Thursday, April 12, 2007

Guess Who's Blogging????? Riddle part 2

Disclaimer: pervious Post/ Riddle was for the victim so to speak. This one should be more obvious to the readers.


Ok I've been the topic of discussion time after time.
My name has been know for making the headlines.
You've read our stories, the good and the bad.
Am sure that you're aware of the romance we've had.

If you read between lines and make the right or a wild guess,
you might be surprised by the name that you get.
One things for sure you probably never would have expect.
Next thing's for curtain If I do get outed a whole lot of people is gonna be upset.
From the UK to the States, Canada to Nigeria.
My purpose in the blog world is to cause a little hysteria. Who's superior?

Call me immature call me all sorts of names, but LIKE IT OR NOT, you're now playing
my wowo little game.

This wasn't my original plan, just so you know, but as the plot thickens thats just how it goes.

I should apologize in advance, please abeg for forgiveness, even though I know words can't form a sentence to explain why I did this.

I know the fact still remains , I intruded your privacy(Victim), but thats why you'll always the the bigger person, because the only thing I found out, was that you had nohing to hide from me.(not that i suspected you)

Here's the give away.

The respect that I earned was casted away, on the day that our relationship passed away.

Alot of people now hate me.
And wish they knew where to locate me.
Well THIS IS WHERE AM AT. BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW WILL YOU ESCAPE Me?

Qoute Of The Day: I got my back against a brick wall, straped in a circle, boxing with them suckers till my fist turn purple. Mamma told me, Son there'll be days like this. Don't wanna think so, I hit the drink and stay blitz.

Qoute For Another Day: know what fuck it.

33 comments:

Naijadude said...

Dude for real you are losing it... hmm who could this mysterious enigmatic character called you be?

Pretty intriguing way to carry ppl along in your world, cos trust me, you only operate in your world and you understand it better!

Anonymous said...

I like this post... I get the idea of it.. not it.. but i like it

Yankeenaijababe said...

take it easy.................u got it going on. odikwa risky with those sexy pictures.hum!!!

Anonymous said...

hey look I like silicone asses as much as the next girl, but biko move it further down your page, some of us browse blogs(albeit illegally but how we for do?) at work.

Orientatednaijababe said...

i am even more confused now....i'll keep checking your blog hopin that one day u will break all this down in plain simple english...Abeg o...i almost get headache as i try decode all the hidden messages..
and my yansh don get inferiority complex, dat ur pic. na wa o

Anonymous said...

ooooooh igott know i gotta know i gotta know

Waffarian said...

Please tell us! We can't bear it no more!

Perfectly Human said...

I think i know!

"The respect that I earned was casted away, on the day that our relationship passed away.
Alot of people now hate me.
And wish they knew where to locate me."

I think i know! More clues pls, so i can get on that Sherlock Holmes thing...

BOBBY said...

You sound like a lot of peoples ex boyfriends in this post. Liking your blog though...

Theres always that ex boyfriend that violates you and then ends up being hated after you break up with him and tell the whole world what a trifling ass he was...

Am i breaking the code????

Okay now i cant sleep. Update abeg...before you give me headache this night.

Boorish Male said...

I don't get it

Anonymous said...

yeah for real do you want her back???

9jamommy said...

hmmmm ok? definitely don't get it.

iconoclastic said...

Hmmh??im lost oh...

diary of a G said...

@ AT everybody If ypu think you know who I Am say the name. so far is the most on point shit i thought yawl smartie pants would haxe sure get it this time. OK Am gonna make it easier in part 3 but in the mean time I'll post something else.

Ugo Daniels:Meanwhile, lets see if i code this right...

You were in a relationship...shit ended up bad...i think...
Your ex girlfriend is on blogville...she mighta blogged about you...she writes her thoughts and everything, and you see it, you read it, you stalk her blog...
Reading her thoughts, you are in her head, knowing more and more about who she is...

Do you want her back?

Daddy's Girl said...

Hmmm... I need to think about this for a minute...

Off topic, I have to echo cheche's request: pls can you move those butt pics a bit further down on your page, I opened your blog at work and well... thank God no-one was looking...

Idemili said...

You asked me to check out your blog 'quick, fast and ASAP.' I don't understand the post. Is there something I should know?

vindication through innocence said...

this guy...you don kolo abi?Im sorry but im not going down the same path as you!!-You sound like a lot of people I know at the moment.as in, A guy that has #%$ked up chicks while they were in their early 20's!!Not sure if i wanna find out tho...Ok, I do. So do tell!!

my thots said...

so when are you going to tell us who you are, check out my blog.

Admin UD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin UD said...

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I AINT SAYING IT!

COME TO THINK OF IT, ITS ACTUALLY SO EASY...LOL

GEEEEZ!

Demola said...

The tone of this post sounds like you are about to cry... U'r supposed to be a 'G', at least live up to your name... Get a grip Playa...
U need to stop mopping... Keep droppin the good stories....


www.notjustok.com

Mrs Somebody said...

I know who you are........Mr G.

Naijadude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dith said...

dude! wat r u talkin about??? im so lost its not even funny!!

racquelle-cutie said...

men ur riddles are very hard to understand but i feel u though and those girls in the pics did they airbrush their bums to look that big or is it natural ????????????

diary of a G said...

wup homeboyz n girlz by now the person this is about probably caught on so yawl might just be getting their side of the story before yawl hear mines

Anonymous said...

ABEG GROW UP..WATS ALL THIS "G" BUSINESS.HOW OLD ARE YOU?14?
NONSENSE.ABEG I TRUST NIGERIANS TO BE GETTING CARRIED AWAY BY SOME BORED KIDS ROLLERCOASTER.
I AINT GETTING ON YOUR RIDE.
ITS BORING AND IT SUCKS

diary of a G said...

@anonymous abeg calm down. wup with the igorance. show some pride sista. the devil works in mysterious ways you know? lol

chill out relax it more to the story

and boo I think its fair to say you would be quite foolish to get off the rollercoaster in the middle of the ride don't you think?

Stop fronting too cuz you aint fooling nobody the only reason why you came anonymous is cuz you was here before with your blog identity

now am seeing right thru you ya either fronting or ya lying cuz i know you left some nice comment about how the riddle was interesting

you're either mad cuz you got fooled or mad cuz you are a fool

Anonymous said...

@G..U ARE SO "COMMON" THATS THE BEST WORD I CAN EVEN FIND TO DESCRIBE YOU.

DO YOU MIND MAKING SOME SENSE?LIKE FOR REAL?PLEASE DO.

OVERWHELMED,YOU HAVE NO TASTE I SWEAR.

ITS THIS GLORIFIED AGBERO YOU WERE GOING GAGA OVER WHEN IT WAS GOING SMOOTH.

IM EVEN GLAD THAT YOU GUYS ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER.TUFIAKWA,I CANNOT IMAGINE MY YOUNGER SISTERS BRINGING THIS TYPE OF PERSON HOME.

YOU OVERWHELMED COME ACROSS AS SO ELOQUENT,"TOGETHER",CLASSY IN YOUR WAY,ETC.

WHAT IN FUCKITY FUCKS NAME DID YOU SEE IN THIS GUY??

MR.GOAT..ARE YOU PARANOID?
MY LAST ANON MESSAGE WAS MY FIRST MESSAGE LEFT ON YOUR BLOG.

CAN YOU READ AT ALL??
HOW CAN I BE GETTING OFF THE RIDE IN THE MIDDLE WHEN I STATED EMPHATICALLY THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO GET ON THE RIDE??

DAMN,OVERHWELMED O DISSAPOINT ME GAN NI MEN.

OSHISCO OMO OSHALA GBOGBO.

LOVE MUST HAVE BEEN TRULY BLIND.

INFACT YOU MUST BE FOOLISH WHAT KIND OF DIRTY GAMES ARE YOU AND YOUR EX PLAYING??

diary of a G said...

@Anonymous you pissing me off now I told you to respect my blog And state even a fake name. fine I guess we both can't read

you find me to be common why thank you. i find you to be PARANOID and scared to show your identify because you fear me knowing where you're blog is

You go on to say I CANNOT IMAGINE MY YOUNGER SISTERS BRINGING THIS TYPE OF PERSON HOME.OK I met her Sista. I didn't meet her mom And to be honest i understood why.... she very very much disliked Jamo... plus the other obvious... AND this is why i felt our relationship had its day coming because even if she wanted to she never could have brought me home
sounds like a forbidden love no?

You also said YOU OVERWHELMED COME ACROSS AS SO ELOQUENT,"TOGETHER",CLASSY IN YOUR WAY,ETC
WHAT IN FUCKITY FUCKS NAME DID YOU SEE IN THIS GUY??
something Non of those naija guys could never manage to give her with
their luxury and all...even with their big big ed-u-ma-k-tion BY THE WAY THIS IS NOT A NAIJA AND JAMO THING.And Am not talking about dick... get your mind out the gutter...

as am a rapper and all am eager to say this line just for the hell of it.... it means nothing

I DON'T care ABOUT YoUR Eloquence your class or your intelligence
am trying to hump anonymous
all that shits irrelevant

You said MY LAST ANON MESSAGE WAS MY FIRST MESSAGE LEFT ON YOUR BLOG.
what you you trying to say your a first timer... so what would you like banana or something

You also said HOW CAN I BE GETTING OFF THE RIDE IN THE MIDDLE WHEN I STATED EMPHATICALLY THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO GET ON THE RIDE??
well it appears that your full speed we the rest of em on the rollercoasterride as you call it now... but your free to jump out and break a leg I won't mind at all

More of you words DAMN,OVERHWELMED O DISSAPOINT ME GAN NI MEN.
Who are you to disappoint your anonymous...

more of your wordsINFACT YOU MUST BE FOOLISH WHAT KIND OF DIRTY GAMES ARE YOU AND YOUR EX PLAYING??
You don't need to look no farther than youself to find who the fool is you're obviously stumped

Anonymous said...

@KIMOR,MR G,GOAT

DO YOU HAVE THE ABILITY TO THINK ON YOUR OWN?

I MEAN TO CONSTRUCT A MEANINGFUL SENTENCE WITHOUT HAVING TO RESORT TO "BREAK IT DOWN" KIND OF ENGLISH.

I COULDNT EVEN SPEAK LIKE YOU IF I TRIED,LET ALONE WRITE(SORRY,I DONT DO GUTTER,BUT YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT GUTTER DONT YOU,SEEING YOU WERE BORN AND BRED IN IT)

SO WHAT IF ALL THE SO CALLED NAIJA BOYS WITH THEIR EDUCATION ETC COULDNT GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTED.
MAYBE SHE WASNT LOOKING IN THE RIGHT PLACES?OR SHE JUST HADNT MET THE RIGHT NAIJA ONE.
AND BESIDES WHO CARES,IF YOU ARE NAIJA OR JAMAICAN OR BAJIAN,OR FROM THE ISLAND OF REUNION??

POINT IS,YOU ARE A HALFWIT,AND YOU COULD BE A HALFWIT FROM ANY COUNTRY,CONTINENT,CITY OR PALNET.

HALF-WITTEDNESS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE!!

AND YES,I REPEAT I AM DISSAPOINTED IN OWNB,FROM THE LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT HER FROM HER LOG,I HONESTLY THOUGHT THE KIMOR SHE ALWAYS SPOKE ABOUT WOULD COMPLEMENT HER IN MANY WAYS.
SO FAR I HAVE SEEN YOU HAVE MISSED THE MARK SO MANY TIMES.

ONLY A BOY WILL START A BLOG IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCES.

AND I TRUST MY NAIJA GUYS WILL NEVER DO THAT.
AND BELIEVE ME,I HAVE LIVED WITH THE BEST AND THE WORST OF THEM.


TALKING ABOUT DICK?BROTHER MAN PLEASE..TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND,NOT WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD OF.BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONE HANGING BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO ATTRACT MY ATTENTION TO IT.SINCE IT INTRIGUES YOU SO MUCH AND YOU JUST HAD TO DROP IT AS A HINT,GO AND PLAY WITH IT.IM SURE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING A LOT OF THAT LATELY...HA HA

OF COURSE SHE WOULDNT INTRODUCE YOU TO HER MUM.LOL.I LIKE A PART OF YOU,U ARE HONEST.ILL GIVE YOU THAT MUCH.
NOW BACK TO THE TOPIC,WHY WOULD SHE INTRODUCE YOU TO HER MUM?
I MEAN,GOING BY YOUR BLOG,I CAN ALMOST PICTURE THE TYPE OF BOY THAT YOU ARE.

BELIEVE ME,IF YOU WERE A MAN,WITH YOUR SHIT SORTED AND TOGETHER,SHE WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO HER MUM.BUT HEY,IT GOES BOTH WAYS.
OWNB IS STILL A GIRL.AND SHE STILL HAS A LONG WAY TO GO.

BANANA?
SORRY SWEETY OFFER ME SOME BELUGA AND I JUST MIGHT ACCEPT.
I DONT DO CHEAP FRUITS.

GO BACK AND SPIN MORE SOB STORIES

HAVE A LOVELY DAY.

AND I DARE YOU TO TRY AND COME UP WITH A REPLY WITHOUT RESORTING TO COPYING AND PASTING WHAT I HAVE ALREADY REPLIED WITH.

GO ON..TRY..I KNOW ITS HARD.

AND YOU MUST EVEN BE A CUNT FOR YOU TO START A BLOG KNOWING FULLY WELL YOUR EX MIGHT STILL BE HURTING FROM ALL THE BREAK UP.

EVEN IF SHE CLAIMS SHE WILL NE FINE.
IT STILL HURTS.

diary of a G said...

@ Ok For efficient purposes I'll call you: My #1 Fan

Hmmmm I think I can think on my own
After all I didn't start a blog craving for comments to help me thru life

I guess anything you could do I CAN do better. huh? I don't consider where I was born to be Gutter... but you Know what If was or wasn't... You can bet your ugly face I'd be damn proud.

Yeah maybe she wasn't looking in the right place for reel. Or maybe...fuck it i won't go there
I glad your fair enought to say Who cares if your Naija Jamo Or whatever, because I don't tolerate
the perception Your Mom has of Jamo
Cause we all know that Naija Has A wayyyyy more bigger population than
In Jamo. And Naija's Are Just AS capable of doing their Fair share of dirt just like Jamo's. They tend to do dirt in a more profitable way because size counts

But I know for A fact she would never defend a Jamo in the lights of her moms and I can't tolerate that... after all she's support to luv me... no? WTF is that about

I complemented You OWNB,I lifted you spirit. You were alway a happy person, and I made you even more happier,even with the baggages
I was carrying on My shoulder, I put you first, You had the best of times with me, even with the very little that I had. SO I guess Love I blind After all. Which Is one Reason Am the Type OF guy that hates Nosey ass Females and the fact our biz is so public because Females are Always think they know best for the next person. when in reality only that person can truly see whats right for them is themselves. FUCK WHAT YAWL THINK!

Well AM not a Naija boy And am more than A Jamaican AM a individual.
And Am sure you'll been thru a few of them. wouldn't doubt you.

Playing with my dick lately. Whats it to you anyways Its mines. I'll stick it in your mouth if i want.
lol at that My #1 Fan

CAN you also Picture me smacking the cum outside your mouth after making you suck your fagha's dick at gun point. lol
Lord forgive me I take that Back but am too lazy to erase it.

Yeah I am what I Am, surely OWNB can do better,but you got to love the way I maneuver with swagger,
I could be your knight in Baggey Jeans some Timbs and Hoody and still manage to get my Cinderella

OWNB is more than a little girl
she's a down to earth lady. the type of people I respect
OK Beluga is A restaurant. You want me to offer you a whole restaurant
what are you? some type of FAT BITCH or something

OWNB your a strong girl. I know you'll be fine. get em girl!!!

Dith said...

IM DEAD!!! HELP!!!! LMAO...G and ANONYMOUS WITH D CAPS...Y'ALL CRACK ME UP