a more rapid speed she maneuver my instrument, hands-free inside her mouth, up and down, over and over again
like a broken Record.
I squeezed the frame of her bedhead, oohing and aahhing like a wounded soldier being treated for his injuries, only my gestures were from share pleasure derived from the moment

To be honest, the skin felt like it was beginning to peel from my dick so I stopped her and as she released me from her mouth, my instrument slide onto her breast. I held them together, sandwiching my erection like buns do a hot dog, before she began to stroke herself, she took her breast into her own hands squeezing them even tighter than I did between her breasts, then began to stroke her body up and down. The thrill of it didn't last too long so I instructed her to continue "T.I.P.ING" me (TIP = Tongue On Penis)

And So she did, but the instance she did, I felt an eruption coming from within me. I let her know that I was about to erupt but she continued. She was determined to make me cum for the first time, she became more passionate, slithering and sliding me inside of her mouth. I felt a tinkle sweeping inside of me. I leaned back onto the bed, preparing myself like an Astronaut preparing to Lift-Off. My Body became tense and I trembled like I was having a cold sweat. Her lips were so affixed onto my instrument, I felt my body weakening but couldn't tell if I came or not.....I knew I did but I just couldn't tell

She stood up with the brightest of smile on her face, gave me a kiss and stared, smiling as she left for the bathroom next door. I sat-back in amazement but oddly I felt defeated because out of all the times she had blown my instrument I had never came before. She would return to find me passed out for the next 2 hours

25 comments:

Brilliantly Me said...

FIRST!!!

Wow is all I have to say about this post.

princesa said...

G!!!
This is one hell of a raunchy post dude.
That girl, the white chick, how old was she?
Nothing...just asking.

Frankie said...

i didn't read through this blog... but i x-rate it

Unknown said...

**passing our handkerchiefs**

Oya cover your eyes people

Admin UD said...

You and youe sexcapades, eh D.O.G Anyways, i think i shouldnt be here. I'm a bit still under legal age :)

confused child said...

DOG just see wut u've caused, ma underwear is wet.

diary of a G said...

HEY yawl...gotta run but could Rayo
AND UB report to my Office

no no sorry I mean Email me an invitation to yawl blogs...lol

duty calls >>I'll holla

Jayn Sean said...

LOL@ Olamild...

DoG...Oh My God...

EDNUTEY said...

see Ugo Daniels acting innocent

Queen of My Castle said...

*Ahem* Quite a post, Mr. G. I reserve my comments, and unlike Ugo, I am not pretending to be innocent. LOL

diary of a G said...

@rayo
congrats, wow is enuff said..lol
if I've made your monday then thats
your prize

@the people's Princesa
sure wassss..lol
she was a year younger than me
I thot you might have asked cos of the song playing...

@Kimpossible
Its true...lol

@olamild
gurl, how did you make it all the way here to the comment section? lol
hope your handkerchief worked

@Ugo D
mennn, what you talkin bout?..
Mr.Professional...I see you keep ur stories to urself...well I aint nad playa...play on

@CeCe
gurl please stop lying, you know ur panties were already wet...lol
do blame me for what you've been doin

@Jaybabe
Oh My God What? lol

@QoMC
KEEP IT REAL..I feel that...cos aint nobody up in here innocent>>>
pretend all yawl want...lol

Brilliantly Me said...

hahahahaha you're silly. Did you get my email?

Joy Akut said...

i made it to the end...and i'm gasping for breath blushing all over!

Ubong Da said...

Gaddam, I think I need me some hawt white chick hun. I may be suffering from the reverse of Jungle fever, now what is that called?

diary of a G said...

@rayo
no! did you email me at diaryofag@hotmail.com
I don't know whats the wahala about

@FQ
you sure did....welcome...hope you caught your breath by now
I'll holla

have a great week yawl

diary of a G said...

@Ubong Da
lol..I'll fedex one to Naija ASAP
let me know your preference: blond or brunet...I don't think thats a fever I think you can call it
passion for chocolate
lol
lost for words

James Tubman said...

this is how you make people flock to your blog dog

you da man

Afrobabe said...

hmmmm...everyone in blogville seems to be randy....guess its the season...

Unknown Blogger said...

Ma nig wa gwan?(Did i get it right?), ma pc fucked up big time wen I was tryna update ma other blog(a bottle of soda poured on it). I'll def send u an invite wen I'm done with ma long update.
U knw I miss ur black ass.

KimPossible said...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

KimPossible

KimPossible said...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

KimPossible

Amelia said...

wow! nice post, dnt know what else i can ssy, im having hot flushes

Eb the Celeb said...

LOL... SEE THATS Y SHE SHOULDNT HAVE GAVE YOU THE BUSINESS THAT GOOD... SHE CAME BACK WANTING TO GET HERS AND YOU WERE KNOCKED OUT... JUST WRONG

Ms. emmotions said...

did i hear someone say nice post?

shouldn't it be nice blo... ?
am sure u all know wat am tryin 2 say.

lol

little miss me said...

lol @ ms emotions..hey nice post.very ...interesting.hope to read more like this in the near future;)