Monday, April 30, 2007

Me & My Sista

It seems Every time, am trying to save some money
something always comes up with my Sista.
Don't get me wrong I love her & always come thru for her
Because I understand she's just claiming
whats rightfully her as my Sista.

background
She's my youngest Sista 27. Am turning 24. We came to Canada together.
She's lived on she own for sometime now

I get calls like
Hello G. You know its your niece birth day in 2 weeks right?
She likes those Dora or the Brat dolls

next month
Hello G its Mothers Day lets buy something for her.
am like wasn't it her birthday last week

next 2 months
Hi G Don't forget my birthday is next week.
Just get me this purse I saw for 60 bucks

And all though Am glad I went to Jamaica
If it wasn't for my Sista, I probably wouldn't have gone.
Plus it was my next big Sista's Wedding.

Anyways her big day is in 2 weeks & she wants things perfect.
I got a call saying me & my cousin (L Easy) are taking part in the wedding
Telling us she expect fresh hair cuts & no disappointment

She said I should buy or rent a tuxedo.
Am like I just brought a suit to go the weeding in Jamaica.
She said fine, but your gonna need new dress shoe.
Although I have dress shoe I Said fine
She said and a new white dress shirt.
I said fine
Than She said and a vest
Again I agreed.

She don't play yawl.
She told me where there was a sale on some nice dress shoe & shirt & where and when to go get the vest fitted.

I met up with the Groom & his best man to all go and get our vest fitted.
I got to tell yawl. Those vests are some Pimp, Player, Pusher stuff. In other words nice, fresh and clean

Normally I wouldn't go out of my way to buy such clothing
Because its not my everyday style, but while I was there in the store I saw a couple vests that would suite a brotha just fine.

Seeing that My Sista choose the vest colour to match her wedding theme, I wouldn't say this colour goes for any occasion, so Am planning to get another vest soon

So far, the Dress shoe I got. The best dress shoe I've ever purchase
I haven't got the Dress shirt yet
Suit's being clean
I know there gonna be a camera crew but, I also want to get my own digital camera
I got to capture the moments. shit I'll be stunting. This time I spent money on myself and I feels good

Damn am just Glad since I left that girl I've been stacking my ones so right now the money ain't a real problem.


Am just saying.

4 comments:

Orientatednaijababe said...

enjoy the wedding....and pls put up some pictures....

i have updated, so u can check it out now

diary of a G said...

will do

Tyra!!! said...

Sisters will always be sisters especially when u're close.
Congratulations to her. Happy celebrations.

diary of a G said...

@vera I
Thankx