Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ready Or Not Here I Come...Tagged

here are the rules:
1. Put Your iTunes/ Music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!!!
After you’ve answered all of the questions, tag 5 other people and then let them know they’ve been tagged to do the meme themselves!

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Stunting Like My Daddy::Lil Wayne & Birdman
Well I am a Stunta' not sure bout my daddy tho. lol

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Its a Pity:Tanya Stephens

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Bob Marley: Who The Cap Fits Wear It
guess am wearing a cap today

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Holding back the years: Simply red
Well something must be holding me back but like he says in the song "I'll keep holding on"...does that mean my life's purpose is to keep holding on??????
ohh my....lol

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Bob Marley: Rat race
to rise above this day to day rat race and control my own

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Everybody plays a fool sometimes: The Main Ingredient
And I tell em don't act like you aint played a fool too...

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
At Last: Ella Fitzgerald
Thats right! At last the right child has come along. uuuurrright

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Excuse me Miss: Jay-Z
yup, Excuse me miss, can you come whats ur name. Ladies...I guess

WHAT IS 2+2?
Day Dreaming: Aretha franklin
WTF? how do you figure! well 2+2= Day Dreaming of a vacation for 4

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Mini Man: 50 Cent
lol. I know a little guy too. he's a good friend but he's little(short)..yeah, he's a good little friend...it would be funny if I call him mini man...

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Said I loved You But I Lied: Michael Bolton
its true...its not more than love in feel inside.. I lied cos I didn't love you...lol..you have to remember the song..

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Pour Out A Little Liqour: 2Pac
drankin smokin n pouring out some liqour fo the homies RIP..I Aint mad at dat

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Girls Girls Girls: Jay-Z
its not wat you think...I don't want to be a girl girl girl when I grow up... maybe am a be a pimp when I grow up..like girls girls girls lol.


WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Baby Come Back: Ohio Players
I like this one, baby come back any fine of fool can see.....owwwwwww...hot joint..old skool...iiii

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Elton John: Your Song
this is so true... don't have much money, but if they did, they'd buy a big house...something something...we can live...

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Unconditional Love: 2Pac
Thug Style baby lol. well the title is on point.

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Where I Want To Be: Donell Jones
LOL. Aint that some shit. its like don't cry for me. this is where i want to be

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Johnny You Too Bad: The Slickers
"you just a robbin n a shootin n a loopin...Johnny (Dog) ya too bad".
"you just a robbin n a shootin n a loopin...Johnny (Dog) ya too bad".

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Trouble Man: Marvin Gaye
Its true, I am a troubled man

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
How Am I supposed to Live without you: Michael Bolton
Lol Aint that some shit. It makes sense

WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
Dear Mama: 2Pac
dear Mama, Look wat ya boy's Done

I tagg Lighty and Olamild and Whoever wanna be tagged

8 comments:

Anon said...

You have an interesting playlist...good variety lol! Long time! How are you?

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

vote lighty blogville idol 2moro.

and is dat a tag i see. come on DoGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg. haaaaa. lol!

BlogVille Idol said...

RUN RUN OVER TO BLOGVILLE IDOL PAGE THE CONTESTANTS HAVE THEIR 1st SONGS UP SO PLEASE LISTEN AND VOTE FOR YUR FAVORITE AND PLS LEAVE US A KIND COMMENT!

NaijaBabe said...

lol...this is a funny one...

BlogVille Idol said...

pls RUN over to d idol page and listen to d contestants NIGERIAN song!!!dont forget to vote!!!!d competition is gettiing HOTTER

Joy Akut said...

why am i shocked to see micheal bolton and elton john on your playlist mr gtrls girls girls wannabe be? lol

EDNUTEY said...

Hey stranger!

Queen of My Castle said...

Where are you, babes? Longest time. I think I kinda miss ya.