I remember when I sent you that text to wish you Happy New Year! It was some minutes after 12 O Clock and I knew the thought would go a long way and scored me some points in the future. And guess what? It did
I had met her weeks before the holidays but no foundation was built as yet on whether we were compatible or maybe people with no common interest. It was all still in the air. I was playing it verry cool with a capital K.lol
No excessive type desperate calling but simple subtle messages not the annoy you but to make sure I wasn't forgotten.
We caught each other online during one early morning and this did me some justice, for one because I knew the impression she had of me was probably stereotypical and it give me a chance to prove I was more than my baggy jeans, matching fitted hat, timberland's boots and a bag of swagger.lol
I used whatever charm I inherited from my mother and poppa and elsewhere and by the end of your hour long conversation I managed to set up a date for the weekend. Not getting my hopes too high cos I know girls can always come up with excuses to cancel
The Friday before the date I had been to the studio for a session and because things are looking good for this year, I was very excited and enthusiastic and it showed on my date with QUIN. I left a really great first impression on her. I converted from the T-shirt and threw on a dress shirt(button up) and some clean pairs of dress shoes and took her to a nice spot for dinner.
She told me she took a chance with me and the moment she saw me she didn't expect what she had behold but she was glad to have made the decision. We spoke all night and the date went flawless, as she shoaked up all the lyrics I was rapping to her. She said I made her very comfortable which was unusually cos must guys don't get her that comfortable on the first date. Where have I heard that before?
After we digested our foods, we took a stroll around the block, enjoying the perfect weather we were having especially for early January in Canada. You didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know there was chemistry between us. We held a corner and embraced each other with pleasant delight, snuggling up together in the night breeze rubbing ourselves warm as if the mall's heat wasn't good enough. But we wanted to be alone, so we stayed outside
She stared into my eyes with comfort and a warm smile from a feeling of what seemed like a new beginning between us both.
She's a great kisser, a virgin, 20, a christian who admits she's not perfect, takes part in the church choir, plays the steel drum. She's Trinidadian. We hit it off great but even though we're aware of liking each other our future is still undefined but we've discuss our concerns gracefully
NOW TO THE DEBATING ISSUE
It was my cousin's (L-Easy's) B-Day party this weekend and boy oh boy did we have fun. It was me. him, his two brothers, 2 of our next cousins, with friends & baby mamma, his boss(a cool white guy), his co-work+wife and then about six females friends and yeah Dave and Raul who got kicked out n was later arrested and released in the morning.lol. Man we was dranking, dancing, partying n bullshit
I knew some of the females from my cousins place from "back in the days" but they had brought along some new ones. One in particularly who caught my attention. She seemed quiet, so I asked her friend(the one I knew from before) what was her friends name. She said
Nigga, why don't you man the fuck up and go find out.lol. We go way back or else I would have showed her what the 5 fingers said to the face. just kidding, we were having fun. I laughted
I didn't step to her friend: Señorita, until I felt naturally to do so and had came up with something origianal to say, something that would leave room for a continious conversation and not something stupid shit. Lets just say I made a good impression.
We even danced to salsa. owwwwww.lol
So the next day I was at her apartment right! lol. I spent the night, just cozy cuddling, no sex. She had this thing, where she believed kissing is to be shared with someone special and well known and that it was almost more important than sex it self. She didn't want either of us becoming too clingy too fast cos welllll.. she has a child and the obvious that comes with that
Yawl tell me if am asking for trouble? She has a....How do you say? How do you say? yeah, I sorta a crazy, (sorta)sociopathic baby daddy.
who she's in court with battling with baby daddy issues. They have this court arrangement where he can't be on her permisses. So on weekends when he returns the child they meet outside of the back of a Starbucks parking lot for the drop off n pick up.
Tell me what am doing waiting inside the Starbucks, drinking a chocolate Mocha,(cutting a 10(legs crossed) fitting in with those people who like to sit and read over coffee, wishing I had my laptop to feed my ego.lol. I kid) while she handled her back door deal
It was dark outside and I remember her telling me her baby daddy drove a black Chevy Denali(SUV)When she tapped on the window after getting her child. I came out. I saw the Denila turned at the light I was crossing while she was up ahead, I kept a slow pace and watched that this fool didn't pull a U-Turn. He didn't
Their baby is a sweetheart, made up of Italian, Portuguese and Spanish from her mother's side and Jamaican from her father's side. The kid took a real liking to mommies new friend. she came running to give me a kiss after another while I was laying on the cough just before her mother put her to bed. That was about 8:45 and I was supposed to leave at around 12:00 but yawl know how it is when its cold outside and everything is going so great you just don't want to leave? So we held each other, watching 2 movies
Its not like the girl can't have a friend right? She's not to be judged wrongfully for tryna have a life outside of her Baby Daddy's confines. She puts her daughter first, she respectful, loving, smart, a business minded sales person, with plans to inherit of fathers business and she very hospitable n neat.
I love the way she play with my nappy head, hands and fingers, neck and chest and can lay around for hours doing sweet nothing.
Quin called while we were together and I told Señorita our situation and asked her if I was in the wrong for what I was doing, being that me and Quin haven't yet defined our relationship n all
Am deciding to tell Quin tonight about last night just to be fair, I might leave out some details though.
Single hood VS Relationship, I have a decision to make, or do I?
oh DL you gotta proofread this for me cos I was in a rush posting this, OK pimping? love ya
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





30 comments:
1st! Sum1 will soon cut ma head off. 1st! 1st! 1st! Every1 sing with me!
2nd! G wuts d point of proofreading when d post is already up? Don't worry people will laugh n digest all d mistakes n varbings.
Let me go read!
O u r so right? This needs proofreading maaan, the errors were so much that I lost count. Will leave u an offline sha.
G wut r u doing with senorita? U said u had a connection with Quin right? Its not like I'm tryna take her side cos she.s a virgin but I think she'll bring out ur good side. (+ I taught u so much b4 u went on that date n now u wanna let me down mshtttteeeew!)
Ur here bragging about how senorita got u dancing salsa....lmaooooo nigga ur already acting white n u don't even know it.
I guess ur now a baby daddy. Goodluck with that maaaaan n b4 u know it, ull be paying child support.
O n if u knw wut is good 4 u, u better not tell Quin u slept over Senorita's house n u also better not tell her Senorita is white.
Black girls hate wen white bitches take their man.
Hey G i feel really sick and i'll be going to the hospital later on so u might not get to talk to me tonight.
"They have this court arrangement where he can't be on her permisses."
Lmao!! I like how you turned a restraining order into something trivial. Run ooo...RUN!!
Seems like a gr8 story. Will be back soonest.
LOL..@Desperate Lady
C'mon, be smart here. Don't tell Quin about Ms. Hispanic Queen. DL has some very valid points. I personally don't like the fact that she let you meet her daughter and she barely knows you, but that's just me. WE know you're a good guy and all, but what kinda msg is that sending to her daughter? Just food for thought.
@DL
I see you feel highly opinionated
today leaving all ur "spam" on my blog.lol. but ur first so bring those lips for a big kiss.lol
mannn forget tho mistakes cos I aint fixing em...yawl don't pay me.
lol...if yawl got the gist of it. so b it. if not soooo b it...
am tired ooo..fuck it
lol so you want to take credit for
what I learnt from you like you taught me.lol. ok boo.call it what u want a call it.
but to be honest, anything can go wrong with either of em...whats wrong with playing my cards for the what am best looking for? its still all in the air mannn. plus I sorta told Quin where I was lastnight but not giving her the low low down n she understood cos
we aint "defined" yet, but she gave me a warning that if we were to "BE" then things will have to change...which I understand
mannn stop being "RACISM" yes racism not racist cos you might be going ahead of urself...like if I was to say yawl damn Americans are too segregated n yawl need to diversify yawl people portfolio..
I don't know bout yawl but sorry boo we live in a Multi-Cultural society here in Canada...in fact a Asian girl gave me her numbers today...see what am saying?...on a friendship level...we don't see color as much as yawl do...we welcome all people with arms wide open or zipper wide open for that matter.lol
see what am saying DL? the girl is
not only a good person at heart but
she also has valuable infomation that am intersted in concerning
some business am tryna a handle
and its not just about that....
and she don't need me to be her baby daddy or pay child support..
this wouldn't be a good question for you but would you not want some1 to love n care about you just cos
u had a child?...epsecially when the baby daddy aint doing what he should be doing? what yu telling me the girl can't have a life now?
mshtttteeeew!lol
don't worry I told quin what she can handle so now they both know they gotta go hard cos its the best
girl who wins G...ya heard
n am not braging..
we danced to salsa n all the other genre of music that was playing at a time when we were extra crunk
there was house, rock hip hop and all...boo am tryna tell you. the crowd was diverse and so was the music, we danced when the time felt right
@Rayo
lol
man like I thot I knew I'd have to xplain myself in this post
there is no real need to run cos why should this dude feel he's the only man her baby daddy (not boyfriend) have to have in her life
...shit my sister n I are from different fathers
(should I have disclosed that?lol)
but you think my mother was support
2 end her life cos my sister's daddy wasn't the one for her n things didn't work out...listen that dude is living his own life and so should the girl...I aint mad at her nor u for stating ur opionion...thanks Rayo.I'll holla
@Jaybabe
Its life O. its always good.lol
so u laffing at DL too eh?lol
@QOMC
I undertand where you're coming from but this Italian/Spanish mamie
like I said puts her daughter first
and she introduced me as a friend of mommies to her daughter and her daughter is well awarn of who her father is cos she see him n his family regularly
She said the same thing here that you have stated...in fact she haven't been to the clubs in ages.
a friend of my cousin draggd her out. true story....the only msg her daughter is thot is to be respectful n loving....
Ms.QOMQ
don't tell me that you don't know a single mother out there who dedicate all her life to her child
n even yourself might have influence her to try n get her groove back by being a little open to new people that are respectful
and trust worthy ..people who can revitalise her life? don't tell me
you know know such women cos am a guy and I can easily think of 5 right now
holla
i say Quinn.less drama,no crazy baby daddy issues,basically no opening for stress.go with cute little church girl who had fun on the first date.would love to hear how d.o.g copes in a relationship!
and oh yeh you don't need to tell her about seniorita,do you? i mean,that would just bring back the whole stereotyping you said you eliminated in the first bit..you don't want her having a bad impression of you.
@LMM
Quinn eh? well I did but I told her
I was with one of my dudes(cuz)who end up taking me to a place where I met some friends of his.
I told her I took her numbers because Señorita has valuable info to offer
regarding me starting up a business
and Quinn already know thats what am chasing so she understood me n Sen relation to be of friendship
n even if it don't work as nothing else,..I do want to remain friends
with Señorita..lol..I'd cope like a
lover boy boo something like Kimor
hmmmmm
yeh I see what you saying about the baby daddy drama but Its a sorta a hard decision cos Sen is more so on my level where as Quinn
I can teach new things and make her
into somewhat the girl I want...
shit
I think I just made a good point.. its not that hard after all but still its too early to throw any card out the deck
Ummm okay....before I kindly leave my comment let me officially introduce myself. My name Xhale...my SSN is XXX-XX-XXXX. So since you know so much about me right now....you can't get mad..okay....so lets begin....”She said I made her very comfortable which was unusually cos must guys don't get her that comfortable on the first date. Where have I heard that before?” ha ha to that comment...I’m sure you heard it around the way from the girl next good...to the girl around the corner...to the mailman. But I must say you do a lot of prepin’ before stepping up to a babe ooo. Which isn’t a bad thing....see how I’m saying nice things....but ummm wait a min this girl took you bad to her house....where her child lives??...this was all when you first meant her right??? And the fact you just met home girl and your doing chid pick ups already ummm this babe is looking for a live in daddy for her child....and truth be told ... it’s kinda disrespectful to the father....whether he is crazy or not. So u need to think about what kinda “senorita” this babe really is....and trust babes front...will claim to be something they r not! And I understand her child is young....but how quick do little girls adapt to new man in there lives....especially one they’ve just meant...less that 12 hours ago??? I maybe pointing out so things that are not valid...and if so I apologize....and Quin....babes..you just met this girls...as of now...I really don’t think you own anyone anything...unless things start getting serious.
Sorry for the essay.
Jesus I just read your comment to LMM....you can't make some1 who you want them to be hun...you know that. I know Quinn is 20...how old is senorita?
Hey G!
I really liked this part-
"She's a great kisser, a virgin, 20, a christian who admits she's not perfect, takes part in the church choir"
Quin is it for me. Be wise dude.
Its your call dawg... I'm sure you already know what you want
Neways, just stopped by to say wassup!!!!
Wow this just get more and more interesting.
I'm in Quin's camp too, what can I say, kinda irked by the baby daddy.
Takia
something I left out: I only went with her to pick up her daugther cos it was my first time to her place n she didn't want to leave a
stranger in her apartment so Its not her having me doing baby daddy
duty...u crazy?1!!??!!
i humbly rest my case here, which is really no case at all cos well i cant think of what to say to you...
i could say the ball is in ur court, but something tells me saying that would mean, the dawg would love to eat his cake and have it...
but beware sweet lil' virgin could turn mean nasty bitch if u dare make a wrong move....so dont get to attached or let her get that close untill u make up ur mind.
gosh, thats a whole lot of blabs right there, forgive me if i dont make sense.
i'm just wondering if it is time for the question of singlehood or relationship...are you really ready for a relationship with a virgin?...meaning no more strolls to buy a book and meeting some cutie that could have potentially ended up in a sexual romp in her bed...no more kicking it with senorita or any others, even the ones without kids...and other way around too...if you do relationship thing with senorita, no more innocent dates with quinn types...do you really have to enter into a romantic relationship with either to still keep their company?...that's only if you really aren't ready to relinqish your singlehood, which i get the funny feeling you aren't...good luck either way...
guerreiranigeriana
u made a very good point. I see u were paying attention...that's exactly why I title the post SH VS RS...lol...I didnt get to touch on
the issue but am glad u did cos I do somewhat enjoy being single but
Quinn is not really gonna go for being second place nor Sen but..we'll see sha
i'm totally feeling princessa on that.
qmc has a great point too.
mee?
i'm just following the good crowd.
No babe, by no means was I sayting that she should live her life solely around her daughter, was just suggesting that maybe you should not have been introduced to the baby so soon especially since she has a crazy arse baby daddy.
I go out on occasion and am also dating, but my boys have never met the guy I am with because I want to know where this will lead before I do that. I also have male friends that they have met, but it has always been in group settings like at get-togethers at my mom's so that they know that these guys are just friends. Maybe I am a bit too protective, but to each his own.
Wish you all the best!!!
*kisses*
Strip for me boyfriend i wanna see ur dick
u wanna see ma what?
i wanna c ur dick, ur ur dick, ur ur ur dick
u got a long ass dick and ma pocket full of cash
DL likes em long, thick, like em wide
yeh i give it to a dude if he shake d xxxxxxxx right
but dont ask for no cash, u aint getting shit for free, ur only gettin tip from a chic.
i dont care if u smart, at the end of d day boy u still a trick to me
u dnt put money in ma pocket.
quit d xxx n get to stripping n if u aint down well ders plenty of d fishes, aint no way imma sit here n listen 2 u bitching.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They say DL, everytime u come around
i wanna put my panties down
i aint dissing u listen
i insist on u stripping.
ur body is banging and glittering
i cant fight the temptation
take it off i'm just waiting
i'm impatient
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx CHORUS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
take it off boy, take it off boy, take it off boy!
Thats ma rap version, wen r we goin 2 d studio???
wow DL ur the best! absolutely the effing best. I can't believe
you got the words right to actually
do a girls remix. wow am totally in love.lol.but girl how much times
did you listen to the song to get the words right n do a remix? am not mad. in fact. am giving you a round of applause. standing ovation baby. shit you was right. I can stay you to the studio. I have a mini studio in my bedroom
and I KNOW some others..which do you want to go? holla lemme know.
thats some PIMP shit girl. love you for that. damn. never thot that would catch ur attention cos u told me u usually press pause as u come to my blog. u the best girl.
have a nice weekend yawl....I reAd all yawl comments n welcome all opposing views n thots...this was an interesting forum
Mr Man, na wa oh,,, i no even fit talk, e bi like say i leave it to the ladies ohhh....
man keep it real, meanwhile, if you are not ready to get serious with 20yrs old babe, then free her oh, cos uhmmmmmmmmm........
seems like you got a winner esay
i wouldn't anything drastic yet
gotta really check out the baby daddy first
do what you feel is right bruh
so what did you decide negro?;)...
Post a Comment