Saturday, September 6, 2008

this calls for a post

Well, its been a long long time coming. But I've finally done it. And not Without patience and ambition,and believing in myself.

Sure there were times when I felt like this day would have never arrived. Days where I lost hope and my happiness plummeted because my small steps seemed insufficient. Nights when I wished I could put aside my principles, and live life care free

man fuck all that poetic Bullshit....Mutha fucka am Debt Free Bitch!!lol!! Excuse my language but you gotta try to feel me here.

I remember When I got my Bills Consolidated at a total of $Fourteen Thousand, One Hundred and thirty two dollars and ninety ninety cents = $14,132.99. I thought "my life is gonna suck for a very long time". And I did.lol. but I'll be looking forward to better days,after Single-Handily overcoming this burden off of my shoulders.Insert **a deep exhale**

Like For example on the anniversary of me being debt free, I had the house to myself. Can you picture G Being HOME ALONE?

A shawty spent the night, tryna convince me she can give the best "head" I've ever had. And after One and a half hour of Head I was convinced.

Yea I think This Historic Moment calls for a post.

11 comments:

Joy Akut said...

and i'm first!
one and a half hour?...thats mean man.musta being some steriod taking chic.

diary of a G said...

@FQ
naw no Steriod, just a great will power to succeed.
pun intended......

like hello. where's my congrats?lol....

La Reine said...

Congrats on being Debt-free man. Tis the way forward. :D

diary of a G said...

@La Reine
Thank you very much...I agree...it Is the way forward..I'll come by to catch up on ya ok. be good

Jada said...

LOL. I can so appreciate this post. I'm almost there myself. Once I pay off this small cc bill, which will be knocked out with my next paycheck, all I'll have is car insureance and cell phone bill. I'mma feel so FREE.

Congratulations!

And I know that child's jaws was hurting...an hour and a half...WOW (in flava flav voice).

NaijaBabe said...

Lol...debt free..a good life!!!

desperate lady said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I knew dis had 2 b xtraordinary considerin d fact d@ u left me a msg 2 read it(which u neva do), I'm so happy 4 u ma pimpin boo.
1hr n a half? Ummmm n ur convinced? If she.s as good as she says, I bliv it wnt take d@ long for ur nuts 2 xplode! 1hr 30min? Naaaaaaah mehn!

diary of a G said...

@DL..
lol..thats true,but I have a hard time cummin durin head...

@Ng
Thats wats up oo.

@Jada
Good luck n thanks
naw she was iiight...shawty she a trooper... owwww

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Your name randomly popped into my head. So, I came by to say Hi. haven't seen you around blogville in a while. Hope all is well.

miz-cynic said...

HEAD CLINIC......dats wht im gona say.

miz-cynic said...

p.s-dis ur profile pix is 2 disgusting for my liking o