I thought this was interesting. Can you read this?
Olny srmat poelpe can.
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn..t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raedit wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raed tihs psas it on !!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





20 comments:
seen this somewhere b4...still amazes me everytime....
I've seen it bofre too. Peasllnory tnhik the arnamentgt of the leterts mtearts, dnot you?
:)
@Charizard
no dbuot! am new to tihs. its my fisrt tmie.
@La Reine
you too. siht wehre hvae I been?
yes I do..lol..you almsot got me wtih mtearts.
couldnt believe that i could actually understand what i was reading. the phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research in cambridge university, it dosent matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only impt thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place.....i guess i'm smart afterall..lol
This is the full version. No try me o!. MI5, CIA and SSS requested for my service during the cold war but I turned then down.
-------------------------------
Only Smart People Can.
Couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenominal power of the human mind according to reserch at Cambridge University, It doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? yeah and I always thought spelling was important!
If you can read this pass it on.
i can read it!i am smart
we really are smart huh...especially when you find yourself reading without pausing and at the end you realise its a bunch of jumbled words...lol
so all y'all always pionting out typos, bug off!..lol
that's tight
that is how many people read to
if you see a speed reader read he canread a whole page in like a couple of seconds because he's trained his mind to see whole bunches of words instead of seeing them individually
cool post homie
Yippee
D.O.G is back with a bnag! lollll
are you sure we ain't working in the same office? cos i got this mail recently.
Anyhow, God is being good to peeps that can't spell properly.(someone like me....lol)
Anything on punctuations? cos i hate that too.
Howdy?
I guess I'm smart then... yay!
@Eb The Celeb
of course you are! I could have told u that long time ago lol
wut it do?!?
@darkelcee
lol not exactly but I can dig it
you did? well I guess this thing is circlating.
I feel that,no I didnt see anything on punctuations tho
but u never know
am aiight howdy-do to u too
@JT
that must be the method to get thru em thick ass text books n such
wut it b's like!?!
@FQ
I had the same experience n was in total disbelief (for a sec)
yea tell em smarty pants to bug off
fo reel
wuts crackin!?!
@Ubong da
is that so? lol why cos you had a female to attend to!?! lol
@soupasexy
yea and you can thank me for helping you discover that lol
am playing
This confirms what I have always known...Your girl is SMART!!!!! LMAO
How are you babes?
haha...funny enough, i read every word in the title fine except for smoe...for some reason, i was reading it as some ole, but just spelled funny...haha...
...what's going on in your life?...how are you?...all that good jazz...
LOL...I managed to read that sef. Interesting.
Lol G i know ur ass cant read dat!
i read it sha!
wuts with u n ur playlist? who's adele? n since when did u start listenin 2 naija song?
i miss u soooo much boo
i cant believe ubong da took time to write it out.
lol.
i must av seen this on facebook and i av to be smartttttttt.
sup g?
The human mind is awesome. Howdy dude?
time for an update G!..lol
i couldnt even tell that it was all jungled up at first. either we are smart, or reallllly slow
yeah the human mind is truly phenomenal
Post a Comment