Monday, April 28, 2008

""Quote Of The Month""

QUESTION:
What did the recently Unemployed Husband say to his Wife?
ANSWER:
"I'm Sorry but I can't afford to treat you like a lady any more"

which means you'll have to start holding the door for me and don't say I'm your husband... Start Calling me your Pimp


Economical Hard Times calls for drastic measures. Some would say this is too much.

12 comments:

Joy Akut said...

lol...
Thats my P.I.M.P over there.

this is too much, really.

Anonymous said...

so she calls you the P.I.M.P. what you call her

*looks around* hey b.tch type what I told u ryt..

Queen of My Castle said...

LOL. I could only imagine. But this prop would make for great role play at home.

Eb the Celeb said...

lmao

La Reine said...

Funny

Tag, you're it!
:)

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

ha ha ah. aint that just funny? so from that day he starts pimpin his wife. funny ish!

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

ha ha ah. aint that just funny? so from that day he starts pimpin his wife. funny ish!

James Tubman said...

no romance without finance lol

if you got rap you can be poor and still keep a good woman

trust me lol

soupasexy said...

lol..

cally-waffybabe said...

http://aliceinwondarland.blogspot.com/2008/04/act-1-scene-1.html

check this out dog. some crazy shit. lol.

darkelcee said...

LOLLLL

what's that? lollll

guerreiranigeriana said...

um...wow...