Monday, February 11, 2008

EVERYTHING INCLUDED

Friday Night: Nobody Party Like Us

While on the way to the dance hall party, Coolie-Man was show casing the latest dance hall Riddims. Sometimes I forget or don't realise how Jamaicans stay on top of their musical game. The feel good music was endless.

The DJ at the spot had brought through 6 dancers from Detroit to liven up the spot. Not like they were really needed though. When the "Real" dancing started, people's true colors start showing. Lately I just enjoy enjoying myself dancing and watching the real dancers enjoying themselves. Reason. Am not trying to draw too much attention to myself cos these pretty looking girls be no joke on the dance floor.

And am no match for those wild Jamaicans who be lifting girls waist high and doing the dance that look like "am fucking you with clothes on routine".

Or the head top. Where a girl be on her head top, wining her body while her legs are in the air, then a dude comes inbetween her legs, holding her and giving it to her.

Or the one where the dude is jucking the girl on the floor while she pretends to be moving away from the dick while on her back but the dick keeps chasing the pussy while the dudes on his butt....Trust me, its hard to explain

Or the one where the dude lays the girl on her back on the floor and elevates his body into the air, holding himself up with his hands and comes diving down inbetween her hers(again and again)....G aint that crazy with it...

Or just the nice times when everyone are doing the same moves like "Scooby doo" or "Stookie" or "Log on"...If only our generation could remember their studys like they do these dances, we'd be a smarter bunce of peoples I tell you. lol
There is more but I don't want to make a post with it. If I haven't already

Saturday Night: Lil Cousin's 5th Annual B Day party
It reminded me of a child hood I don't remember having. *Sobs* *Hold me* lol
All her Lil people came over( friends and family, full house) Even my older cousin and her cute lil 2 year old daughter came. She used to live there(at my aunt's house) but left cos of disputes between her and her mother. It prolly was akward for them but it was nice to see

Her baby and my sister's sexy friend's kid were the youngest at the party. My sister's friend's baby was in my arms as my sis attended to other things while my neice was trying to smother him with kisses, when suddenly he shoved/boxed her in her face. I laughed but it was funny. She didn't see it coming mannn. lol

The kids had the basement to themselves, playing some lights on lights off game, with the B Day girl happily screaming her head off, chasing her playmates with a flash light before, later cutting the cake. While holding the lil man for my sis,
I thought he would get crush if I let him go off with the crowd of wild kids but I let him loose and he had no trouble making new playmates with his bad ass
He wouldn't even go to my mom but he came to me. The kids love G

The B Day girl sure had a blast, with her tiara and in her B Day suit. She was the envy of the party and was gettig blinded by the flashing camera's lights

My aunt has Tons of those Naija movies so the older crowd were either in the kitchen gossiping or in the living room watching the movie and or eating having a good time.

Saturday Night: continues with Senorita
This girl was mad at me cos she thot I had only came to see her on thursday so I could roam free on friday and on the weekend and since I said I was gonna call her back before leaving for the clubs and I didn't cos after I got ready, I dosed off and woke up to Coolie-Man being close by to pick me up and forgot to call her

This girl told me she stayed up till 2 AM waiting for me to call. I can tell she catches feeling easily. She said the whole thing about me forgetting about her made her start to second guess her feelings for me, but I calmed her nerves with clever word play. She said she don't know if she could trust me cos, She's already having dreams about us and the fact that I had forgotten her, thats a bad sign. . I swear she's moving a little fast but I don't really want to slow her down.

I won't hurt her cos she's so loving and she shows me ultimate respect and her daughter is nothing but an angel and I can't take advantage of her cos I know her feelings are very vulnerable and she just needs someone real to be with. but at the same time I know am not exactly that guy. I just want to give her a good time for as long as the good times roll but now I see she's catching feelings and I know eventually I'll only Let her down easily. As females what are your suggestions?

32 comments:

LurLar said...

Hey DOG!!!Happy New year....Long time no blog,just stopping by to let u know that am back,nd catching up on all ya post.

desperate lady said...

damn how am i not 1st? G don't be mad at me, i slept off lol.

desperate lady said...

lmao @ *sobs* hold me*...Whatever G, u just wanna feel on ma boobs so i aint holdin u.
the kids love G? lol i'm sure their all female.
U know how i feel about u and senorita so if u ask me, i'll tell u to leave her white ass b4 her baby daddy comes for u.
p.s-how old is she?

Brilliantly Me said...

Mehn, you just brought back some serious memories. Jamaican parties are ridiculous!!

Anonymous said...

na wa for all those dance floor moves o!

La Reine said...

Man, those dance moves...
Sounds like every party was a success.
About Senorita, something in your tone tells me your prepared to let her down softly..
Takia

Kiki said...

ooooooo look at wat u don got ur self into>>>>>a womans feelin is very delicate>>>so u better choose those words very carefully..... u might need to have those talkssss pretty soonnn before she gets further attached to u

Joy Akut said...

lolm at the dance moves, i just love to see jamaicans work it...dang!

so the babies they love u eh? nice one.
hope the lil sweetheart had a blast and hope u gave her a real nice pressy.
(u know u've got to step ur game up as a future step baby dada..lol)

guerreiranigeriana said...

um...a few things...
...a direct quote: '5th annual bday party'...what the hell?...of course the shit is annual...its a bday party...that shit was hella funny to me!...

...another direct quote: 'in her bday suit'...lil 5 year old wonder is running around her party naked?!...lol...i assume not, but mercury is still in retrograde...the wrong person reading that could report you all for child abuse-exposing minors to mature sexual content [see 5 year old naked body]...

...yeah, jamaicans know how to move!!...between them and afro-cuban men, this haitian dude ted and a few others, shit...i find it hard to watch them dance because i am immediately 'on'...but then that stupid, modest and more dominant voice reminds me that i can not possibly sleep with all those dudes in that night and even if i physically could, i should not...so i turn away and grab a drink instead...

...as for senorita, i'm not touching that with a ten-inch pole...but i am curious about your thoughts and how you work through that...so, please make sure and share...*grabs some popcorn and green tea and nestles on the couch, thinking to herself how interesting the male mind works*...

diary of a G said...

@GN
lol thats why I said it: annual.

what? lol.. I hope I didnt confuse
anybody..I had to go check what I wrote...don't worry she was fullt clothed...

sounds like that modest and more dominant voice sure saves you from things you might just regret in the morning...

lol @ as for senorita, i'm not touching that with a ten-inch pole

U kill me girl....

I hope you didn't misunderstand me and think that picture of the crack-head-look-a-like picture of Amy Whinehouse has anything to do with Senorita...I hope you didn't

well I'll tell you more later when Am not so tired but you and Senorita don't seem to be much different from each other cos popcorn,green tea and nestling up on the couch are some of her favorite thing to do.lol..but I'll holla....

guerreiranigeriana said...

uh, my popcorn is organic...is hers?...in fact, scratch the popcorn...edamame, green ginger tea and i are nestled on the couch...all, organic!...waiting patiently for more...but please do catch some zsss so you aren't tired, now that you have this new 'night job'...hehehe...

Naija Chickito said...

I don't pirry you at all. Senorita...hmph!!! Getting yourself in a situation with someone who 'catches feelings' quickly and freely. There's no easy way out of that one. I'd say expect some drama:-D
Impressed you like kids. Keep it up.

princesa said...

Happy Vals day dude.
You got something planned for senorita??lol!

Anonymous said...

'baaad' dance moves, lool. Been to a party like that once.....honestly it was a lil disturbing. Senorita issue's well complicated man, what have u done? , lol. Aight i feel the best thing is to try to bring it up and 'enlighten' her as soon as u get the right words........better be soon tho. Do it b4 she gets too attached and cant let go o............i'v warned u o, lol. U dont want any drama from no baby mama, lol. Seriously, u'r one baadd boy!!!!!

Hope u'v been good, well apparently u have, hehe!

desperate lady said...

I AM MAD AT YOU.

Anonymous said...

just showing some love...will be back soon

Jayn Sean said...

Oh God! Diary Of A Guy????????

desperate lady said...

lol i miss ur ass a lot but i havent forgiven u yet. miss me?
Is that white girl working today?

Queen of My Castle said...

It's so cute how you are with the little ones. Awwwwww. LOL

As for the senorita situation, I have no suggestions other than to just keep it real at all times. I'd respect a man a lot more if he's honest and doesn't spare my feelings, at least I would know what's really up.

Anonymous said...

i got ur comment...uhmm thnx but i dont think dat was very nice of u! yes i fucked up and i admitted it and i dont see any reason y u need to run me down....well u r entitled to ur own opinion but for future references, no1 is perfect n pple make mistakes...delete ds after u read it and forget we ever met on here! bye n God bless u!!!

cally-waffybabe said...

lmaooooo. dog, i leave you for a coupla months and come back to see that you are even more of a riot. lol. you sure you don't do dem crazy carrying girls up by their waist dances or spanking girls butts whilst dancing crazy? yeah man! i can't stop laughing.

missed ya loads dude. hope you're aight.

kisses
xxx

diary of a G said...

@cally-waffy

been a long time sorry for not always hollering back at you on yahoo...i've become very lazy from in the past...love ya lots tho
happy val day

James Tubman said...

oh lord i gotta get a jamacian woman lol

they can really work it

don't hurt her man

check me out sometimes

my stuff might be a little corny but it works if used right

Anonymous said...

This is really not about being bold or straight forward...its about u being insensitive when i was hurting..u cud have either criticized me nicely or waited till i sorted myself out then criticize me in whatever manner u so welll please!!!

diary of a G said...

@Risque Diva
ok am sorry maybe I forgot everything that I said and maybe it was more insenitive than I thot
and I prolly shouldn't have said it in the way I did but I hope you understand itwas a misunderstanding
and disrespect wasn't intended.

U seem really hurt so my apologies
maybe I was insenitive towards ur feelings

Anonymous said...

Its ok, its all in da past now! thnx!

Anonymous said...

Its ok, its all in da past now! thnx!

cally-waffybabe said...

@ dog: oh yeah? you bet i know the real reason why you weren't hollering back you naughty naughty dude...

@ risque diva: i hope you're feeling much better now love. for real though, ask ANY blogger, dog is one of the most nonchalant and harmless people ever. he doesn't mean half of what he says. he's as crazy and sweet as he portrays on his blog. i know him very well and can vouch for him that he didn't mean to disrespect you. i guess you prolly misunderstood his comment (although i never saw it), but that's just dog- very easy going. he has apologised like a gentleman and you've gracefully accepted. good on you both for the maturity you've displayed.

stay cool yawl
xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cally..i am ok now n i have put the whole thing behind me! Nice looking out mate...better visit my page b4 i fight wiv u oh...thnx! And hi G man, we frends now,uhn>?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cally..i am ok now n i have put the whole thing behind me! Nice looking out mate...better visit my page b4 i fight wiv u oh...thnx! And hi G man, we frends now,uhn>?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cally..i am ok now n i have put the whole thing behind me! Nice looking out mate...better visit my page b4 i fight wiv u oh...thnx! And hi G man, we frends now,uhn>?

diary of a G said...

am here, dont worrie(lol) everythings been cool..I just can't find time to update..
u know me, its all love mannn