Hiking
Hiking is when a couple goes in the brushes or a wooded park area.
removing their pants, panties & boxers only wearing their tops, stilettos(girl)& Timberland boots(guys). The point of this: always ready to fuck(or get it on).
Preferably in the night of course unless yawl some real freaks. lol
Going For A Ride On The Subway(When No One's Looking)
Thats when the girl goes on top of the guy while he's sitting, slide the panties over
slip in and go for a ride while on the subway
Now I've done this before and the key to this is easy access & Mini Skirts make for great access.
Plus its the summer time who how expect those two aren't just making out heavily (mind yawl This was spontaneous not planned)
A Swing In The Park
Swings aren't just for kids I hope you know.
I learnt this on a wild horny summer night.
Scaring Your Elders Out The Park
This isn't something you do purposely but if it happens you can always laugh about it
Like The Subway Ride mini skirts are your best freind in these situations
This is where you handle your business while looking out(keeping 6) but get carried away & still end up getting caught.
therefore..... Scaring Your Elders Out The Park. It happens all the time
Picnics(Freaknics)
Is when you lay out a blanket where ever you feel comfortable. Am like Yogi bear I love Picnics. The stories are endless. Anything & everything goes down.





5 comments:
Yu naughty naughty BAD G
ok oh..
@ugo daniels
I obviously wasn't the only one
so was my partner
@ijeoma obu iheoma (IOI)
ok oh..?
WHATEVER OH..?
Lol, definately something fun, i would wanna try out.
wanna try out the subway fantasy??..holla!
Post a Comment