Saturday, January 12, 2008

Shopping For A Book, Or So I Thought

Since I'm the type of person who can't stand spending more than 1 day coped up in the house. I went for a stroll down the block, going nowhere in particular, I allowed my feet to carry me wherever my mind desired. It was Boxing Day but my desire wasn't to go shopping but rather to roam freely like a curious DOG (Was that a Pun? lol) and eventually find my way home

During the subway ride downtown Toronto I took note of a guy deeply submerged into a book he was reading and I thought to myself, that's what I need: A Book. I really didn't have any need for anything else so I thought, I'd go to Chapters: The Canadian #1 retail book store and chose a book to enlighten myself as a means for the new year, or so I thought

I spotted a girl walking by and the eye contact we shared was longer than usual for two strangers. But life moves so fast. I knew I'd seem desperate If I were to try and holla at her because by then I would literally have to "chase" her

I beated myself up for a second, I could hear my conscience saying: Mutha fu5ka you must be getting old or something's gotta be wrong with you. While the next side of my conscience agreed like: I know, you've been doing this for too long, you need to snap out of it cos deep down I knew I should.

Anyway I basically had a moment with myself. And be the time I was finished debating, the girl was walking back towards my direction
My conscience Hid as I snapped out of my prior train of thoughts to say hello to her

I throw on a smile and approached her friendly and said: Happy Holidays Ma. How was your Christmas? She smiled and said fine, and yours? I answered her question as we walked together up the street. Less the than a half a block up and a few more exchange of words, I thought I could easily get her numbers and walk away but to my surprise she said in a friendly manner. Do you think your the first guy who's tried that? Why should I give you My numbers. lol

I said look, Its a new year and Am trying to surround myself with positive thinking people who can show me new things n places, you know. I said I didn't need all that bad vibes from the same old negative friends I once knew.

I swear she gave me a look that proved that was the best possibly thing I could ever have said. In fact I think that's my new pick up line...lol Ain't I so cunning?
She said well, I am sort of hungry. Have you ever been to Rilley's (PUB) before?
I said no but I couldn't mind going. From that moment you could have sworn we were ancient best friends the way we got along. We hardly ever had an awkward moment or a
moment of silent. We spoke about everything under the sun, moon and stars. Including the sun, moon and stars

She order fried and I suggested we went half on a pitcher of Keith Alexandra(beer).
Note To Self: G when you're with a lady/girl learn some drinks more appropiate for them. What you think you're with your boys, ordering beers n shit lol..ladies gimme some suggestions

About half an hour to 45 minutes later the pitcher was finished, we were getting really cozy and then to my surprise....It was her idea to get a next round and I couldn't have been happier. Because that meant a next half an hour to 45 minutes to define what or where the night was going or would bring

She was 25 and had her owe place. The first was far away, back uptown and the second which was closer, she only told me about as time progressed, which I suspected was out of fear of leading me to think I could invite myself over

anyway I did go back to her place where the story continued but am sure yawl got stuff to do like myself so I'll cut it here and continue sometime during the week
for those of yawl who even care, well holla at ya boy

25 comments:

desperate lady said...

i'm 1st n mad at u.

Admin UD said...

Happy New Year D.O.G...will be back! have exams..hahaha

Anu boy said...

happy new year... guy you had fun oh.... mehn... nice one

Afrobabe said...

hmmmm...come back and finish the story mannnn

Queen of My Castle said...

Don't tease us like that. Bring your arse back here and finish this story, Mister! LOL

Well, she seems to like beer, but I would suggest Apple martinis, margaritas, mojitos, or 151 and fruit juice.

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

ok then, could this be the start of something beautiful?? huh! G?

flawsandall said...

hmm interesting...let see how it turns out...
so did you end up buying any book? lol

Eb the Celeb said...

Alright G!

diary of a G said...

@Eb The Celeb
whats good? oh yeh I just recently made a myspace but its under construction...but lets just say ya boy's bout to get his feet wet this year...Me N Mines R Goin Hard
cos its go hard or go home no? lol

@Zephi
we'll let ya know..lol..yeaaaaaa
see the thing about that book is...
that I went to get a book but instead I came back with A STORY
To tell so who needs a book?lol
maybe next time

@Lighty
I don't think so girl, you'll see when the story continues. na so it go o

@QOMC
lol, I really thot It was getting too long but I re-read it n just figure I stopped a lil too early
but will do

Its not really that she likes beer, but you know how it is when
someone makes a suggestion n you don't make to really disagree
I think that was the situation

Apple martinis, margaritas, mojitos, or 151 and fruit juice.

awwwwww girl I knew you'd come thru
for a brotha..am fimilar with those
drinks but I never really had a need to order em...so appreiated
thx

@Afrobabe
will do..for shizzle dizzle...the story wizzle bizzle finizzle soon
lol

@Anu boy
I try, thanks n welcome to 08
best wishes B

@Ugo D
best of luck on those EXXAMS B
I already know Big Ugo D gonna ace
those...good luck again
its 08 baby lets get it

P.I.M.P
so since ur mad at me... your prize for first place is giving me your forgiveness
see wasn't that easy
holla

diary of a G said...

Jan 15 @ about 12:20 I stood holding my man hood, looking in the mirror as I urinate(piss). it was hard, don't know why but it gives one a curtain feeling of self satifation n joy..lol.
its like I was reminded of all the glory of my instrument
ahhhh
sometimes I wonder if its long enough, I know it is and I love my size but I wish I had the longest
there is to be had
still am very confident though

oh now I remember why I was hard
okay good night diary

Jayn Sean said...

@DoG...bwahahahahahahahaha....okay lemme wait for the next chapter..

Ms. emmotions said...

waiting.............patiently too

Queen of My Castle said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!! You're a nut. So seriously, you were standing in the mirror looking at your member? *SMH* I'm quite sure it doesn't need to be any longer, and just a word of advice, most women love length, but the girth is what turns women into ooch ouch girls. LOL ;-)

Jazzy said...

that ending was just mean!

and the 1/15 12:20am analysis of your penis was just hilarious! Men!

James Tubman said...

man u are a g

you just walked out of the house and ran into some

i love canadian women lol

shhhh said...

finish the story dude.....

Joy Akut said...

u went shopping for a book and got the real deal instead...woof for the DOG.
so she really fell for the whole 'positive thinking people line'?...man, she really was taken by that long stare to have eaten that line up. dont use it next time man, it might be me in the picture and i'd walk away.

magarita's definately it. i'd score u a ten if u ordered one for me...or maybe a long island tea....

looking in the mirror while u take a piss...someones taking the much preached about 'love your self' literally.... go daddylongdick go...lol'

desperate lady said...

Goodness gracious, G can u come finish this story pls????
Well I aint gotta beg, I think ma pimp will fix this tonight *wink*
I can already guess y'all fucked...ewwwww nasty pimp. Hope u got condoms on maan.

desperate lady said...

My PIMP, did I tell u u sound so sexy in this post? I don't know exactly wut it is but there's something different n loveable about this post......when I fig it out, ill let u know.

princesa said...

Hmmm...some DOG got himself a nice bone.(Pun??)lol!

Eb the Celeb said...

please dont use myspace to get back in the game... you may end up with something you dont want... like a transvestite...LOL

darkelcee said...

this is almost end of the week nah

you promised to finish the story "during the week"

come back here this minute for Part 2! lol!

guerreiranigeriana said...

wow!!!...the penis analysis...wtf?!!...'the vagina analysis that took place on the bathroom sink next to g: i'm just sitting here marveling at my vagina and pondering about doing more kegel exercises to really be able to pull him deeper inside me...oh and look at my pretty clit...*she reaches down and start rubbing her clit, slowly*'...see how crazy that sounds?!...you're crazy yo...

...and what is with this nollywood type 'to be continued' rubbish?...ah...you and princesa now...we don't care about the length when the story is this juicy!!!...update jo!...and in the update, can you describe her so we can visualize what kind of women you like?...please and thanks;)...

...some more drinks: midori sours, sex on the beach, long islands, sangria (one of my favorites)...

diary of a G said...

@guerreiranigeriana
lol
hmmmmm...lol
hmmmmmlol
I didn't find anything about that vigina analysis crazy, shit if a pretty clit is involved and a girl's touching herself....U got my full attention with popcorn n refreshments, on looking the beauty
of the whole act

well I don't know if I made mention of her background n such but she's of Italian and Dutch descendant

thanks for the suggestions n I used to think u were a guy all along.lol

@Darkelcee
lol you got me there I will ma

@Eb Th Celeb
strictly business baby
strictly bizz

@Princesa
well not exactly but u'll see

guerreiranigeriana said...

*completely floored, mouth wide open*...what do you mean you thought i was a guy?!!!!...are you blind?...seriously, what made you think that?...*throws hands up and walks out*..