Sunday, December 9, 2007

Eulogy

When my aunt who called from Jamaica asked if I remembered Kevon. I thought she was next to him and was about to put him on the phone. I was shocked when She told me He's been killed, stabbed 31 times, wounds so big a hand could fit through his body.
I hardly knew how to react

Kevon was My next door Neighbor In Jamaica, the youngest of 3 brothers. He was staying in Trelawny with his father at the time of his death. I came to Canada at the age of 10 so my childhood was spent flying kites, playing dominoes, football, attending dances and such with Kevon

I pray to God he blesses your soul and your family. May you Rest Perect In Peace

23 comments:

Joy Akut said...

OMG!thats so sad.what would warrant a 31xs stab?..bless his soul.

princesa said...

So sad.
Whatever did he do to deserve that?!?!
May Kevon’s soul rest in peace,Amen.

Kawana Aminata Oliver said...

Very Sad, I soory for your Loss.

EDNUTEY said...

WOW! I just read a story too...this family lost 3 daughters the same day!

May God bless is soul...hope u're Ok G????

diary of a G said...

thanks for yawl condolence
am doing fine, just shocked and a lil disappointed
didn't mean to bear such sad news
but this post is dedicated to Kevon
So his memories won't be forgotten
I still can't help but feel helpless

Jayn Sean said...

Oh Noooo! So very sorry Dog! Take heart hey?
He is resting in perfect peace right now...God!

James Tubman said...

his body might be gone but as long as you remember the good times he's still alive

this is a wonderful world but it can also be a violent one sometimes

incidents like this should make us think about things we all can do to make this a better world

peace

James Tubman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queen of My Castle said...

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear about your dear friend. I pray that you as well as his family and friends are well.

*Hugs*

Dolly said...

May his soul rest in perfect peace, sorry about the loss

Afrobabe said...

May his soul rest in peace.

Unknown said...

"Where there are two loving people,
One must always leave another behind no matter how strong their love may be.
When there are two loving people,
They are destined to part someday yet only one must carry on with a burden of sorrow.

You have spared your loved one from going through the pain and sorrow you are going through."

May the lord console you.

cally-waffybabe said...

I'm so sorry to hear this dude. May God give his family the strength to bear his loss.

Wishing you a lovely xmas and and new year in advance dude. I hope you have a swell time and may all your dreams be fulfilled.

Hugs
xxx

desperate lady said...

RIP Kevon!

Jayn Sean said...

I hope you fine DOG. Was just passing by to check on you...nice weekend

KimPossible said...

I am so sorry to hear that. I pray that his family would find peace in the midst of this hard time. That is so horrible. People are really sick these days. I pray that they catch who did it.

I pray that God would give you and his family strength.

Happy Friday!

KIMPOSSIBLE

darkelcee said...

sorry about the loss.

May the Almighty God console you.

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

i just shouted SHIT at work when i read stabbed 31 times and my mate said: 'lighty how rude'.

oh my God this is terrible. am so sorry about this DoG. sorry mate!!!

ToluTolz said...

So sorry to hear this. I pray that he does rest in peace and the Lord helps he's loved ones thru this. So Sorry.

diary of a G said...

thanks again yawl for paying homage

little miss me said...

may his soul rest in peace,hes in a better place now. *here a huge hug*

desperate lady said...

lol with the way u told me to update, i thought u already did.

Kiki said...

damn...sorry for ur loss...my condolenses...this life today i swear is becomin very unpredictable..sha take heart o n keep his memory alive!
One love