Thursday, July 17, 2008

From Friend To Friend

“Ain’t Nothing Like The Love Shared Between 2 Friends”

It was funny how we met, but then again, maybe not. Am used to talking to strangers. I just never saw things going the way they did between us.

I peeped you “jocking” my style, like you rightfully should, but I passed you by. I thought your body was iight but you wasn’t really attractive
In all honesty, I spoke to you because you were conveniently positioned on my second time running into you, while I was exiting the subway terminal. But don’t blame me. I was just showing some love when I moseyed on over with a mean swagger and a pep in my step, threw my arms around your shoulder, and gave you my cell-phone to key in your numbers.

I knew from the jump she wasn’t the type of girl I’d take out n stuff. She were more like an inside girl, so I was careful not to rub her the wrong way, but how do I tell somebody nicely that “I don’t want to be with you. I just want to Fuck ? ”

I didn’t exactly say this verbally but by my actions I assumed she would have gotten the point

On the first night to my apartment (shared with my cousin), My friends took a liking to her (lets say Shelly’s) cool, playful, laid back personality, but still didn’t share me the laughter because they knew Shelly wasn’t the hottest of girls one would find

Shelly spent the night that night. but before going the sleep, instead of intimate kisses for foreplay. We rough housed each other. I still vividly remember Shelly trying to put me in a full nelson, while viciously trying to bite my neck. I had to struggle my way out of a head lock while laughing hysterically and catching my breath at the same time telling her “yo that shit ain’t cute yo”

If yawl think am joking just check my cousin’s head back where on a different occasion she accidentally spitted it against the wall while playing around. He even had to get stitches and the scare still remains to this day. Lol

She was a breast of a girl but I tamed her with Daddy’s Long Dick., giving it to her hard & rough just like she was before passing out that night.

I awoke early to get to work that morning, come to find this girl fast asleep in heavenly peace, ignoring my nudges to get the fuck up and out so I can go to work on time.
Would you believe I had to get ready and actually leave this girl for my cousin to dispose of because I didn’t want to be late for work and he usually leaves for work later than I did?

I called my cousin later to find if she had taken off and he told me she did and that she had a friend in mind she would like to hook him up with in the following weeks or so

By the time that weekend had came my interest for Shelly was gone or maybe because my cousin’s hook up date also had a friend she was bringing along on their dinner date and she wanted me to meet her. Shelly was friends with these two girls, but not the best of friends though.

I went along on the dinner date. Shit! It wasn’t like me and Shelly were in a relationship
When I saw my cousin’s hook up's friend I was all smiles. Seeing those C cup breast(is that the larger ones?) with a Bo-Dunk-a-Dwink of an ass, I flirted with her the entire dinner, making it obvious I had a crush on her

I didn’t even know she liked me until after the dinner on our way out of the restaurant when she took my hands and ran ahead of my cousin and his date and layed a kiss on me.
She had a cute smile and big bulging eyes. The moment seemed right to chop a feel of that big old booty. And I did but she reminded me that we were still in public, so we held hands and carried on until the awkwardness kicked in and our fingers parted from each other

For the next month I was smothered with love from the girl(lets say Stacey) Stacey and my cousins hook up would come over every other day or so, cook clean and fuck the hell out of us, leave and come back for more the other day or so

Stacey was cool she got along with some of my home boys from around my way. At first I liked the way she would wine on my dick while chilling in the living room while all my friends were around. But she liked to kiss too much and I didn’t like that cause I knew my friends would talk shit when she would be gone.(What?yawl got something to say?) She was sexually liberated and would scream at the top of her lungs whenever I would bend she over the bathroom sink facing the huge mirror, telling me to smack her ass hard and pull and yank her hair(a first for me) I knew she wasn’t faking but she screamed extra loud just so my friends could hear she getting stuffed

Her birthday was within that month, so I threw a Lil birthday party, even blew some balloons and got a cake to bake, which she did a splendid job baking because I never got around to doing so

She was a little disappointed but I didn't see the reason and neither did her Friend because everything else was on point. I even explained that she should feel special because I had never done this for no one before.

We didn't even have sex on her birthday. She got moody unlike her usual self and went to rest alone in the bedroom. soon after I went to lay and comfort her, speaking sweet words in her ears

The next day we were back in full swing. Bent over, ass smacking, hair pulling while riding that ass of hers

I remember coming home and she would sometimes already be there waiting. I became annoyed when I would walk in the door and she didn't give my time to settle in before jumping all over me. I even had to tell her to reduce the smothering affections and kisses particularly when all my friends were around. She didn't take a liking to that. Things changed after I made that statement.

I was staring at the television, when this girl asked me if I wanted to break up with her or something? I wasn't thinking this at all, but the question made me wonder if I would ever have another easy chance like this again, so I said YES. YES I DO.

I'll never forget the look on her face. I thought she wanted to hurt me, there was a look of resentment and disappointment. It was kind of sad when I later found out the reason she was over at my place so often was because she was on vacation from work so that's why she over did her welcome so fast

But what did she expect? Wasn't she the one that disregarded the fact that she sort of took me from one of her friends. The relationship lasted for a month so she wasn't hurt for very long. We actually spoke the last time we saw each other. I was great seeing that ass knowing I once used to smack that all on the floor like Akon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking exactly what u wanted me to think o bros...

Joy Akut said...

awww, now i feel dirty.
dont blame me, coming from you one cant help but go on a one way road.
i think i need my dentist now.

Lighty 'neferet' Kopearl said...

loolololol. ur cousin has a dirty mind not mi. lol.

yea yeah about wot was i thinkin, wot do u think i was thinkin??

Frankie said...

huh? u really got me....

sounds like what-may-have-been my first exprience :-)

Anon said...

As if I haven't heard all these before...