Everything was going Fine until she said something which lead me to believe she was a bit reluctant about some issues because of her past hurt from previous relationships. We were sharing heart felt stories about life.
I can go really deep into people's life whenever I show my interest.
I made mention of her reluctance and she became a total Mess, weeping and saying, she appreciated my concern but guys have hurt her before in the past, so she can't tell who to trust. I comforted her and managed to bring her back to normal but couldn't help thinking what a mess of an episode that was.
She felt a little embarrassed and said she wanted to leave, even though I could tell she didn't really want to. I tried to convinced her that since it had begun to rain, why not share a Taxi to her place. The mood was lighten so, I said we can be warm together instead of being cold and alone. She said she wasn't sure about that and at the moment she stood up to go to the Ladies Room
She lost her balance and slightly tripped while stepping down from the tool but she didn't fall. I had to comfort her again and tell her not to worry, the bar was just about empty so there's nothing to be embarrassed about.
I don't know, can a girl handle 1 pitcher? lol
After she returned from the Ladies Room she decided we could go back to her place and we didn't have to take a Taxi because it was just around the corner and up the street. She only asked that I didn't be a "GUY". I didn't ask her what she meant because if it meant not wanting sex. Me hearing that might have ruined my attitude. But in my mind that only meant I had to be verry, verry subtle
We had fun walking back to her place. I was careful to take note of where she was leading me as I followed her through the back streets and tall city buildings so a DOG remember to find his way back home.
The rain had let up and I remember her carelessly walking in some mud as I followed. I said girl are you crazy? You got me messing up my Timbs(boots). I stopped her by a puddle of water to clean the bottom of our shoes off and in whatever little patch of snow that was on the ground. She became very playful at the moment. I could tell she had forgetton about her little episode at the bar
At her place, she went to the kitchen to get us drinks as I stood staring in her mirror, placed against her bed room door, laughing with joy at how far I've made my way from that first eye contact. I shook my head with self delight. Thinking Diary Of A G,Diary Of A G,Diary Of A G.lol
later we sat together on her bed because there wasn't really much room, being this was her smaller place for easily commuting to and from college.
She layed face up with her legs rested atop my lap. She had taken off her knee high winter boots/semi heels and her skirt was loose fitted so my eyes wondered towards her nether region. I thought I'd work some magic, keeping in mind subtlety was the key with her.
I told her I'd be more comfortable if we both layed back together instead of me on the opposite side of the bed. She got up to properly fix the duvet to make more room for both of us. Together under the sheets, my hands were chilly from recently getting in from out the cold. But like I thought, a touch of her body would make both of us happy, the room was chilly and we both wanted to share each other's body heat. It was just obvious, we were so cozy
I now wanted my skin to press against hers and I knew she wanted the same. But I still had to be subtle. I knew she wanted to be pleasured and since my hand was on her legs, I slowly reach my way towards her spot(pussy)...She welcomed my creeping hand going down, reaching for her clitoris. I won't lie,the position was awkward and writing this makes me now realise I was maybe moving a little fast because she wasn't even wet which is bad, I know and it also made it a little difficult to even slip my finger inside of her. Ma bad.
I chose to lay on top of her, nibbling on her neck and wining my waist a little to get her more hot n heated, until she asked for me to remove my clothes or I'd make the suggestion myself. I made the suggestion later and she approved, hopping out of mines while she hopped out of hers. She said be romantic, as i climbed atop her, rubbing my dick on your clit. I fight the urge not to slide in co-jack(with no a rubber) which was pretty easy because i remember seeing a single condom on her dresser from earlier
She told me where it was and I stretch my arm to get it. After 5 minutes of her taking it and moaning she stopped me and said she was beginning to feel bad because we had just met. Is this girl a case or what?
She started to weep(again)saying why did it have to lead to sex, that she thought we shared something special. She apologised to me saying I was beyond her in experience and It wasn't my(G) fault. I comforted her(again) and told her its Okay. Am sorry I couldn't also control myself from wanting to have sex. I made myself feel like a dirt-bag for her sake not that I really thought I was.
She gave me the most innocent kiss on the lips and stared in amazement into my eyes. I got dress, pulling my pant over my huge "Boner" and offered to take her numbers as I was leaving. She put her name n number into my phone and then changed her mind (twice). I wasn't mad at all but maybe she was. Sorry, maybe not mad but a little messed up. All I know was that its time for a Dawg to find his way home
I went to get a book, and came back with a messed up story to tell.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





41 comments:
1st hehehehe 1st yippeeeee yaaaaaay!
Wait a min......d girl realized she was making a mistake when d dick was already in her? U said she moaned right?
She's lucky it was u, anyother guy wouldn't have stopped until they busted der nut. That's wsup G, ur a gentleman.
Did u get lost on ur way back home?
Did u play with urself when u got home? Or u got another chic 2 finish d job?
Nigga this story isn't complete jo. Maybe u shud have played with her nipples, n do some more foreplay b4 putting ur dick in her thang. U need lessons maaaan!
THIRD!!! HAHAHAHA
awww...poor bipolar girl...
DL AKA PIMP
Please don't start with that shit
about lessons...it was hard enuff for me to shared this story as is
you know I don't need no damn lessons o n I know thats a joke cos
u of all people know I make em girls cry cos I get so deep
about the foreplay...U r right but I hate kissing girls I don't really know too well...plus I knew that would lead her to believe it was something more than sex...member what I told you about my wifey type G...she's a different story....I'll say that much for now
damn girl another first place
U know me wll sha....lol
@rayo
thanks for taking note of that cos If any chic say its cos I aint got no game...I swear to god its on up in here in blogville
how u dey abi? lol
G aka PIMP
Y was it hard 4 u 2 share it? Cos u know u fucked up big time? Infact y was ur hand goin 2 d girl's pussy in d 1st place? This poor girl broke down earlier cos of her past n u just added or was about to add to it. Unfair dude....very unfair.
I know u make girls cry cos u get too deep? Kai G when did I know that 1? Abeg o, I be virgin abeg.
U hate kissing girls u dnt know 2 well but u haven't got a problem fucking em huh?
Yeh yeh another 1st place babe *wink* I know u too damn well*kisses*
@ PIMP aka DL
no girl you can't say too much still cos...I met that girl at about some time after noon and was with her up until about 11 o clock so...in between those lines alot of things took place...trust me she wanted it but she was just fighting her conscience...like rayo said the girls bipolar n I'd rather keep my negative friends than put up wit her bi-polar disorder...but Its all love tho
na boo I was just going with the flow...she's a year older than me so if thats how she's gonna be indecisive in life...I don't even know what to say...it was consensus sex between two adults
why should I be considered unfair?..lol..she was involved in the decision making but I get ya tho
lol well I guess that goes both ways...like u said but I was talking about with the heartfelt things I find out when I show my interest in their lifes u digsky?
lol u you know what they call Virgins like U? lol
ANything but....Girls
lol
thats the scientific name look it up...its true
U dey crase! Wut u mean anything but girls? Cos we aint giving y'all d pussy means we aint girls? Kiss ma sweet, sexy n big caramel ass.
All those explanations still doesn't change d fact that u fucked up.
I'm out nigga!
@DL silly willy
I meant anything but girls as in yawl won't give up the goods but....u know what let me leave that shiz for a offline discussion
bring your sweet, sexy big caramel ass here and see if u'll still have that letter V over ur head anymore eh?
I might have F'd Up but you know she's F'd up as well
Yeh both of y'all r fucked up n I'm glad u admitted 2 being fucked up.
Nigga I dare u to take it...infact I'm comin 2 canada this weekend n G if u dnt take it....shame on u!
See 1 thing though......I love kissing but since u dont ...hehehehehe no luck 4 u at all dawg. Me love u still sha. *muah*
@DL
Listen boo I can come to america
or you can come to Canada it dont matter...just know that if I ever catch you alone...am a lock all the windows and doors, hide the keys n unhook the phones n chase your sexy ass around the house while am but ass naked...untill u come out those panties...I don't care its ON
and about the kissing thing I saw
ur picture...girl I'd kiss the daylights out of you...I'd suck on those bottom lips like A nigga aint ate in 3 days....I aint the one to mess with boo....I don't care how long u've been holder your legs close..word to mother
u cross my path am a opem em..holla
Goddamn! Y d fuck did that comment turn me d fuck on?! Sike!
Wow G, DL will just stay der n watch u open her legs huh???? Hehehe nice 1
Nigga u have no idea who u messing with, whether ur naked or not, it don't matter
Even if ur dick is as long as a mop stick, nigga I shall not be moved.
Suck on ma buttom lip.....hehehe now that's d shit I'm talking about. When did u say ur comin 2 America again? O see, ur not a good kisser, if u suck on d buttom lip who's gonna help u suck on d upper 1?
girl wut u take my for? some type
rapist? R U crazy? I couldn't even have to run you around the house...
I just said that cos I got the idea
you felt like being chased....am totally awesome in the seduction area...I can totally have you weak in the knees...with a look into my eyes and all the right words into your ears..shit I'll have you throwing ur panties at me..I know it sounds like am braging so of course you're gonna be defensive
boo cos I mentioned ur bottom lips don't think I forgot about the top one...my art is to touch every inch of your body with my tongue
head to toe n toe to head boo
holla
Hmmm u don't give up do u?
Wut right words r u gonna say 2 me that I haven't already seen on ur blog? Aint nothin special bout d things that come outta ur mouth.
Ur eyes.....k I agree uve got nice eyes but shit like that don't turn me on
U knw wut, just come up str8 n say k Dl what turns u on n I'll tell ya. Than u braggin about shit that don't mean a thing.
Ewwwww n keep ur tongue 2 urself maaaan, I dnt want spit all over me, I'm too cute 4 dat ish lover boy.
lol I see your a tought cookie
maybe its cos all those unreleased feelings kept inside for so long
eh?
well I try O, even tho I think in person it would be a different story...I must say I'll take ur advice and just ask wat turns you on? cos u truly are something special, I don't doubt that, its all lvoe tho boo
BTW DL
words aren't everything but we're had the greatest of time from such great distance, its crazy. the relation we've built is unbreakable
and it all startd from nothing
but what am trying to say is aside from all the fun we have and I really do love you girl...the Lady begin the computer has truly become
a great friend of mines...PIMPS 4eva
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww omg G, u just got me all emotional, Omg!.....for once I have no idea what 2 say.
Yes hun we've had d greatest times lol 4rm bothering eachother to pimping, maaan I love u loads 4 real, uve made ma blogging experience d shiiiit, thanks so much for being ma friend n u know I got ur back no matter what n I also will never fail to tell u when ur wrong like u were in this post lol.
Lovee u hun
U knw we have to go to work in d morning right? Guess wut time it is? 3.44am PIMP.
go and sleep both of you!!!
I smell jealousy UnNaked......wanna talk about it?
me, jealous? there's nothing wrong with harmless flirting... not unless D.O.G is G'd up!
U call that harmless flirting? Boy u have no idea what is right in ur face do u? Read btw d lines babe.
in between the line is a G who's pussy whipped! and a cock teaser who's enjoying and has mastered the art of cock teasing... LOL
No disrespect D.O.G... *wink*
UnNaked did u just say that? Me a cock teaser? Pls have I teased ur cock(if u have) before?
If I HAVE???? oh no you didn't go there!!! don't let me unLeash the titan of all fuckwand on you oh... don't touch me there oh... cos if I attack you, you shall...
I reserve my ula-lalala
Pls unleash lets all see, almost every male blogger talks about der big dick, if all of y'all hav big dicks den who's got d small one?
Pls unleash so we can b sure of urs abeg.
i totally agree with you DL....foreplay is ESSENTIAL so she's have been hot for you man...you blew it there..i could go on...lemme just say i totally agree with DL.
:)
LMAO!!!
you can't push me start oh DL... lai-lai...
dial the number to try again... :-P
Lmaooo UnNaked ur a coward. I still love u sha.*muah*
@DL: Love you too baby *mmmmmuah*
Hehehehehe my PIMP now come see who.s pussy whipped.
lol...
being in love is different from being pussy whipped... *wink*
I'm busted!
just crashed into a chat room...be back.
ouch...i still feel like i'm crashing in here...
i hate to kiss guys i'm not soo sure about, cos they get clingy...
aww, the DoG's a gent, walking away in the heat of the moment.
at least u got to get the book...lol'
I stalked your page ALL effing day only to leave the 35th comment!
Dang, what a girl. I commend you for being gentle with her. You're such a sweetheart. Please don't tell me you ruined the Tims!!! You must always keep a pair that's fresh, but I am sure you know that already.
such a gentle guy...i must confess
But in my mind that only meant I had to be verry, verry subtle-my favorite line in this whole post...lol...verry, verry subtle indeed...
...sorry for you...ole girl had some MAJOR issues...but she did tell you no sex...dunno...i do commend you for being as gentlemanly as you could be...*claps*...
...lol @ the whole dialogie between you, desperate lady and unnaked...desperate lady is damn hilarious!...
"i don't know can a girl handle 1 pitcher?" lol lol
you muddasucka lol
i give you props for acting all gentlemanly she sure sounds like a crazy drama queen
I waz here
LOL...
D.O.G ooooooooooooooooo
Post a Comment